❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt is gonna be one lucky girl to wear all these designer clothes lol. Playing dress up and enjoy doing it isn't a bad gig:)

It helps that these two have been around each other before so there isn't that obvious awkwardness between them. I haven't really see any bold lipstick on Matt more of the neutral side...but at least they invest in the wardrobes a bit so that's a good sign.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The pics where Nadech was holding onto her coat...he looks like he is struggling to hold on as if it was some heavy object lol. His vains were popping up from neck to hands. But it is a sweet pictures of them. Nadech looks handsome in all black but OK with other colors. Black seemed to enhance his facial features. Matt be working them clothes. I am going to enjoy seeing them outfits. She is going to be stylish as hell. And did they already show the place...apartment...condo?

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
:aaaaa:
I might just tune in due to all the positive hypes in here! Lol! I hope someone will sub this! @AnnTfan @preetam @Alichgo
I am sorry- did you say something? I am too busy drooling and picking up my jaw from the ground! :risas3:

I'll be here...you know I follow this guy anywhere and especially if the nang'ek is one of the few I love!

@PrincessKarina - you'll have no problem cause someone will definitely sub this for you!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Omgosh...love all the pictures here. Thanks for all the updates! :thumbup: They look really great together!! :love: Nadech looks hot is black!! :drooling: I'm dying to make an edit of these two and it will be hard to choose among these awesome pictures.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Now i really want to watch the kdrama but I feel like my expectations might get too high after it. I hope they don't remove the kiss scenes from the original tho, i was so excited when watching the Mvs, imaging Na and Matt might actually get a kiss

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Now i really want to watch the kdrama but I feel like my expectations might get too high after it. I hope they don't remove the kiss scenes from the original tho, i was so excited when watching the Mvs, imaging Na and Matt might actually get a kiss
I seriously pray they won't remove the kiss scene. That was one of the only highlights in that whole drama for me.