❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yes no real vocal skills needed but she's cute here
LOL —me crackling at her face when she’s nodding at Margie 5555555555555 she is cute but hilarious at the same time lol :p

I think she’s walks (catwalk) better than dancing 555

xodxo

Most of Matt's lakorn hardly ever get any promotion. Like MKLFF, out of the blue it came on air and went without any promotions. Then again, Andrew wasn't having any of it so it didn't help the situation lol. It feels like the channel leave it up to her whether the lakorn garner any viewers or not (If that makes sense). Some actresses literally get a parade when their lakorn is about to air and then there's Matt lol. I am surprised till this day how she managed to be having some spot light on her. Most girls in her situation would have been left behind but she at least keeps on getting lakorns and this one being her biggest yet.
I don’t think Matt is that underrated at ch3 I think her koojin with great has helped a lot by putting her on the map. But yea—working with Nadech and a great production is going to really allow viewers a chance to look at her from a different light than before.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt dances on a big stage like she danced in her lakorn with Rome...barely any rhyme or rythem. It actually turns out funny even when her intentions aren't that way lol. She is super cute though when she tries.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don’t think Matt is that underrated at ch3 I think her koojin with great has helped a lot by putting her on the map. But yea—working with Nadech and a great production is going to really allow viewers a chance to look at her from a different light than before.
I think she is a bit underrated and her koojin with Great no matter the attempts the channel makes it never blossom. It is just there but honestly it never took flight like the others. When I noticed the channel wanting them to be koojin, I was like please.....it is not going to work who are they fooling? Obviously a bunch of fans that had some real thick glasses on.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think she is a bit underrated and her koojin with Great no matter the attempts the channel makes it never blossom. It is just there but honestly it never took flight like the others. When I noticed the channel wanting them to be koojin, I was like please.....it is not going to work who are they fooling? Obviously a bunch of fans that had some real thick glasses on.
Matt is friends with all the p’eks so koo-jin won’t work for her, she’s just one of the guys. Lol

xodxo

Lol —I view it differently bc I think it was their koojin part that has allowed them to have some presence at ch3 big anniversary events. Cuz prior to that they were kind of unknown/invisible. The first time I noticed them was ch3’s 46 Anniversary and they were considered a koojin then. Matt’s single Lakorn (the one with film was good, but I don’t know if it was that popular in Thailand) she didn’t get much recognition even after that...But the constant pair with great has had some influence/power on them as a koojin and they have gotten more stage presence at big events. Their koojin Lakorns might not be hits or as popular but they have just as many Lakorn together as MK tbh. I was surprised when I looked at their Lakorn list, literally 4 or 5 Lakorn together. That’s a lot under a short time and they actually became koojin after MK.

As for great, he also started out with supporting and playing p’rai but I was very surprised when he started getting lead roles. And koojin might not help them as much but it has def put them on the map.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I just don’t care for them singing and dancing, i think the only singing I like is Nadech’s. Yaya is probably the best out of all the girls and even then it’s not the best lol. Please ch3 invest in your storylines and production instead. Maybe invest in acting classes for some of the actors and actresses.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I think Koojin concepts doesn’t work as much for Matt-Great, Jiranee, Mario-Taew, and even Pope-Mew because they don’t try to make fans think they’re into each other off screen and usually one of them is already taken? Good for them though cause I feel like they are all people who can have chemistry with anyone.
Lol i like Matt and Great especially their offscreen friendship.

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
You know how the songs are pre-recorded and the ch3 stars just lipsync in the concerts?
I remember watching a clip where Matt was supposed to be singing, but she zoned out so her voice was playing in the background and the mic was nowhere near her mouth. When she realised, a sort of shocked expression formed on her face and she quickly brought the mic to her mouth.
I laughed so hard, so relatable. This is probably when I started liking Matt.
In terms of singing I don't think ANY ch3 actress can sing. Most of them are surprising bad. So it doesn't really matter that she can't sing. They're all actresses.
Anyway, I believe YWCFTS will bring Matt the recognition and fame she deserves. It's internationally popular and famous. People all over the world will be tuning in (in particular China, and their market is huge).

