❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
None of the girls were wearing anything worth mentioning lol. Matt looks like she has the most comfy stuff on. Preem has some meat on her which makes her healthy looking. Toey just so tiny next to everyone else. Matt does have a lot of close "guys" friends. She did say, she doesn't like little girls hahaha. She might be one of those that gets along better with boys than girls.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
James Ma also adore Matt. When they were shooting Ka Badin James have a few WTH is she doing look towards Matt cause the girl is so random. I want to see their pairing again. But of course, channel 3 ain't having that. Matt is pale but I think she is pretty pale not the sickly pale.
Yeah, he adores her too. He's one of the few who could handle Matt's random perdonality. lol

I think there was this interview wherein James chose Matt, among all his n'ek.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Lol, whenever Matt dress herself, I’m always wth is she wearing. Yeah, the girl doesn’t care what she wears. Toey looks like a little girl standing next to Matt.
Didn't she say before she finds it annoying when someone touches her face and hair (make up for filming)? :naughty2: so I think she doesn't really like to dress up when she doesn't need to. lol

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Matt is really one of the boys. Haha. She could be the active and random her when she's with them. :D and she likes to tease people even during the first meeting lol

A strong personality like hers would really go well with guys than with girls younger than her.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Matt is definitely more of a "one of the boys" kind but she is tight with Taew, Mew and Toey. Got to give it up to James for not being intimidated by her and just going with the flow lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol we’re you not there. There was drama when we found out who else was joining the Nakee train. I wanna watch for Ken P and Taew tho.
No I wasn't. Haha. What drama did I miss? Richie isn't gonna be in there right? Hahaha.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
James Ma also adore Matt. When they were shooting Ka Badin James have a few WTH is she doing look towards Matt cause the girl is so random. I want to see their pairing again. But of course, channel 3 ain't having that. Matt is pale but I think she is pretty pale not the sickly pale.
Remember how right after they were done shooting Kah Badin and the airing was around the corner ch3 bosses could not bother themselves and promote JamesMa and Matt patnership in order to promote their upcoming drama ? Am I the only one that noticed that ? Instead during the calendar signature event they put him right next to kim and they published a lot pictures of them. That's when I understood that it is a miracle we got Kah Badin. Now that James Ma is becoming a hot p'ek with some fanbase I am not sure the elders wants him to be paired with a lowkey not so popular actress like Matt again. Then we hardly saw James and Matt interracting offscreen as much during events like that. I was even surprised they interracted a lot today.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Remember how right after they were done shooting Kah Badin and the airing was around the corner ch3 bosses could not bother themselves and promote JamesMa and Matt patnership in order to promote their upcoming drama ? Am I the only one that noticed that ? Instead during the calendar signature event they put him right next to kim and they published a lot pictures of them. That's when I understood that it is a miracle we got Kah Badin. Now that James Ma is becoming a hot p'ek with some fanbase I am not sure the elders wants him to be paired with a lowkey not so popular actress like Matt again. Then we hardly saw James and Matt interracting offscreen as much during events like that. I was even surprised they interracted a lot today.
In Korea, they can make any actress popular with just a good drama. It's frustrating (lol) that Matt isn't as popular as she deserves to be. It seems that she doesn't care, anyway. But, she's a great actress. I hope this remake would make her look much more adorable as she really is in everyone's eyes.

I think she lacks promotion because she's not really a performer. Haha. Unlike Kim and Yaya (and others) who could sing and dance at any event. Well except for interviews. But she's really a no-filter. lmao.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Matt doesn't have huge fanbase too, during ch3 events. Except for Matt-Great FC. But those are mostly fans of Great.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I think she lacks promotion because she's not really a performer. Haha. Unlike Kim and Yaya (and others) who could sing and dance at any event. Well except for interviews. But she's really a no-filter. lmao.
I don't think Kim can sing too well. I don't know what year it was but there's a video of Matt and Margie ( Channel 3 soccer event concerts 2015?) singing a song and I thought that was very good. She was way cool with her two hair buns and she performed just fine.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I think Matt can really rock the stage if she wants to haha when she and Margie were walking down the stage at love is in the air concert—boy——- Matt’s long skinny legs look stunning! She was walking like she owns that stage lol puts Margie at a pace where she has to keep up with her shorter legs lol I thought they looked so fine! But I know they really can’t sing for sure. But I think matt could dance 555555

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
You've just got to give Matt a song that doesn't require any real vocal skills, that can be said for a lot of the actresses AND actors lol. I think as a performer her weak spot is dancing tbh (or anything that requires more than the bare minimum in that department.)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Out of all the girls that I have seen perform Yaya is the best. She has that stage present and command attention when she is on stage.

As for Matt, girl is not a performer lol. I am a fan and can still admit girl need lots of help. Her dancing is not smooth at all...sometimes it even looks awkward but she managed to make it through. And her singing...if there's a high note somewhere her voice be cracking. She can blend in with songs that are slow and steady but once it requires her to hit a note of a higher pitch girl ain't got it. But she does tries and her model like figure help out a lot.

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Most of Matt's lakorn hardly ever get any promotion. Like MKLFF, out of the blue it came on air and went without any promotions. Then again, Andrew wasn't having any of it so it didn't help the situation lol. It feels like the channel leave it up to her whether the lakorn garner any viewers or not (If that makes sense). Some actresses literally get a parade when their lakorn is about to air and then there's Matt lol. I am surprised till this day how she managed to be having some spot light on her. Most girls in her situation would have been left behind but she at least keeps on getting lakorns and this one being her biggest yet.