❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Unfair and controlling I say. Haha.
Perks of being the owner. lol

OT: The reason why I've always envisioned Kim & Nadech for QIHM is because they've got the height difference too lol. It's either that or Autumn Concerto, particularly those two that I've always wanted for NK if they were given a remake.

As for this drama I was thinking does the time period Achira land on earth happen before or after Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat? Asking this because in the Kdrama there were a number of cameo's throughout its run, so if Broadcast were smart and BPS falls after then they could always work one in. The boat/wedding scene had a cameo by Park Jung Ah who played the bride, if I was the team I would've asked Margie to cameo with her husband since she just got married. It's these details I would be working on and I wish they'd change the chicken & beer to some comfort food from Thailand instead, I really hope they do. Don't get me started on the clothing, I've been complaining since the fittings (I'm sure everyone here is so sick of me and my comments lol)
No worries, everyone's complaining, too. lol

Yeah, Margie would be a great choice for the bride since it's only a cameo.

Yaya should take Suzy's cameo, too. She's the closest n'ek to Nadech just like Suzy to KSH (Dream High).

They also had celebrities in the final episode at the red carpet, too.

Matt's usual favorite food in lakorn is congee. Haha. I hope it's not chicken and beer this time. But the liquor should be there as this was what the nang ek's Dad had with her when she became of legal age.

Last edited:

Decry

sarNie Egg
OT: The reason why I've always envisioned Kim & Nadech for QIHM is because they've got the height difference too lol. It's either that or Autumn Concerto, particularly those two that I've always wanted for NK if they were given a remake.
The mention of Nadech+Kim brought back all the feels. I shipped them so hard during Raeng Pathanad. They are so due for a renuion.
QIHM was underrated comparing to MLFTS and DOTS. I’ll even throw in Goblin too.

As for this drama I was thinking does the time period Achira land on earth happen before or after Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat? Asking this because in the Kdrama there were a number of cameo's throughout its run, so if Broadcast were smart and BPS falls after then they could always work one in. The boat/wedding scene had a cameo by Park Jung Ah who played the bride, if I was the team I would've asked Margie to cameo with her husband since she just got married
What a brilliant idea! You should hits up Khun Nong IG. :thumbup:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
@Decry I liked Nadech In RP! He's the first one I shipped Kim with. (along with James Ma)

They are ridiculous. If they are that overprotective and controlling, they shouldn’t sale the right to anyone. :fighting3:

Only the desire of seeing Nadech and Matt pairing keep me here.
Ikr! They already bought it. They should be entitled to change whatsoever as long as the plot is still there.

Seeing them too, is what keeps me holding on. lol

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Perks of being the owner. lol

No worries, everyone's complaining, too. lol

Yeah, Margie would be a great choice for the bride since it's only a cameo.

Yaya should take Suzy's cameo, too. She's the closest n'ek to Nadech just like Suzy to KSH (Dream High).

They also had celebrities in the final episode at the red carpet, too.

Matt's usual favorite food in lakorn is congee. Haha. I hope it's not chicken and beer this time. But the liquor should be there as this was what the nang ek's Dad had with her when she became of legal age.
What a brilliant idea !

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The mention of Nadech+Kim brought back all the feels. I shipped them so hard during Raeng Pathanad. They are so due for a renuion.
QIHM was underrated comparing to MLFTS and DOTS. I’ll even throw in Goblin too.
- QIHM >>>>> MLFTS, Goblin, DotS (never finished this one). QIHM was major for tvN back then, if it had aired now it would've blown up majorly.

- I saw fans bring up Yaya on twitter when everything was confirmed that she should do Suzy's cameo portion. I wouldn't be surprised if she does end up doing it, she's the only possibility lol.

Fans picked up on an important detail in Matt's pics, if you look behind her it shows this:
Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 8.56.33 PM.png
- I guess 2019 it is lol.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

As for this drama I was thinking does the time period Achira land on earth happen before or after Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat? Asking this because in the Kdrama there were a number of cameo's throughout its run, so if Broadcast were smart and BPS falls after then they could always work one in. The boat/wedding scene had a cameo by Park Jung Ah who played the bride, if I was the team I would've asked Margie to cameo with her husband since she just got married. It's these details I would be working on and I wish they'd change the chicken & beer to some comfort food from Thailand instead, I really hope they do. Don't get me started on the clothing, I've been complaining since the fittings (I'm sure everyone here is so sick of me and my comments lol)
BPS is 17th century ?

ella0411

sarNie Adult
@x.ATKD.x Yeah, I saw the date too and stated it in my older post. I lost all hope when I saw 2019. :pancarta: IT'S SOOOOO FAR FROM NOW. :crybaby2: That's more than a year.

I didn't like DOTS. I stopped after ep 3. Not my cup of tea.

@preetam she's sooo pretty! I couldn't hate her here. Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Not only they want pretty much everything to lined up with the k version they even have a timeline when the lakorn needs to finished lol. Korean's side are not playing around when it comes to this drama being remake. I think they are afraid that if they don't put any stipulations the remake will be ruined and making the original look bad somehow.

But to wear long sleeves or light jacket on a humid, hot Thai weather is a bit over the top. Also about the cameo, this is a very big project and channel 3 knows what is at stake with the Korean's side if they don't get it right they might not get another remake of this proportion. So, they should able to provide broadcast whomever they need. Besides, I think some of the other stars being apart of a project like this whether it is just a cameo they would not mind.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Matt must've liked this look so much, she has never posted pics of her this much yet since she started filming.

Yeah, I wonder what year will he be landing on Earth? Based from the story, it has to be 300 years later when he met her. But Dec 2019 is really so far. They even had an exact date of the wedding. lol If that's the actual date, it will be aired around November.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That dress with the cape over it is just unflattering. But without the cape is much better. It is actually a dull color.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Yes I Agree I’m not liking that dress on Matt at all the color is bad on her and the dress itself is not nice

Decry

sarNie Egg
The color of that dress is what I’ve most problem with. It’s so granny and unflattered. It’s not something a hot superstar will wear.

Dec 2019 is too far away. I hope is not a sign hinting when this will air.