❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@Anonymous<3 aww didn't know Khun Nong wanted to work with Kimmy. I was losing so much faith. I saw her promote BH on her IG.

I want it to be Kim but I really wanna see Matt too, or even Namtarn since she seems pretty underrated. I will watch still unless with its with Ya, cause I've been waiting for Na and other actresses. I'm also kinda scared too cause Kim has only been in remakes so its probably gonna be bad for her.

And Guuuuys i always wanted to be a part of unconfirmed threads. Its so exciting!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In a sense I kind of feel bad for Nadech. The pressure to just stick to one girl. I like his chemistry with Mew. The remake is for sure not going to live up to the original because this drama was so huge...i think it would not be that bad to just push a actress they already have. They might even put him with Mai. Any actress that hasn't been pair with him is welcomed at this point.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Even though Khune Nong has been waiting for NY queue for a long time like Anne T., I hope only Nadech will be in here.

I will not be too thrill if NY are in here even though I'm an NY fan.

The CH3 bosses better not approve of NY in here :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Read somewhere that Khune Nong will reveal the actress after Thai New Year which is next month.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@Anonymous<3 aww didn't know Khun Nong wanted to work with Kimmy. I was losing so much faith. I saw her promote BH on her IG.

I want it to be Kim but I really wanna see Matt too, or even Namtarn since she seems pretty underrated. I will watch still unless with its with Ya, cause I've been waiting for Na and other actresses. I'm also kinda scared too cause Kim has only been in remakes so its probably gonna be bad for her.

And Guuuuys i always wanted to be a part of unconfirmed threads. Its so exciting!
The guessing game in an unconfirmed thread is fun but once it gets confirmed sometimes that's when the real fun begin. Depending on the cast it can get ugly or just hostile to funny. But yes, I like the guessing game.

I remembered in Ka Badin when they teased us who the n'ek was by showing her forehead haahhaha....that was cruel. Anyhow, the guessing was all over the place. And no one got it right. But it was fun.

Isn't n'ek a tad bit older than pra'ek in the kdrama? Or does she just comes across older?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

Before Janie replaced Kim in Gum Lai Mat back in 2015, Khun Nong gave an interview that she's been wanting to work with Kim. But then Janie and Kim's lakorns got switched (Kim took over Janie's role in NRTR and Janie switched over to GLM) because of some behind the scenes work at Ch.3. Since Khun Nong missed that opportunity to work with Kim, I wouldn't be surprised if she cast Kim again in here.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Originally, Nadech was not supposed to be in LLSR that Switching Bodies lakorn with Yaya. Pe Mam had Yaya and another veteran actor in mind; however, Nadech went to Pe Mam and asked her to be in LLSR when he heard she was going to produce that. He wanted to play in romantic comedy.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Somehow, I have a feeling Mai might get the role. But Nadech and Baifern isn't bad she is freelance after all. The only problem channel 3 is packed with people they don't even have enough lakorns to put them in.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Before Janie replaced Kim in Gum Lai Mat back in 2015, Khun Nong gave an interview that she's been wanting to work with Kim. But then Janie and Kim's lakorns got switched (Kim took over Janie's role in NRTR and Janie switched over to GLM) because of some behind the scenes work at Ch.3. Since Khun Nong missed that opportunity to work with Kim, I wouldn't be surprised if she cast Kim again in here.
Janie didn't want to be in NRTR so she asked to switch role and since she is a veteran and a senior actress she got her pick.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I always wait for NK reunion, but to be honest, I don't want to see Kim in another remark just like everybody else said because then people will compare this and that again, and I don't like all those harsh word toward the main lead!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@byebye someone mentioned N'ek looks older which doesn't make sense cause P'ek is like super old.

@Anonymous<3 oh wow! I'm glad, maybe she'll consider Kimmy then, but idk I feel like it might be yaya.

@Vimalee that makes no sense, haven't Na done rom-com and with yaya. Lol but I guess.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
So I read summary of the plot, he looks younger than nang'ek because even his age is super old, but his appearance is still the same forever, right?

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I have never watched it. Lol i've never even heard of it till now.
Oh I see, if Kim will be in a remark, I want it to be Decendant of the sun, where nang'ek is not spoiled and bratty! Nang'ek is mature and smart just like Her role as Nam.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
If it's Yaya, I will definitely have good laugh for sure. Sorry YaDech fans but please no Yaya for this time. He needs to branch out and Yaya also. If Kim is in here, I will watch this lakorn, but others actresses, I won't care much. I want NK return but not a remark lakorn.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
If it's Yaya, I will definitely have good laugh for sure. Sorry YaDech fans but please no Yaya for this time. He needs to branch out and Yaya also. If Kim is in here, I will watch this lakorn, but others actresses, I won't care much. I want NK return but not a remark lakorn.
Yeah, I agree, there are too much NY Lakorn,I want NK reunion, but maybe in other Lakorn. If not I'll take this has ha!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Confirmed to be Nadech but not the actress, and they are welcome comments.

credit Pantip Thai Forum

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
At this point I don't care much if its Kimmy or not, just hoping its someone I like. I don't know if Kim was ever a consideration for Na's other lakorns, so this is a close chance.

If its Yaya, then goodbye P'Nadech, lol just kidding. Have any couple paired up more than 6 times? The only other couple I know is Noon-Kade.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
At this point I don't care much if its Kimmy or not, just hoping its someone I like. I don't know if Kim was ever a consideration for Na's other lakorns, so this is a close chance.

If its Yaya, then goodbye P'Nadech, lol just kidding. Have any couple paired up more than 6 times? The only other couple I know is Noon-Kade.
Is Nadech confirm for other Lakorn too? What is it? And which production?