❤️[CH3] Monrak Nong Phak Kayaeng (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya / Bow Maylada

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
where do you see the overact ? and yes you should have said like this "KK was the last lakorn of ch3 that hit a 6 in the final ep" without adding the "even pope/bella lakorn can't save them" , see it's simple

anyway just wanted to share the info and moving on have a good day :)

Lol who are you to tell me what to write. weirdo.
Ohh now i remember you. No wonder lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Also, Great and Kai’s lakorn ended in the 5’s and that aired after KK.
I’m watching Ben and Ching-Ching Ch7 evening lakorn right now. I’m amazed that it has reached a rating of 9 for the last episode, but not surprised because the storyline does pull you in. This lakorn can reach that high if this storyline is good and relatable to the countryside lifestyle. I think that what ch3 needs is this comedy countryside storyline.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m watching Ben and Ching-Ching Ch7 evening lakorn right now. I’m amazed that it has reached a rating of 9 for the last episode, but not surprised because the storyline does pull you in. This lakorn can reach that high if this storyline is good and relatable to the countryside lifestyle. I think that what ch3 needs is this comedy countryside storyline.
Yes, I noticed evening lakorns usually do really well!

may1363

sarNie Adult
Can’t wait for this one to air and both are good singing. I think it’s a funny lakorn to watch. I’m a little worried about chemistry since I read that Nadech has zero chemistry with his costars.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Not much updates on this lakorn... hopefully they’ll finish soon. They went to record the ost.
http://instagr.am/p/CL_hJQvlX3N/
Bow gets to sing a lot in this one. I've seen her going to the recording studio a few times already. Love that. It does look like they're gonna finish it soon.
I want to see who she’ll pair up with on a new project. She has been going to shoot this lakorn almost everyday since it started it does look like they have made some progress.
Here’s a picture of her and the music producer.
http://instagr.am/p/CL_xOd4pPYX/

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Can’t wait for this one to air and both are good singing. I think it’s a funny lakorn to watch. I’m a little worried about chemistry since I read that Nadech has zero chemistry with his costars.
Haha, we can only hope for the best.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Not much updates on this lakorn... hopefully they’ll finish soon. They went to record the ost.
I want to see who she’ll pair up with on a new project. She has been going to shoot this lakorn almost everyday since it started it does look like they have made some progress.
http://instagr.am/p/CL_xOd4pPYX/ [/Me too I want to know her next project and who she’ll pair up. Would love to see her with Mario or Nine. She has only this lakorn with channel 3 and it’s take eternity to film. Normally with channel 7 she had more lakorns. Maybe due to Covid. I’m ready for this one to air and no new from her movie with James Ji
http://instagr.am/p/CL_xOd4pPYX/
Me too I want to know her next project and who she’ll pair up. Would love to see her with Mario or Nine. She has only this lakorn with channel 3 and it’s take eternity to film. Normally with channel 7 she had more lakorns. Maybe due to Covid. I’m ready for this one to air and no new from her movie with James Ji

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Me too I want to know her next project and who she’ll pair up. Would love to see her with Mario or Nine. She has only this lakorn with channel 3 and it’s take eternity to film. Normally with channel 7 she had more lakorns. Maybe due to Covid. I’m ready for this one to air and no new from her movie with James Ji
They’re silent with Bow and JJ’s movie, it was finished like last year. Maybe they’re waiting for the right time to release it.

what is Bow wearing?? Her shoulder look bigger than Nadech. Hahaha
867774A1-A055-42AE-9B3F-FC007B5DB28D.jpeg

Last edited:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Does CH3 film slower than CH7, doesnt this one only have 12 episodes or something? Is it Nadech's schedule?
Yup I read somewhere that it's gonna have 12 episodes so it's surprising that they took THIS long to shoot. Plus they're filming like 3 times a week so...
They’re silent with Bow and JJ’s movie, it was finished like last year. Maybe they’re waiting for the right time to release it.

what is Bow wearing?? Her shoulder look bigger than Nadech. Hahaha
View attachment 39593
That jacket didn't do my girl justice :risas3:
Yup can't wait for Bow and James' movie. We haven't even had the synopsis yet but Bow teased that it's very interesting. Its genres are drama/comedy/historical if I remember correctly.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Does CH3 film slower than CH7, doesnt this one only have 12 episodes or something? Is it Nadech's schedule?
Ch3 did stopped most of their productions when Covid hit last year where as for CH7 was still shooting as much as they can. I think that’s why CH3 was re-running old lakorns last year for like amount half of the year.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yup I read somewhere that it's gonna have 12 episodes so it's surprising that they took THIS long to shoot. Plus they're filming like 3 times a week so...

That jacket didn't do my girl justice :risas3:
Yup can't wait for Bow and James' movie. We haven't even had the synopsis yet but Bow teased that it's very interesting. Its genres are drama/comedy/historical if I remember correctly.
That movie genres sounds interesting. I love comedy drama!