❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Decry

sarNie Egg
I saw fans bring up Yaya on twitter when everything was confirmed that she should do Suzy's cameo portion. I wouldn't be surprised if she does end up doing it, she's the only possibility lol
I for one hope Yaya won’t make an appearance. Nadech needs to breakout of his koojin fans command. Having Yaya in here even for 1 min isn’t helping. If they want to bring forth someone Nadech worked with, I hope it’s Kim.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mew, Taew, Pat if outside of his co-stars I would not mind Mai or Bella since it is just an appearance. This is Na project with a different n'ek...my goodness their fans need to give him a breathing room. Talking about trying to suffocate the boy.

That is what's so baffling about their fans. If Yaya has a big project they leave her alone and let her have her moment...but if Na has something big, oh, yeah, why not have Yaya be in it too lol. It should not be that way. They have to extend that coutesy to Na as much as they do it to Yaya. Talk about annoying.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
But the cameo roles can just be decided anytime they want to cast someone, tho.

Yeah, I agree. Eye's outfits were pretty nice and somehow doesn't have too much of the korean look.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
All the cast looks good . Thanks for the update .i agreed majority of u that the outfit should atleast fit with the thai country tho lol but oh well still happy they get to do this . Hope this remake is as famous as Bella and pope drama since it’s by the same company

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Matt looks gorgeous with the soft makeup!
All the cast looks good . Thanks for the update .i agreed majority of u that the outfit should atleast fit with the thai country tho lol but oh well still happy they get to do this . Hope this remake is as famous as Bella and pope drama since it’s by the same company
The scary part is they are gonna anticipate this show to be a hit. You guys know how that goes. Haha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol Yaya confirmed that she will not be in this remake
Obviously not as n'ek but we are not talking about her being one in here. Guest appearance is different. The Korean version they had some star power as guests appearances and we don't expect anything less from broadcast since they are to be as close to the Korean version as possible. And those that don't want to see them joint by the hips don't want to see Yaya even if for an appearance. We want Nadech to get away from the koojin for a time and get some fresh air. Perhaps it will help him clear his head a bit lol

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Mew, Taew, Pat if outside of his co-stars I would not mind Mai or Bella since it is just an appearance. This is Na project with a different n'ek...my goodness their fans need to give him a breathing room. Talking about trying to suffocate the boy.

That is what's so baffling about their fans. If Yaya has a big project they leave her alone and let her have her moment...but if Na has something big, oh, yeah, why not have Yaya be in it too lol. It should not be that way. They have to extend that coutesy to Na as much as they do it to Yaya. Talk about annoying.
Oooooh watch it be Yaya though lol her fans basically get everything they want. Plus she’s ch3’s golden child ya know? Their fans sure know how to overdo it, i feel like eventually its gonna drive them to a break up cause they see each other all the time due to fan’s obsession. Its so overwhelming to people, imagine being NY themselves.

LOL you said everything I’ve been thinking, Yaya’s career takes off so easily cause they let her enjoy the spotlight alone. Where as Na always needs to have Yaya. So annoying, everytime I see an NY fan i just see them as an Anti-Nadech person.

nampal

sarNie Egg
- QIHM >>>>> MLFTS, Goblin, DotS (never finished this one). QIHM was major for tvN back then, if it had aired now it would've blown up majorly.

- I saw fans bring up Yaya on twitter when everything was confirmed that she should do Suzy's cameo portion. I wouldn't be surprised if she does end up doing it, she's the only possibility lol.

Fans picked up on an important detail in Matt's pics, if you look behind her it shows this:
View attachment 12179
- I guess 2019 it is lol.
The color of that dress is what I’ve most problem with. It’s so granny and unflattered. It’s not something a hot superstar will wear.

Dec 2019 is too far away. I hope is not a sign hinting when this will air.
@x.ATKD.x Yeah, I saw the date too and stated it in my older post. I lost all hope when I saw 2019. :pancarta: IT'S SOOOOO FAR FROM NOW. :crybaby2: That's more than a year.

I didn't like DOTS. I stopped after ep 3. Not my cup of tea.

@preetam she's sooo pretty! I couldn't hate her here. Haha.
A fan asked this guy @verasalon who posted the picture He is the stylist of this lakorn He said NO from the plot this scene is the scene that happens in the future in the lakorn He cant give too much details But No it will air earlier

koji1234

sarNie Egg
Oooooh watch it be Yaya though lol her fans basically get everything they want. Plus she’s ch3’s golden child ya know? Their fans sure know how to overdo it, i feel like eventually its gonna drive them to a break up cause they see each other all the time due to fan’s obsession. Its so overwhelming to people, imagine being NY themselves.

