❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
i kind of wish nadech kept this look for this role or bring this look back (i thought this was one of his best)....hopefully he doesn't lose lots of weight n become skinny like kim soo hyun

also is there any chance for them to make matt rock a neck length cut with waves like IU, cuz i think she would look so good with that style

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Na's hair is like a disco man dream come true lol. It is a hot mess and gonna come out looking funny.
LOL this comment couldn’t be funnier! hahaha! Does not look good at all! lmao! I cringe and laugh at the same time! Lolz

Something about this remake looks laughable :risas3:

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm fascinated by the 50's look, I never thought Thailand went that way with the trends lol.
Besides the intro time period, the rest of the flashbacks lean towards comedy.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol idk what it is but seriously the more I look at Nadech in here, the more I want to laugh. Lol and his face looks really lost and homeless. Hahahaha it just feels very hilarious lolz

The supporting casts at first wasn’t that interesting but comparing them to pra’nang they come off more interesting lolz

Well can’t wait for more bts works so I can decide whether or not to keep up with this remake lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It seemed when Na is in his disco wig it's a parody. True, in more than a few pics he comes across lost. He has this expression as if he has no idea where he's at lol. I am hoping it translate to something else more meaningful when in motion. But gosh, that wig is going to kill me. It is too funny to ignore. Still, can't wait to see some shots of the drama.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
It seemed when Na is in his disco wig it's a parody. True, in more than a few pics he comes across lost. He has this expression as if he has no idea where he's at lol. I am hoping it translate to something else more meaningful when in motion. But gosh, that wig is going to kill me. It is too funny to ignore. Still, can't wait to see some shots of the drama.
I think it is because the praek character is the one who has not much expression so he is like that

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think it is because the praek character is the one who has not much expression so he is like that
The pra'ek can have a stern, silent and with little expression as possible but those that understand how to express them correctly would convey them through the eyes. Na on the other hand, his face and eyes look lost. Not all pics came out like that but I am surprised more showed it though. With all that said, I have faith he will give justice to the character. I will forgive him for the awful wig...No matter how attractive they think of Na, no one in their right mind would think anyone can make that wig work lol

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
0E2F7DED-F266-4717-B6C8-B02FA86BA5B3.jpeg
#Repost @ch3drama (@get_repost)
・・・
บวงสรวงละครเรื่อง #mylovefromthestar
วันที่ 16 พฤศจิกายน 2560
สถานที่ บรอดคาซท์ โปรดักชั่น (ถนน เทียนร่วมมิตร ห้วยขว้าง)
⏱เวลา 09:00น. เป็นต้นไป #ch3drama

Great news!! It’s been confirmed; open ceremony will begin 16th November!!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The poster could have been better. The channel posters still look amateur. I wonder why they won't invest in someone that's professional. Anyhow, the poster seemed like some goofy comedy stuff going on lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I understand it's not the official poster for the drama but it wouldn't hurt to put in more effort, might as well pass along the HD pictures to fans & they'll do the job for them.

I'd do anything to switch places with Nadech right now, I want to see the Aurora !.

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
That poster is made by fans hahaha that account is not the channel's official account. It says that they're fanclub of the channel's lakorns.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's why channel 3 posters are bad when it comes to it. If a fan's poster can be compatible to theirs then they need a true professional to do the job and make it stands out not blend in with fan works. Channel 3 has had hideous posters in the past. I don't think they really care all that much about it therefore the outcome pretty much remain the same.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yesterday i was doing a matt Peeranee throwback and I watched Kulard vlai ruk and the bride lakorn with Koy. Man I had to remind myself of Matt skills as an actress. She is fire ! The intensity

akomy

sarNie Egg
I'm curious about this, I seriously don't think Matt can pull off the role like Jun Ji hyun but I hope she proves me wrong.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Can’t wait for this , I am sure the cast will do fine as long as the script ,directing and editing is good . I am more worry about that than the actors acting lol