❤️[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wow, yesterday's episode had better rating than the first episodes. It was 2'5.
Thank goodness! I think it went higher because last week was the finale of ch7’s lakorn that was airing at the same time as this and they usually get high ratings for their finales. Now that it’s done hopefully it will go higher.

Bex

sarNie Egg
I'm starting to enjoy the lakorn. I love Tor then again Great is always so handsome in a suit or a white vest hehehe and the support cast is good. I can see the game the uncle's playing and I hope it comes back to bite him in the ass. I'm hopping that they focus on the business side as I want it to be more complex than just romance and Jo's affairs. When they got married all I thought was karma is a bitch sis. What you've done to your best friend you'll get back tenfold #loyalty. I hope the characters are more nuanced as I hate one dimensional characters.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I tried to watch this, but I couldn’t. I’m sad because I like Great and I like Diana, but this lakorn isn’t doing it for me. Just curious, when was the last time Great had a really good lakorn? I like this guy, but I can’t remember an outstanding lakorn he’s had. I feel like he has so much potential but Ch.3 isn’t using him the right way.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I tried to watch this, but I couldn’t. I’m sad because I like Great and I like Diana, but this lakorn isn’t doing it for me. Just curious, when was the last time Great had a really good lakorn? I like this guy, but I can’t remember an outstanding lakorn he’s had. I feel like he has so much potential but Ch.3 isn’t using him the right way.
Yeah, I get what you mean. The last one I liked Great in was with Nychaa and Chippy.
It's the storylines he's been in that has been boring me. Even though he always looks amazing it's
harder to catch on when it's only at episodes 1, 2, and 3 type of deal.
So I usually just wait until Great's lakorn has been subbed at least.
(Great & Saimai are cute together but their storyline was very stupid)
(Great & Bella is omg very compatible and they looked so adorable in the period lakorn yet
again the storyline of the characters were very dumb and the side characters were annoying)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
It's because TV Scene and Makers J keep hiring him and filling up his queue. He is always booked by the 2 worst companies in ch3. Broadcast Thai and Lakorn Thai need to hire him for once.

Bex

sarNie Egg
I'll also add Act Art on your list. I get that he's friends with Fuse, Maker and Cholumpi but I wish he worked with different companies. I want to see him in a period lakorn with a good script and an experienced cast. I also wish he acted with more experienced actresses let Boy act with the new ones for a change. The one with Bella was a wasted pairing why did they even remake it if the third lifetime which was the more interesting was only half an episode the original was depressing and other than Alex, Kao and Keng the rest of the cast was forgettable. I like the story and cast for Dao Kon La Duang I hope they don't ruin it with a bad script. Does anyone know what company is doing it or watched the original?

meenia

sarNie Adult
i personal like this lakorn. All the good people know Masu is a player. Love Diana's family and Great's mom. Great's sister is going to go crazy i know it. She's going to be the one girl a player like Masu shouldn't have played with since she is pure and innocent. So when she loves, she will go all crazy shit.. LOL. Like her being at the same honeymoon hotel. Like she's playing Masu right into her hand.

I'm looking forward to Diana's brother and the other spicy girl. LOL they are going to be cute and on the Good side.

I actually feel bad for Masu's wife, the mother- in-law hates her but i don't think she will be as bad as Great's sister. I mean she's not as great as diana, but i think she's better than Great's sister in character wise. I get it she stole her friend's boyfriend, but to her she's in love with him. (note: i think being boyfriend/girlfriend stage you can still have a chance but not when he's married. LOL. what i find funny is that most lakorn pe'ak will be in a relationship with the nang'rai and it's actually the nang'ak that is the 3rd wheel but the lakorn makes the nang'ak so nice that when pe'ak cheat on nang'rai to be with nang'ak we are all okay with it. LOL. )

Back to the story, I think anyone will fall when a player like Masu is being all nice and sweet. The way she act at his house is more like a rich girl that is nice since all she wants is her husband to be happy so she treats his family well. I don't think she's all that rude, it's just she's more straight forward and just telling what she likes and don't like. The mother in law is more evil, treating her like that when in the end stealing/taking her money. They are bad already to allow their son to be like that. She's like i like Diana more, but then doesn't tell her son to pick love instead of comfort and money. The sister is the smart one out of the family.

I like the pace also of the lakorn, Great and Diana are in the beginning stage of getting to know each other better before jumping right into "i love you" stage. LOL.

Just hopefully they don't make Diana too stupid and to trust or believe in Masu after what she knows about him already. Like the guy dump you for your friend, another guy warning you, even the ex-girlfriend warned her. If she still fall for Masu's trick then i might throw something at my screen. LOL. Can't wait for episode 6. Why is it only two episode a week, i can't wait that long.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The line he says they can continue to see one another just as pee and nong. And afterwards how further their relationship develops they'll talk about it later. :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :thumbup: :thumbup: :facepalm: :icon12:
This just sounds like what they reply about relationship questions in real life.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Someone please tell me what the hell is up with that sister of tor. She is obsessed with the player and follows him to his honeymoon and sleeps with him?? Or is she obsessed with her brother.....coz whenever she sees her brother looking happy with the doc. she throws a hissyfit of some kind. And what on earth do those nasty people want....the player ditched the doc to marry the rich girl.....now the mother wants to keep in touch with her for what.....to lure her as a side piece for his son??

Bex

sarNie Egg
If you're not watching this, you're missing out. Please ignore the first two episodes as Diana and Masu have no chemistry and were boring together. Tum is completely lost how do you sleep with your cousin's husband nasty bitch and the way she acts all innocent karma is coming for you. Run bitch run :fighting3: :pancarta: :clap: I also don't like her preoccupation with her brother. In episode 6 when they were in the meeting, I felt bad for Tor being surrounded by snakes especially his nasty sister. I really enjoy all Great and Duke moments, you can feel the emotions coming off them my favourite actors by far. I also like Great Masu scenes, angry Tor is totally my bae hehe i'm enjoying the business side and when he put Jo in his place cause he walks around like he owns the place when he's just an employee just cause he's married to Gift I :cheer::clap:. I didn't think that I would feel sorry for Gift but she's really pitiful. Her new husband is busy stalking his ex and shagging her cousin and lord knows who else. Putting up with his vile greedy mother doing that to her all the while acting like she liked Dee at first when she looked down on her. I hope this gets subbed cause i'm really enjoying it.

Last edited:

Bex

sarNie Egg
I hope they get together haha. Care looks good with Grate too haha. I love so much Grate. I can't believe that when I was younger I didn't like him haha.
Me too, he's my favourite thai actor and yes she does. She's also a really good actress I thought she was older than Diana cause of how good she is. Every time she's on screen my interest is peaked. I sometimes wonder why channel3 lets really good actors play support when they're better actors than most of the leads like Alex Rendell.

Last edited:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Me too he's great hahaha and yes she does. She's also a really good actress I thought she was older than Diana cause of how good she is. Every time she's on screen my interest is peaked. I sometimes wonder why channel3 lets really good actors play support when they're better actors than most of the leads like Alex Rendell.
You're right. I fell in love with Care in Plerng Nake. I hope she gets a chance to play as N'ek. She act well, has charisma and chemistry with everyone haha.

Reactions: Bex