❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Awww...it would be cute if James and Matt paired together as the Prince and princess. Though, I wished channel 3 would mixed it up. Instead of putting bunch of big stars together have some least popular ones mix in

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Mint and Mario were smiling while Matt and JMa were dancing. Matt dances good here with less movement required. lol slow dance fits her. Love her facial expression.:cheer:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I know it's Nadech-Matt thread, but I can't help but love these two :love:

They have completely different personalities yet they clicked. I love how even after their lakorn, James is extra caring to Matt. Makes me forget she's one of the boys. lol

Aww the smile :love:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww. She instantly looked up after hearing her name. :icon12: She isn't really that close with Yaya & Kim? Who among all ch3 actresses is she the closest to?

So, she's with them then there's also this one float with JMa?
From what I know :
Margie, Mint C, Mew, Taew

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt is close to Mew because not long ago they went to South Korea together. And she is pretty close to Taew...but even that I think Great is closer to her than the girls lol.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
They are stinking cute...James is such a sweetheart towards Matt. I am glad at least they mixed some of the couples up.
Matt is a "gentle giant" with James. :thumbup: Yeah, it's a good thing they mixed up the pairings. Except maybe for NY & MK.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt slayed in this float! Her small waist and height, she didn't even have to overdo it. She can just stare to the camera, and use her eyes only to be sexy. Effortless.

I personally liked her make up, hair and clothes here compared to Love Mission.

This is the type of make up I want for her in this upcoming drama. Bolder make up like this make her looks livelier and prettier. Sure of this none of them can dance. They are so stiff and awkward

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Matt looked gorgeous! I love the make-up and hair they gave her. She didn't need to try hard to look sexy at all. Yaya and Kim were trying so hard. Margie wasn't even trying and Matt's just like, I'm a natural beaches. Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt had the best makeup and hair. Though I don't like the boots she had on it is too high up so making it look like she is walking the street. But from the waist up she is pretty. She was moving in a sexy seductive way without trying to be that way. Sometimes I don't think she knows what she is trying to do cause she is not a natural but without over thinking it, she comes out looking better.