❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I wouldn't mind if this goes to Matt. She can play sassy. Older gen actresses like Jui and Janie would be a good choice too. Ploy is unlikely since there are news that her contract with CH3 will expire on May and will be doing a lakorn for GMM25 afterwards.

But then I just don't get why they decide to remake Korean dramas (I also say this whenever Philippines are doing it too though), Thai lakorns can do better by providing more original content or other novels which are yet to be made as lakorns is fine.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The age factor with the characters just adds a nice dynamic to the show and is what brings some extra laughs, especially with how Korea is with their whole age system. Cheon Songyi speaks down to Do Minjoon because he is "technically" younger & it always riles him up because he is 400+ years older.
I really hope whoever is making this doesn't base their decision off of IG because that place is full of people with blinders on lol.
What I genuinely appreciated about this drama was seeing an older heroine given the opportunity to romance a younger hero because the reverse always happens.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
There are still many actresses to choose from in CH3 especially those who haven't worked with Nadech yet so hopefully CH3 will give way But if it ends up being Kim then there's nothing we can do about it.
well i hope from the bottom of my heart they will give it to any other actress in ch3 as long is not my kimmy , you have no idea how sad i will be if it end up her cause i really dislike this drama very much i know it was a hit around the world but no for me it was overrated drama and i don't like that much the fantasy stories like that arrgghh please not kim ch3 please :angel10:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
well i hope from the bottom of my heart they will give it to any other actress in ch3 as long is not my kimmy , you have no idea how sad i will be if it end up her cause i really dislike this drama very much i know it was a hit around the world but no for me it was overrated drama and i don't like that much the fantasy stories like that arrgghh please not kim ch3 please :angel10:
How about Kim in a remark of DOTS? Do u like it?

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya already came out in her latest interview that she's not in this one. She said that she's already packed and there's haven't been any contact with her for this one. So for sure she won't be in this.

I really hope that Matt would be in this one, I think she fits the character well and her acting is really good.
To be honest, I don't know why but I get ploy cherman in my head for this lakorn lol if they are going to have an older nangek
then I really think they should go for Ploy.. Am I the only one who thinks that ?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya already came out in her latest interview that she's not in this one.

I really hope that Matt would be in this one, I think she fits the character well and her acting is really good.
To be honest, I don't know why but I get ploy cherman in my head for this lakorn lol if they are going to have an older nangek
then I really think they should go for Ploy.. Am I the only one who thinks that ?
Ploy would be a good choice too. Unfortunately rumors are flying that her contract with CH3 is about to expire and will become freelance actress so I wonder if it's still possible. She's rumored to be starring in a GMM25 lakorn after her contract expires.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Ploy would be a good choice too. Unfortunately rumors are flying that her contract with CH3 is about to expire and will become freelance actress so I wonder if it's still possible. She's rumored to be starring in a GMM25 lakorn after her contract expires.
Damn it!, That's sad news for me. I could totally see her in this role.
Btw thanks for sharing the news ^^

Cosasianfuse

sarNie Egg
I wouldn't mind if this goes to Matt. She can play sassy. Older gen actresses like Jui and Janie would be a good choice too. Ploy is unlikely since there are news that her contract with CH3 will expire on May and will be doing a lakorn for GMM25 afterwards.

But then I just don't get why they decide to remake Korean dramas (I also say this whenever Philippines are doing it too though), Thai lakorns can do better by providing more original content or other novels which are yet to be made as lakorns is fine.
I cannot agree more with you. I didn't find Thai remake of Korean drama appealing to me. Not even my favorite drama {Full House}. Both Thai and Korean has their own pros and cons. If Korean remake any Thai Lakorn, i don't think i am going to enjoy it as well. To best honest , Thai lacking Korean actress type in term of look. Thai actress now are mostly mix i would prefer petite non-mix actress once in a while. It is refreshing to watch.

