❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
They definitely look good together in that clip. In the beginning of this clip, Nadech look shorter than Matt. Pope looks good with Matt too. I want to see them pair up!

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Matt has an event today and I spotted media (FINALLY lol) so just maybe we might finally hear her say something about the project.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult

Article: http://www2.manager.co.th/Entertainment/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9600000071044

- Yay ! Matt got to talk about the show. From what I could understand from "google translate" is the following (please do correct me if I'm way off base)
  • Matt kept her queue clear for this project
  • Feared there may be a change of lead heroine (I think due to the whole guessing game ?)
  • Known about this project since the beginning of the year
- That's all I got lol. I think we shall be seeing movement on this shows front sometime next month.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
About time ! lol. I know it's already been confirmed and all but it really hits home this is happening with Matt speaking up.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When I saw her pics on Instagram, I thought she looks like an anime character or something. I wonder what lakorn she passed up on to be in here?

Anyhow, excited to finally know now because Matt is able to confirmed it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
No, usually Matt takes more than 1. But I think this is important to her that she probably doesn't want any distraction.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
If it was some Maker J project then ... Thank God ! lol (Lets have a little break from them)

- I'm guessing because there was no immediate date for when this was going to go on floors, Matt made the decision to not take anything on until everything was finalised.