❤️[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

saobomp

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is a very ture nature of player they cheat with no reason just because they like and wanted. I was laughing so hard at how fast Masu change when he saw Diana at the hospital.
Right and the lies that he uses to cover himself up. I think next week episode, there will be cat fats etc...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I don't even understand how these girls fall for this guy at all....hes such a sleazeball.....least of all the main lead girl. I mean, She went through college, medical school, internship...til residency....assuming she's a resident now. Are you really trying to tell me this girl has never been hit upon by guys like him before....and she's oh so innocent that she can't tell if the guy is a player...puhleez:rolleyes:.
I'm so so offended by the writing.... of all the female characters. Atleast make an effort with the female lead, writers. She looked so charmed by his few words...completely forgetting he was just a day before, having, seemingly a lovers quarrel with another woman in the hospital hallway.
I hate it when they make the nangek so educated but still so beyond stupid with guys. Like really?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I hate it when they make the nangek so educated but still so beyond stupid with guys. Like really?
Welcome to the world of lakorns :risas3: We should’ve all prepared ourselves when we see the teaser for this. These lakorns are always filled with very stupid girls and very horrible men lol

Bex

sarNie Egg
This was very bad casting and writing cause all the girls are stupid and not relatable at all. I was watching this wondering if Great is doing charity work at this point. Who in their right mind would cast Masu in this role? I know they're trying to promote him but he has no charisma which makes him come across as a creepy psychopath instead of charming Don Juan aren't they competing with other networks cause I struggled to get through his scenes. He's more the friend you fall for cause he's always there for you. He's a good actor but he's not leading man material unless the girl is leading. Between him and Diana who has no personality or presence child I was watching this feeling sorry for Great cause he cosigned this. This had potential to be a really good passionate drama and I know that they're young but I don't understand how Pear is a supporting actress and Diana is leading. I enjoyed Great and Pear's brief moment and I hope Great having little screen time isn't a thing cause the ratings will be brutal.

Last edited:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
This was very bad casting and writing cause all the girls are stupid and not relatable at all. I was watching this wondering if Great is doing charity work at this point. Who in their right mind would cast Masu in this role? I know they're trying to promote him but he has no charisma which makes him come across as a creepy psychopath instead of charming Don Juan aren't they competing with other networks cause I struggled to get through his scenes. He's more the friend you fall for cause he's always there for you. He's a good actor but he's not leading man material unless the girl is leading. Between him and Diana who has no personality or presence child I was watching this feeling sorry for Great cause he cosigned this. This had potential to be a really good passionate drama and I know that they're young but I don't understand how Pear is a supporting actress and Diana is leading. I enjoyed Great and Pear's brief moment and I hope Great having little screen time isn't a thing cause the ratings will be brutal.
I would like to see Pear with Grate. I see that scene where they were together in hospital and I liked how they look together. I really hope ch3 promote Pear as N'ek. She can play an N'ek hi-so haha.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
It's not bad just annoyed at times hehe...
I think today episode is more annoying. Masu is such a player.
I tried to watch it but I dropped it. Now I'm just watching clips haha.

I was excited to this lakorn because I liked the storyline. But it didn't excute very well the idea. I can't feel Diana and Masu chemistry. Also I thought that the lakorn will start with Masu and Diana being couple.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I would like to see Pear with Grate. I see that scene where they were together in hospital and I liked how they look together. I really hope ch3 promote Pear as N'ek. She can play an N'ek hi-so haha.
Yesss Great and Pear was really good together. I want Ch3 to give her at least one role as a n’ek! Just to try it out. But yeah those two looked good.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Yesss Great and Pear was really good together. I want Ch3 to give her at least one role as a n’ek! Just to try it out. But yeah those two looked good.
I don't know why Ch3 don't give Pear a role as N'ek. She's pretty, tall and can act very well. Although she play as rai, I always ended loving her haha.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I tried to watch it but I dropped it. Now I'm just watching clips haha.

I was excited to this lakorn because I liked the storyline. But it didn't excute very well the idea. I can't feel Diana and Masu chemistry. Also I thought that the lakorn will start with Masu and Diana being couple.
Yah, I skipped a lot too but you can pretty much tell what will happen. It jumped pretty fast with Masu flirting etc...

Bex

sarNie Egg
Wow Great was really handsome and his expressions ah love him. The third episode should have been the first. It was more interesting atleast Masu and Gift have some chemistry. I only skipped a few of Masu's parts the stalkerish ways, glib charm, empty eyes, filed teeth make him look crazy I would look for the shallow graves with this one. I roll my eyes everytime some girl falls for him like really are we still doing that it's ridiculous at this point. The girls are growing on me as their masks are falling off #fake bitches. Diana is still Diana but atleast she's not with Masu cause the two of them dating was like watching paint dry. I love Tor's mum and Dee's family her brother is funny and Jo's maid.