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I think Matt can really rock the stage if she wants to haha when she and Margie were walking down the stage at love is in the air concert—boy——- Matt’s long skinny legs look stunning! She was walking like she owns that stage lol puts Margie at a pace where she has to keep up with her shorter legs lol I thought they looked so fine! But I know they really can’t sing for sure. But I think matt could dance 555555
IMG_20180306_193221.jpg
Agree. She looked stunning!!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
You know how the songs are pre-recorded and the ch3 stars just lipsync in the concerts?
I remember watching a clip where Matt was supposed to be singing, but she zoned out so her voice was playing in the background and the mic was nowhere near her mouth. When she realised, a sort of shocked expression formed on her face and she quickly brought the mic to her mouth.
I laughed so hard, so relatable. This is probably when I started liking Matt.
In terms of singing I don't think ANY ch3 actress can sing. Most of them are surprising bad. So it doesn't really matter that she can't sing. They're all actresses.
Anyway, I believe YWCFTS will bring Matt the recognition and fame she deserves. It's internationally popular and famous. People all over the world will be tuning in (in particular China, and their market is huge).
Oh gosh i wanna see the video lol

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Shese definitely underrated. Being with Grate helped a lot. He has some solid fanbase too. But really, she was not so popular because she didn't act like how koojins do fanservice. lol

In their first lakorn, they (with Great) were aaked if they had somebody already because they look good together and teasing won't be avoided. She said she should have said she had someone. LMAO. Then she had to choose between P'Kong and Great. She said P'Kong will always be in her heart lol. And she doesn't want to end filming because she will miss earning money. Who would ship them? :D

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Shese definitely underrated. Being with Grate helped a lot. He has some solid fanbase too. But really, she was not so popular because she didn't act like how koojins do fanservice. lol

In their first lakorn, they (with Great) were aaked if they had somebody already because they look good together and teasing won't be avoided. She said she should have said she had someone. LMAO. Then she had to choose between P'Kong and Great. She said P'Kong will always be in her heart lol. And she doesn't want to end filming because she will miss earning money. Who would ship them? :D
Hahah i love this. Lol you have to play the koojin game to exceed in thai ET. Usually don’t matter on your ability to act.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Matt should have been promoted as an actress who would be paired to actors at her level, not as koojin. It won't work, since she's really not into it, too. LOL. Too bad, ch3 is highly promoting koojins. They have pretty actresses so it's really easy to get fans for koojins. But talent wise (acting), I would always choose Matt.

As for the singing, Kim was often given a song that fits her voice. Matt just looks so adorably funny when she dances. Haha.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm grateful she ain't caught up in all the koo-jin stuff, it gets too much and detracts from said actress/actor. I may want her to be more popular and mainly get the recognition she deserves but I'm also sweet with the space she is in as well. The most important thing is Matt has been in a very happy relationship now for 10+ years so there was no way anyone would by into the whole "are they or aren't they" nonsense.

The magic of cinema lol:
28435730_2072558339668623_431019132297674752_n.jpg
(cr: buskaboonyodom)

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I'm grateful she ain't caught up in all the koo-jin stuff, it gets too much and detracts from said actress/actor. I may want her to be more popular and mainly get the recognition she deserves but I'm also sweet with the space she is in as well. The most important thing is Matt has been in a very happy relationship now for 10+ years so there was no way anyone would by into the whole "are they or aren't they" nonsense.

The magic of cinema lol:
View attachment 11296
(cr: buskaboonyodom)
LMAO what is that?:risas3: But he looked so handsome!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think Koojin concepts doesn’t work as much for Matt-Great, Jiranee, Mario-Taew, and even Pope-Mew because they don’t try to make fans think they’re into each other off screen and usually one of them is already taken? Good for them though cause I feel like they are all people who can have chemistry with anyone.
Lol i like Matt and Great especially their offscreen friendship.
Omg my thoughts exactly! Those exact pairs. Although I love MattXGreat I'm not into this Koo Jin/Koo Kwan thingy. In fact I still don't think I really understand the terms. Hahaha.