❤️[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Right, guess I was wrong about Gib at first. still falling for that liar errr! they will see it when it's too late.

Bex

sarNie Egg
Today's episode was lit. All the actors did a fantastic job, I was so emotionally invested that I was shocked when it ended. I wish it was a Mon to Fri lakorn and I understood what they were saying.:clap::clap::clap:

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Currently on episode 5 and oh my gosh, Tor is such a gentleman! I love him so much! And honestly, if Joe wasn't such a pathological liar and unfaithful/being a player after meeting Dee, I'd feel bad for him. He honestly would've stayed with Dee if it wasn't for his broke parents. That's kind of the case, but it's pitiful that he values money over love and views women as a game.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
I actually like Thoom in some sense. She may seem weak and head over heal for Joe but she is the only one that can make Joe hotheaded and running around faking his ass. Logically, she is stupid because Joe is being so clear with her that he is using her and when Joe told her that he hate kids and if anybody is pregnant they raised the kid their self he is not taking care of the kid. He even asked her if she is going to be another to be pregnant too. I was just like this girl is dead stupid or had she never dated before?

Last edited:

Bex

sarNie Egg
OMG Great fans get excited, I just heard that Arlong group( I hope that's a One Piece reference) is doing Dao Kon La Duangi it's gonna be lit. They're great at action lakorn and as grizzily as the scenes were in Angkor the scenes where great. It was my first Boom lakorn and I loved her. I just saw the fitting photos and they look absolutely stunning together. I'm so happy to see an ethnic Thai couple leading with channel 3 cause they seem to favour Chinese and EuroAsian actors. I'm not knocking anyone but representation is important especially for young girls and If you look at the fans supporting these actors hardly anyone looks like them. It's almost like they're pushing an agenda and when they try scrubbing the brown girls like they're dirty it's really disturbing. They're usually the butt of the joke. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Last edited:

Bex

sarNie Egg
OMG episode 9 was lit. Try to top it tomorrow please don't drop the ball. The whole team did a great job. I loved the traditional wedding so much they all looked stunning. I wish I understood what they said cause in one corner the claws were out while the rest were enjoying themselves. It took me a while to warm to Diana but I've loved her since episode 4. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
seems like the uncle and joe are going to team up against p'ek! Err, always the uncle never satisfy with what they have. anyone know how many more episodes are left? saw bits and pieces of today's live. omg, thoom!

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
http://instagr.am/p/B0UAmwJlU1d/ Omg why does this feel like a real wedding. They did a real good job with the atmosphere! Greats acting feels like it’s his own words and not just a script. Great job to everyone.
I agree!! He was so natural with his lines and everything from his expression and Great in a suit OMG love it! Great has chemistry with almost everyone. I think the rest of the cast did great too.

Bex

sarNie Egg
I agree!! He was so natural with his lines and everything from his expression and Great in a suit OMG love it! Great has chemistry with almost everyone. I think the rest of the cast did great too.
LOL even the men. Last year, when he and Boy did the 3zaap interview talking about Chippy my friend who is a Y girl thought they got married Hahahaha. She was so sure and was raving about it for days. I kept telling her they're bestfriends and all she kept saying was of course they would say that but she knew they were in love Hahaha:risas3::risas3::risas3:

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
LOL even the men. Last year, when he and Boy did the 3zaap interview talking about Chippy my friend who is a Y girl thought they got married Hahahaha. She was so sure and was raving about it for days. I kept telling her they're bestfriends and all she kept saying was of course they would say that but she knew they were in love Hahaha:risas3::risas3::risas3:
That is too funny. You are right. He does have chemistry with men too. I do admire his friendship with the guys like Boy and James. Great has an awesome personality that makes him so lovable.

• Haha
Reactions: Bex

Bex

sarNie Egg
3.5 the best ratings so far. I laughed when Toom started crying like she thought she was so special. Acting like she has any rights to the douche bag when he's just using her and the uncle will get his karma. I was hoping Jo will learn to love his wife but he's still stalking Dee. They have come a long way I hope they have a few episodes left so they can get a 3 because it's a really good lakorn everyone did a really good job..

Bex

sarNie Egg
Sorry for my rant but I was so disappointed when I found out tonight was the final ep. We were just reaching the climax now they have to put it together with the epilogue in one ep. What a waste for such a talented cast. As good as the ep was, I'm really disappointed with TVScene as a production house. Why they wasted two ep on the most boring part of the story is beyond me especially since they put a lot of people off some even dropped it. The material tonight was enough to make more than 3 really good ep and connecting with the characters and their situations but I for one felt nothing for Toom which is a shame. We weren't given enough time to feel and ride the wave of such complex emotions. What was the point of Joe's part in the story if the conclusion was so rushed. Am I the only one who thinks ch3 over-promotes some actors while others almost have to do their own PR and why do the most generic lakorn which end up having low ratings have a lot of episodes. Kon La Kop Fah is always in my top 5 Great lakorn usually in the top three depending on my mood and how I feel about Nitt cause the actors did an amazing job but production did a great job too. Although all the loose ends where tied up neatly I wanted more. I've watched it loads of times it's realistic and raised my bar regarding lakorn. This had a lot of potential to be a very serious, realistic and mature masterpiece. Well kudos to the actors, they did an amazing job especially the support cast. I'll talk about the ep later after everyone has watched it i'm so mad. End of rant

Bex

sarNie Egg
Oh this ended already? How was Masu’s acting as a player?
He's a really good actor just not charismatic enough. He had good chemistry with Bua and Whan but zero with Diana it was like watching paint dry with the two of them. For me his most interesting scenes were with Great, Care or Duke.