❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I was a K-drama fans for a very long time so i can tell you why. First , it is Jun Ji Hyun. She is very popular and it is really rare for her to film a drama. I think the plot was above average but not fantastic , the line and conversation was average. I agree with you about chemistry , to be honest , i am not interest in the first place when i learn that KSH and JJH being pair together. But i think i noted that , they did fantastic on their own as Choen Song Yi and Do Min Joon , they bring the characters to live. They made viewers believe that CSY and DMJ totally exist. And the sponsors was no joke.
i see thank you for the info , well if the koran production needed that much to attract people to it then imagine the pressure on the thai production good luck for them

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@MomRamy Someone told me she is a n'ek with an attitude. But when ever thats the case Kim always come off at bratty and rude. i just hope they keep it subtle. I also heard she'll be kinda funny too.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I agree, the story is kinda different. But i'm desperate so it's whatever lol.
Your desperation :lol: I would love to have a NK reunion (I mean you and I have been waiting for years for a reunion), but even so I want them to be in the best drama possible. And this type of character is something Kim plays often. You know, that diva-ish type of character, but I have to say Song Yi is a very interesting character played very well by JJH. And despite this drama being a huge hit, I don't think it was all that great. I didn't understand why it was such a big hit to be honest, like how I didn't understand the hype over DOTS either but I would pick this drama over DOTS any days. Sorry for all those that like DOTS.

With the mentioning of Chompoo, after thinking about possible candidates for the role, I think she would have been the best option for the role, but I didn't know she is currently pregnant though. Congrats btw, I do know how she's taking time off of filming to start a family and glad she succeeded.

Ploy would be great too actually, but some are saying her contract with ch3 is about to expired so the chance is slim there. She wouldn't have a problem being taller than Nadech since I believe she's on the shorter side of the Thai n'eks.

Matt is honestly the best candidate for the role, both in appearance and acting chops, but man the height difference is going to bother me if she does land the role :lol: I just want to mention it seems like most of us here are discriminating Nadech for his height, but I just want to point out that the p'ek in the story will transition himself to be sort of the n'ek's protector/bodyguard later in the story, so the ideal appearance of the p'ek should be someone that looks like he could protect the n'ek. I mean Nadech is extremely built now, but Matt is already so tall without heels on, with heels she might look more like Nadech's bodyguard instead of the other way around lol. But who knows, they might work out. I mean, I end up loving Mario and Mint together and Mint is super tall. She wore like baby heels in Two Spirits, maybe they would do the same with Matt for this drama :lol:

Mai would also be a great n'ek for this drama, but she's also tall too lol. She doesn't look old enough for the role though.

As for those who are concerned about the age, p'ek in the story is not even human, so age doesn't matter. However, he's supposed to look younger than her since he's pretty much ageless, but he's technically older than her since he's been on Earth for 400 years. One funny point is the n'ek often talks to him in informal speech since she thinks she's older than him, and it drives him crazy lol.

And there's a really creepy villain character in the drama too. I'm more curious on who they're going to cast for that character. It's going to be hard to find an actor to play such a chameleon character.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@MomRamy Someone told me she is a n'ek with an attitude. But when ever thats the case Kim always come off at bratty and rude. i just hope they keep it subtle. I also heard she'll be kinda funny too.
So her character is similar to Pimlapat (BH)? But I don't think Pim is rude and bratty, she's just so demanding and spoiled!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@Pooh4ever I'm so desperate, I'll take whatever is thrown at me lol, she's like a Diva but I think if they make her not as harsh as her other roles it can work. Like more like she doesn't care about anyone would be great, or like if she's quiet but have a RBF, but if they make it as shes constantly yelling at others, picky, bratty, and pissed all the time, its like all her other roles lol. I'm more concern with that and the wardrobe, no one really style Kim right, except maybe Anne. I did like her clothes in RP too.