Cosasianfuse

sarNie Egg
Cheon Song Yi aura is really unique and i cannot imagine anyone play Cheon Song Yi character beside Jun Ji Hyun. With the personal life problem and situation out i can see Ploy , Chompoo , Matt or maybe Aum P fit for the role. If Anne and Ken T can reunion for this drama , i don't think it is a bad choice. Their good acting skill and chemistry can easily replace the age factor.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Since Matt is done filming her lakorn with Andrew and now waiting for it to air, she has the highest possibility of being able to accept this lakorn and she has no other lakorns lined up.
Chompoo is currently pregnant so it is very unlikely, her lakorn comeback will most probably be at the end of the year or early next year.
Aum P is still in CH7, if only we could swap actors/actresses lol

Cosasianfuse

sarNie Egg
Since Matt is done filming her lakorn with Andrew and now waiting for it to air, she has the highest possibility of being able to accept this lakorn and she has no other lakorns lined up.
Chompoo is currently pregnant so it is very unlikely, her lakorn comeback will most probably be at the end of the year or early next year.
Aum P is still in CH7, if only we could swap actors/actresses lol
I will give this remake a try as long as it not Yaya and Nadech. I adore this two together but not again.Yaya and Nadech can shine on their own or even better when they are not together. I admire Yaya acting skill in Kluenchivit. She was good. KLC cast were so good.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya already came out in her latest interview that she's not in this one. She said that she's already packed and there's haven't been any contact with her for this one. So for sure she won't be in this.

Where have you watched the interview? Okay so Yaya is now out of the picture, all possible actresses for this role is now debatable lol

Cosasianfuse

sarNie Egg
Where have you watched the interview? Okay so Yaya is now out of the picture, all possible actresses for this role is now debatable lol
lol , whoever get Choen Song Yi character , it gonna be hard for her. Honestly , i still doubt how Nadech portray Do Min Joon though. On the other hand CH3 should really make Ken P shine , he is really talent. Ken P or Mark P is better as Do Min Joon. Mark P has this kind baby face but he can fit mature character really well.

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Oooh ! I didn't know Chompoo was pregnant (Congratulations to her & her husband), she'd be another option I would've been okay with (especially with how her fashion game is so strong).

Chemistry will be important here, it's what carried the Kdrama especially when it began dragging in the later half. I feel bad to whoever is remaking this because I have high expectations lol. If you're going to touch something as big as this then you better bring your A game. I'll be needing Nadech to up his own game here too, as much as I adore him there's room for improvement.

Cosasianfuse

sarNie Egg
Oooh ! I didn't know Chompoo was pregnant (Congratulations to her & her husband), she'd be another option I would've been okay with (especially with how her fashion game is so strong).

Chemistry will be important here, it's what carried the Kdrama especially when it began dragging in the later half. I feel bad to whoever is remaking this because I have high expectations lol. If you're going to touch something as big as this then you better bring your A game. I'll be needing Nadech to up his own game here too, as much as I adore him there's room for improvement.
Your comment about Kdrama is totally right. Kdrama cheat me every time from the start but from the later half my interest start to fade away. Chemistry is really important in Kdrama or i would say even in Thai Lakorn. They need to step up their game in this remake even for the scriptwriter and don't trap on My Love From The Star popularity. MLFTS has too many great point even their OST , outfit , sponsor , chemistry. They just sold the viewers that Cheon Song Yi and Doo Min Joon totally exist. Lolz...whoever work for the Thai Version i wish them luck. I hope they can bring the characters alive and different feel from Korean Version so people wouldn't compare the two version as much.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Im watching the korean mv and im already fangirling. Since the n'ek isnt Yaya, I doubt they would get as much or any kisses at all. The korean one is just perfect.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Im watching the korean mv and im already fangirling. Since the n'ek isnt Yaya, I doubt they would get as much or any kisses at all. The korean one is just perfect.
That's unfortunately a downside to having one half of a popular pairing. I really wish Nadech would be able to kiss his heroine here but I'm guessing a major war would breakout by die-hard shipper fans. I wonder if the reaction wouldn't be as severe if the actress was in a long term relationship e.g. Matt.

Can anyone tell me who is the director and writer for this remake and their previous work ?. That might help me to gauge the vibe this drama could undertake with them at the helm. I'm cool with a remake as long as it's good, if the original format has worked before then there shouldn't be a reason to change the essence of the drama, if anything since lakorns are usually pre-produced then they have time to iron out the kinks that the original had and add a flavor to it that is relatable to the Thai audience.

(I apologise in advance for my ramblings everyone lol.)