❤️[CH3] Monrak Nong Phak Kayaeng (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya / Bow Maylada

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I think this lakorn will make us laugh and cry at the same time. Make us miss home for people who left their country and hometown.
Yes, it def looks like a feel good lakorn with also like a little lesson since it’s act art lol. Like you can always leave where you came from, but deep down that’s always a big part of you!

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech’s song just released too. I couldn’t find the YT link but here’s the FB link:

Watching this MV just makes me miss home and family. I hope someone subs both MVs.

Iarxx

sarNie Egg
They released second OST MV. I rarely watch Nadech's lakorns but after take a look at the MVs, i look forward to watch this one. Seems like it's not an ordinary performance. Fresh pairings. I only watch 2 Nadech's lakorns with Yaya. I like Yaya but it's just feel boring after 2 lakorns. Bow seems like good actress as well.

Considering Thai loves countryside storyline, this will -probably- do well in ratings.

I think Ch3 produces some good lakorns this year.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Bow and Nadech are cute together, but this genre is not my cup tea sadly. I hope they'd reunite again after this drama.

byebye

sarNie OldFart

While watching this mv didn't think it's a romance lakorn..more like a slice of life for Na's character. There doesn't seemed to be much meaningful time spent between pra'nang. I hope the lakorn is better than the MV cause honestly it comes across as boring.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

While watching this mv didn't think it's a romance lakorn..more like a slice of life for Na's character. There doesn't seemed to be much meaningful time spent between pra'nang. I hope the lakorn is better than the MV cause honestly it comes across as boring.
Agreed, the trailer doesn’t give us much of the leads romance. Well hopefully the cast has good chemistry and jokes are funny. I did enjoyed Krong Kam with that sliced of life drama produced by ActArt so hopefully this is as enjoyable.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Apparently ch3 moved this one to frid-sunday timeslot. Im a bit shock. As far as i remember they usually wont put their A lister in this timeslot

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Apparently ch3 moved this one to frid-sunday timeslot. Im a bit shock. As far as i remember they usually wont put their A lister in this timeslot
What is with the timeslot though I thought they are okay regardless of the schedule of their lakorns

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
What is with the timeslot though I thought they are okay regardless of the schedule of their lakorns
Well I'm glad they moved it to the weekend because Ch7 always airs their good lakorns on the weekend as well so they don't really follow that A lister thing. They air Weir, Mike, etc on the weekend and I always wondered why Ch3 never aired their A-listers because what I noticed is, sometimes weekend primetime slot does better than the Monday - Thursday primetimes.. Plus, you get more days and more episodes.