❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, Ananda remake some Koreans drama and there were kissings, maybe not as good but it was better than most channel 3 offers. I am just hoping they understand that remaking something from k dramas mean the most important part of it is the kissing. Everyone of them has at least one passionate kiss...I hope the channel allowed them to kiss in this drama. I mean, Matt has a boyfriend she's about to settle down no need to worry about her and NY fans need not to worry or feel threaten by her. I think she's fine with her man and Na is fine with Yaya...see happy all around lol
Did Nadech confirm he is dating yaya ?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When do you think Matt will confirm this?
It is hard to say, I think it is up to the channel. This is such a huge project they want to be a little more careful. But I am hoping it is soon. I want to see some fitting pictures.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
it is not up to matt to decide...the decision who get to star in which lakorn is decided by the producer and the channel elder..thats how they do it...but i dont know bout nadech request yaya to be his nang ek in the lakorn...soo much for being professional...

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
it is not up to matt to decide...the decision who get to star in which lakorn is decided by the producer and the channel elder..thats how they do it...but i dont know bout nadech request yaya to be his nang ek in the lakorn...soo much for being professional...
During an interview Nadech said Yaya will not be there for sure

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Screenshot from Matt's video post today in South Korea on her IG story with the caption " Chun Song Yi Style".....Is it the confirmation from Matt? I THINK SO !!!
Wow, thank you producer and ch3 for making and casting such a perfect cast.
Lol Matt...thanks for not giving us the clue. They will be good together.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am just glad my girl finally get to be in a big project. Hopefully Thai version is creative enough that at least will be competitive against k version. Most times, when remaking they always try to be cute when it isn't necessarily.

LyLy

sarNie Egg
Was so happy when Matt posted on her Instagram about this character! I'm so excited for this new pairing and the storyline

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I realised whilst cruising through IG that these are the same people who did the Cupid Series, which I aesthetically like (although I'm behind on it).

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
OMGG I'm soooo excited!! I can't wait to see Nadech back on screen and with someone he's never worked with! I swear i never thought this pair would happen even though i wished for them before! I'm so excited for behind the scenes especially since I've never even seen them talk.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The cupid series work cause it is short. I like short lakorns it is precisely to the point. So far wawa and Indy has the best chemistry out of the bunch.

I know this production is good. I am just glad it is a new pairing and not a recycled one from the gang. I hope they take their time in casting supporting characters too. But for now, the pranang are good to go lol. I think this lakorn will get a decent buzz. Low expectations always turn out well for me lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
So far Na has only worked with actress from the 4hjhkk gang or the gentlemen series lol except Patricia. I'm not big on k-dramas and definitely not korean adaptions so I'm not expecting much too. LOL I'm excited to see Nadech and Matt in the old times.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm drawing a blank on the 90% part of the article, I want to know where the other 10% is lol.

I hope they recreate this (especially the rap portion lol):

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The 10% must be them finally coming out to say it is her. 90% semi confirm it...the other 10% is when The fitting pics come out lol. Who knows. With 90% it should be definite.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I do not see them change Matt because she has been enough explicit that she is the lead with her caption "cheong song yi style", she will not post it publicly if she is not certain to be in it. The 10%, it is just the official confirmation in media by producer and ch3 but their choice has been taken, it is Nadech & Matt.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, too much of a coincidence for Matt to post that caption on her IG lol. Besides, her name has been attached to it from the beginning and there has been more evidence pointing to her than any other actress. Go Matt!!! Make the character proud :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Quick translation here:

Hot, Hot, Hot, so hot for the weather in May, but no matter how hot it is we're here at F3 will do our duty and bring you viewers the entertainment news as usual.
For this issue, we have progress from the producers and actors/actresses in the last half of the year for you to follow.

MATT will meet NADECH (the light purple color headline)

The rest just said like we have heard before that Khune Nong of Broadcast Thai had bought the rights to a popular Korean Series.....casting Nadech as the main actor and finally they have the actress who will play ChunSong Yi? .....
a romantic comedy version Thailand.
Ready to start filming in June - July.

According to this article, Matt is confirmed for this lakorn.

[Q

UOTE="sasuke06, post: 1224665, member: 8519"]

They said that broadcast company plan to make an openning ceremony around june or july. OHH, So it is so soon! They do not confirm Matt but many people said that Matt will be the lead as 90%.[/QUOTE]