❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I didn't really pay attention to this thread until they mentioned the possibility of Nadech and Kim reuniting?!! Omg. Please let it happen.

This is my FAVORITE Korean drama of all times, like all times.

If not Kim....

1. Nadech and Bella

OR can we get a 2. Mario and Yaya?! Hahah.

OR 3. James Ji and Bella?

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
I didn't really pay attention to this thread until they mentioned the possibility of Nadech and Kim reuniting?!! Omg. Please let it happen.

This is my FAVORITE Korean drama of all times, like all times.

If not Kim....

1. Nadech and Bella

OR can we get a 2. Mario and Yaya?! Hahah.

OR 3. James Ji and Bella?

Or Mario & Kim ^_^

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The male lead is definitely Nadech, so unfortunately Mario and co are out of the running.

I can't help but wish instead of this drama, they should've remade Queen In-hyun's Man. Now that is something I'd die to see Kim & Nadech team-up in, they would've been absolutely perfect for it.

saki

sarNie Adult
OFF TRACK for a bit...

I like Yah Leum Chun too. I couldn't believe they did a kiss there. Also, Tik has such a good sense of humor. In 3Zaap program to promo the show, he was like " Ann got to starred with all pra'eks and if I don't do a lakorn with her now, I'll never be able to." ( I am paraphrasing).

:icon12:Please don't bring up KC - you're making me wanting to see it again for the 10 times - :risas3:
Sorry about that :) i couldn't think of any other example so i mentioned kc haha. I'm glad ann got to star with tik, even if i would have preferred a younger pek and nek.

saki

sarNie Adult
Chompoo, matt or kim...will do fine in this, imho. I don't think it's about having to pair kim with nadech just because yaya paired with mark ( it's not a revenge thing where nadech has to revenge yaya or kim has to revenge mark just because of kc kiss lol it's about who fits the roles best) but if kimbarry unite again i'm sure they'll do fine. Any nek who can play a sassy diva will fit the role. This is a cute kdrama. I wasn't able to finish watching this but i remember there being a lot of funny parts.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yes, its not but it will be nice to see Nadech able to kiss someone, regardless if its Kim or not. I'm just hoping this lakorn have sexy scenes too lol.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm expecting there to be kiss scene/s in this remake, I'd be really disappointed if there isn't any. I'm assuming Nadech would be cool with it though, since I'm sure he must've seen the original and how it all plays out.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
So we are excited for nothing then? :sad6: Is it really not her? Did she deny the offer from broadcast Thai?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :cheer: :aaaaa::aaaaa: ok my presence in this thread end with this happy news for me personally cause i know NK will reunite in a much better story line

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
I am currently watching Kularb Rai Glai Ruk and im loving Matt in it. Honestly, i think she would be PERFECT for this role! I really hope its her :worship2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
IMO, maybe she can't or don't want to confirm until after New Year - when they announced the nang'ek.
If Kim can't or doesn't want to confirm herself being in here yet until after Songkran, then shouldn't her answer have been more vague (not yes but not no either)? My question is, did she really even deny it in that clip? I could barely hear her towards the end. :confused12:

Komchadleuk lakorn news are usually true. It's not that they're incorrect or make up rumors, but more like stuff behind the scenes happens and actors get switched out or decline due to other reasons. So once the media gets a hold of the news and the actors are questioned about it, their answer becomes different from what was initially reported. Which could've been the case here. Unless like Alichgo said, Kim really is in here but just doesn't want to confirm it until after the New Years celebration. Regardless, I think Kim being offered the role by Khun Nong was true, because Komchadluek reported that and they are a reliable source. Unlike Yaya's case, where reporters only asked her because so many fans were speculating she'd be in here. She also gave a solid no.

cr: p_o_r_n_tip & ganglompfc

Either way, I'm not going to be too hopeful. It could still be Kim but if it's not, I'll continue wishing for a Kimbarry reunion in a slap-kiss lakorn lol. And if Kim won't be in here, maybe she can be in Paajaew's new lakorn with Mario. :D She's been cast in two Joy Sirilak lakorn remakes already (Samee Ngern Phon and originally, Samee with Great).

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Right. I'm the same as @Anonymous<3, I want to know if she gave a definite answer. As in a "No" or a "Yes," or was her answer a mischievous one. It would be great if some kind soul can translate it word to word, or be a little clearer with her given answer. If she's denying Khun Nong contacting her for the role, then that's completely different from denying being consider for the role.

If she's not going to be a part of this production then that's fine. I guess the wait continues.......

Reactions: Ame