❤️[CH3] Monrak Nong Phak Kayaeng (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya / Bow Maylada

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
What is with the timeslot though I thought they are okay regardless of the schedule of their lakorns
Im not sure either, but ch3 never put their top stars on frid sunday slot. Initially pon bua lakorn slated for the weekend slot and monrak monday tuesday but ch3 decided to swap these these two.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This is airing the same time as China, probably that’s why they moved the airing slot. It’s better to getting 3 episodes like @kjc1994 said. Louis/Yam and Mai/Pie did good on the weekend. Doesn’t matter if A list or not, if the lakorns are good, it’ll get good ratings.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
This is airing the same time as China, probably that’s why they moved the airing slot. It’s better to getting 3 episodes like @kjc1994 said. Louis/Yam and Mai/Pie did good on the weekend. Doesn’t matter if A list or not, if the lakorns are good, it’ll get good ratings.
This is not going to air in China. That's why they manage to air this faster than other lakorns.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Oh it’s not? Why is this Thaiupdate site saying it will air at the same time in China??
I think the one airing at the same time in China is Song Sanaeha and not the one with Bow and Nadech. Don’t know if it’s will affect the rating airing the weekend. Maybe during the weekend people watching less lakorns? I'm curious to see what will go against it from ch7.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the one airing at the same time in China is Song Sanaeha and not the one with Bow and Nadech. Don’t know if it’s will affect the rating airing the weekend. Maybe during the weekend people watching less lakorns? I'm curious to see what will go against it from ch7.
I think the ratings will do pretty well, if not well at least decent. I noticed that the past weekend prime time lakorns had better ratings than the Mon- Thursday primetime for Ch3. Really hope this does pretty well too because Ch3 primetime have not been so great. Even their evening lakorns do better. This could be a pick me up for them, especially cause the genre, casting, and the production.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ah, okay. People are in quarantine now so they’ll have more free time to watch unless the storyline suck. We shall see how the ratings goes.

Last edited:

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I realised ch3 doesn’t often do this kinda drama theme. It normally ch7 that does it as I normally see in ch7. But looking forward to seeing this

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'm excited for Bow and Nadech. It looks funny and I think a comedy will do well in this stressful time period.

The weekday/weekend time slot is because in Bangkok, usually people watch more during weekday nights vs weekend nights and that's Ch3's target. It's the opposite with rural. If you think about it, city folks usually go out on Fri/Sat nights.

Maybe they're trying to get the rural audience with this one given the genre. And if the rural ratings are great, well BKK will follow the hype even if its on the weekend. Or maybe the lockdown makes it all equal.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I do apologize if I missed this but I went through every page already LOL

Does anyone know the storyline? The teaser doesn't really give much.. just know Nadech has some problems (?) in the city so he goes back home to the country side...

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech is such an excellent actor. The way he delivers his line, facial expression is so goodd.

Congratulation to the team. they debuted at 122k online views, the highest on a pilot ep for both trueid and ch3 plus. Hopefully the rating will reflect the online views.
Eng sub already released at wetv.