❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Omg my thoughts exactly! Those exact pairs. Although I love MattXGreat I'm not into this Koo Jin/Koo Kwan thingy. In fact I still don't think I really understand the terms. Hahaha.
I didn't know Thai have koojins, tho. Haha. Like they are official pairs or whatsoever.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
lol —you guys are skewing the koojin term. Koojin does not need to “fan service” or whatsoever but koojin is often a term that the channel markets their TOP artists as a package to gather viewers or collect profits. It just happens to work like that in this generation very well. Prior to that, koojins didn’t exist. Sure, some people discredit the koojin thing but many times koojins is what puts your artist on the map. Without it, they would be unknown and have very little presence at ch3 events. I know some koojin are way more underrated than others, but koojin is a package markets by the channel not the stars FYI. Lol

ella0411

sarNie Adult
And koojins have more fans when they ship the two so hard?

It's what it is in the PH. lol
I'm new to Thai ET. Then when I started watching, all I see were koojins in CH3 concerts, etc. Haha

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Most of Matt's lakorn hardly ever get any promotion. Like MKLFF, out of the blue it came on air and went without any promotions. Then again, Andrew wasn't having any of it so it didn't help the situation lol. It feels like the channel leave it up to her whether the lakorn garner any viewers or not (If that makes sense). Some actresses literally get a parade when their lakorn is about to air and then there's Matt lol. I am surprised till this day how she managed to be having some spot light on her. Most girls in her situation would have been left behind but she at least keeps on getting lakorns and this one being her biggest yet.
I think her not caring about all of that "stardom" thing somehow helps her to get over a lot of stuff and be raw in anything she does for example her roles. She goes with the flow and endure. Plus let's not forget some of her dramas got nice ratings. At least for that the ch3 elders won't do her too much dirty.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Lol the butt koojin ? Lmao
I'm officially going to refer to Nadech & Matt as the "Booty Koo-jin" lol.
- I think this year Matt & James will be sharing the same float or whatever, they've been spotted together again on the back of a truck lol. Also saw Matt with Kim & Yaya on one too. Got to wait til Saturday to see what this is all about.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I'm officially going to refer to Nadech & Matt as the "Booty Koo-jin" lol.
- I think this year Matt & James will be sharing the same float or whatever, they've been spotted together again on the back of a truck lol. Also saw Matt with Kim & Yaya on one too. Got to wait til Saturday to see what this is all about.
In this one, she was with Margie.. and Kim(?)
Screenshot_20180309_164414.png

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Aww. She instantly looked up after hearing her name. :icon12: She isn't really that close with Yaya & Kim? Who among all ch3 actresses is she the closest to?

So, she's with them then there's also this one float with JMa?
Girl was on her phone! But I'm glad she didn't ignore her fans!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I’m glad Margie will be with cause at least I know Margie is kinda close to Matt. Yaya and Kim doesn’t really socialize out of their group

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I’m glad Margie will be with cause at least I know Margie is kinda close to Matt. Yaya and Kim doesn’t really socialize out of their group
When Kim is there, Yaya is always with her. They're bff, I suppose?

Screenshot_20180309_205324.png

The tag she's carrying includes "Prince & Princess. I wonder what's that for.

How long does it take ch3 to upload the anniversary on youtube?

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I noticed that some of the supporting actresses wore gladiator-like spike garments so they must be warriors too.