@MomRamy not sure if its like Pim maybe like the one from that one lakorn Kim had with Boy? Idk I've never seen this lol.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan i see, I don't know why whenever they have Lakorn which nang'ek is an actress, they always make them arrogant and bratty! I'm not sure why, but I believe some popular nang'ek is not like that! Maybe some of them are!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@AnnTfan i see, I don't know why whenever they have Lakorn which nang'ek is an actress, they always make them arrogant and bratty! I'm not sure why, but I believe some popular nang'ek is not like that! Maybe some of them are!
I would want this n'ek to be subtle like Jee in KC, she is kinda like a diva but she really minds her own business. The ones Kim play in, they always make her over the top obnoxious.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@Pooh4ever I'm so desperate, I'll take whatever is thrown at me lol, she's like a Diva but I think if they make her not as harsh as her other roles it can work. Like more like she doesn't care about anyone would be great, or like if she's quiet but have a RBF, but if they make it as shes constantly yelling at others, picky, bratty, and pissed all the time, its like all her other roles lol. I'm more concern with that and the wardrobe, no one really style Kim right, except maybe Anne. I did like her clothes in RP too.

@MomRamy not sure if its like Pim maybe like the one from that one lakorn Kim had with Boy? Idk I've never seen this lol.
I can't say whether she's like Kim's Pim character in BH since I haven't seen enough of the lakorn to know lol. But I don't think she a bratty diva type. She's super funny though, and a little of an airhead lol. But she also have that emotional impact side of family problems. She's not bad in any way, but she does get in a lot of trouble because well she isn't very bright lol. She's a very funny character.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
That's pretty cool, but again it's mean it's a rom com genre which Kim play it many times too!
what i don't like is not the charctaer itself (cause i really believe is very easy you just need a funny person with expressive face ) but what i dsilike very much and made me talk this much is the story is really unappealing to me and i don't want to have to watch it caue i will if kim will be cast here but for now pleaaaseee i hope she won't be here just because i don't like the story is really boring for me there is not interesting part in it i dropped it i couldn't finish it and i'm sorry for the fans of th main lead man but he is just stiff and maybe that what his character should look and act but i didn't like it so nadech has to do his best of the best to make it intersting

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I can't say whether she's like Kim's Pim character in BH since I haven't seen enough of the lakorn to know lol. But I don't think she a bratty diva type. She's super funny though, and a little of an airhead lol. But she also have that emotional impact side of family problems. She's not bad in any way, but she does get in a lot of trouble because well she isn't very bright lol. She's a very funny character.
Oh then thats not bad, I would love to see Kim. But I'm leaning towards Matt, cause i don't think she had played anything like that. I think Khun Nong will confirm/speak more of this after Songkran

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
I honestly think this is either going to be a Korean actress or one of Broadcast kids so (Namtarn, Nychaa, Prang, Wawwa etc.). It can't possibly be Yaya can it? She's suppose to start Plick Fah soon along with another lakorn with a big production. I don't think it's Kim either because for sure Lakorn Thai is trying to pair Nadech/Kim again so there's no point in reuniting them back to back. Whoever suggested Yoghurt, I totally agree that she's a gorgeous girl but unfortunately it seems like Ch3 is making her to be supporting.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I honestly think this is either going to be a Korean actress or one of Broadcast kids so (Namtarn, Nychaa, Prang, Wawwa etc.). It can't possibly be Yaya can it? She's suppose to start Plick Fah soon along with another lakorn with a big production. I don't think it's Kim either because for sure Lakorn Thai is trying to pair Nadech/Kim again so there's no point in reuniting them back to back. Whoever suggested Yoghurt, I totally agree that she's a gorgeous girl but unfortunately it seems like Ch3 is making her to be supporting.
Not a korean actress I hope. If its going to be a broadcast kid, please be Namtarn instead.
Where did you hear Lakorn Thai is trying to get NK again?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope they don't put a Korean actress in here that throws me me off completely. I can't get into it no matter what.

And I would feel bad for a less experienced actress to take the lead in here...the criticism would be brutal. There's plenty of older ones that can be n'ek in here. The cute part of the drama is the way she addressed him because it annoys him lol. She thinks that she's older and in fact she's not and if they put a younger actress than Nadech it would ruined that part.

Someone has to look older than na or is older than him. They are not short of it the question is if they are willing to go there.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I wonder if the reaction wouldn't be as severe if the actress was in a long term relationship
No because Taew got bashed for LSR and she's been with her boyfriend forever.

Janie might be the best bet. She's worked a ton with Broadcast and she's pretty raeng herself so she wouldn't care if any fanclubs came at her.