LOL you said everything I’ve been thinking, Yaya’s career takes off so easily cause they let her enjoy the spotlight alone. Where as Na always needs to have Yaya. So annoying, everytime I see an NY fan i just see them as an Anti-Nadech person.
Them working together all the time, maybe its their choice and tbh they dont have to work together if they don't want to but I'm pretty sure they choose to (ex; from their lakorn leh lub salub rarng I believe (I think, not sure though) nadech ask the production if Yaya can be his lead actress). Even Nadech said once that you don't have to watch their lakorn if you don't want to. LMAO And the fact that you are talking about fans driving them to break up is a little bit too much and im pretty sure they dont decide their private life based on their fans (and they have not even announced it to the public that they are together, its really how you view their relationship, if are they friends of not) I am fans of both Nadech and Yaya, I support their work together and individually. Yes they work together way too much but I am pretty sure its the production's fault because it literally takes them 2 years to release a lakorn so maybe its hard for them to accept another one. And if you REALLY follow Nadech's work he has a lot of endorsements and commercials. Same goes with Yaya, although she works more internationally. Point is, both are famous individually. Just my opinion :thumbup:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Them working together all the time, maybe its their choice and tbh they dont have to work together if they don't want to but I'm pretty sure they choose to (ex; from their lakorn leh lub salub rarng I believe (I think, not sure though) nadech ask the production if Yaya can be his lead actress). Even Nadech said once that you don't have to watch their lakorn if you don't want to. LMAO And the fact that you are talking about fans driving them to break up is a little bit too much and im pretty sure they dont decide their private life based on their fans (and they have not even announced it to the public that they are together, its really how you view their relationship, if are they friends of not) I am fans of both Nadech and Yaya, I support their work together and individually. Yes they work together way too much but I am pretty sure its the production's fault because it literally takes them 2 years to release a lakorn so maybe its hard for them to accept another one. And if you REALLY follow Nadech's work he has a lot of endorsements and commercials. Same goes with Yaya, although she works more internationally. Point is, both are famous individually. Just my opinion :thumbup:
Lol believe whatever you want. No need to take it to the heart. No one knows the truth. And i think with LLSR yaya was in it but na wanted to play as the lead since he always wanted to play “gay” . I think he still has “fans” just cause he is linked to yaya instead. I don’t think nadech is more known as just himself but more as Yaya’s koojin or “lover”. Point is I rather have him known as just Nadech the actor. Not linked to Yaya all the time. And yeah no one has to watch if they don’t want which is probably why people barely are except if you are their fan

Last edited:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Matt looks gorgeous with the soft makeup!

The scary part is they are gonna anticipate this show to be a hit. You guys know how that goes. Haha
If they're making it as close as possible to the original, it might be a hit, also to int'l fans of the original. But idk what Thai people like, tho. :p

But we know how dragging some lakorns can be. I hope tho, that they'll be able to show Nadech and Matt's own charms despite all the similarities to the original pranang.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
To me Na saying that is arrogant. As an artist you want your fans to watch your craft especially when you are taking a different role, to suggest they don't have to watch it is nothing but an arrogance of someone whom think highly of themselves. Anyhow, he better not be saying some stupid crap like that about this lakorn...if he continue on having that opinion then let him keep it till his next lakorn with Yaya comes up.

Anyway, I look forward to the ending of the lakorn. The dress n'ek wore at the end was so sexy and then the kiss. That was a long kiss with her sexy back exposed.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
To me Na saying that is arrogant. As an artist you want your fans to watch your craft especially when you are taking a different role, to suggest they don't have to watch it is nothing but an arrogance of someone whom think highly of themselves. Anyhow, he better not be saying some stupid crap like that about this lakorn...if he continue on having that opinion then let him keep it till his next lakorn with Yaya comes up.

Anyway, I look forward to the ending of the lakorn. The dress n'ek wore at the end was so sexy and then the kiss. That was a long kiss with her sexy back exposed.
But what can he say, they’ll crucify him. Hahahah just like when he said he wants to work with others.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
A fan asked this guy @verasalon who posted the picture He is the stylist of this lakorn He said NO from the plot this scene is the scene that happens in the future in the lakorn He cant give too much details But No it will air earlier
Don't know what are they talking about, since the wedding happened in the earlier episodes. lol isn't the only thing that happens in the future the last ep?

But it's a good thing it won't be aired on Dec 2019.

Agree. Considering how "possessive" their fans can be and now that he's working with Matt for the first time, this isn't what he should be saying.

I love that scene from the awards night, too! And some of the crazy and funny scenes.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
But what can he say, they’ll crucify him. Hahahah just like when he said he wants to work with others.
And some reporters are most of time annoying. lol Kept asking the same questions, esp. about their koojin when isn't even necessary.

I didn't know he can be this blunt. lol

koji1234

sarNie Egg
LMAO I WASNT TALKING ABOUT HIS LAKORN WITH OTHERS BUT WITH YAYA , I THINK YOU MISUNDERSTOOD ME! since a lot of people are complaining them pairing up all the time, hes saying people dont have to watch his lakorn with Ya! I dont know if any of yall are Thai or not (im not, but I know some) and based on them, Nadech is pretty popular in Thailand not only because of his work but also his personality and how religious he is LMAO I wasn't taking it to heart, I was just stating my opinion like you were! :thumbup:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It doesn't matter if it was his lakorn with Yaya that is still arrogant of him. He is making lakorn for people to watch, that is the sole purpose of acting. If he doesn't care if people are not watching then why act in a lakorn in the first place. Especially, with Yaya whom he has repeatedly starred with. People might get tired of the pairing it doesn't mean he can't be humble enough to want support still.

twister02

M♥K
If they really pattern it to the original (along with the cameos), having Yaya here for cameo purposes like Suzy in the original is okay with me. It's not even that important in the story. Kdramas has this kind of "support" system with actors/actresses who worked previously. As a support, they'll agree to do cameos and the production is playful with it but unlike Korea, Thailand has a koojin system so I don't know if and how they'll incorporate this kind of cameo system without sacrificing the marketing for the pranangs. Just my personal take but if Yaya confirmed she'll not make an appearance in here, then it's okay. That cameo part is not even important. It can be omitted. It was just added for flavor :lol: