❤️[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
http://instagr.am/p/Bx3-8UIlPiW/ Teaser for the lakorn! Omg there is so much craziness going on in this lakorn o_O I did not think that it was going to be this dramatic lol Masu looks like a really huge player in this He’s seen with so many different girls in this. But yeah I’m kind of disappointed. I waited a long time for this lakorn for Great only for it to be really focused on Masu :(

On the bright side, I hope we get a real kiss between Great and Diana! I’ll be waiting for that :)

est.jpn

sarNie Hatchling
http://instagr.am/p/Bx3-8UIlPiW/ Teaser for the lakorn! Omg there is so much craziness going on in this lakorn o_O I did not think that it was going to be this dramatic lol Masu looks like a really huge player in this He’s seen with so many different girls in this. But yeah I’m kind of disappointed. I waited a long time for this lakorn for Great only for it to be really focused on Masu :(

On the bright side, I hope we get a real kiss between Great and Diana! I’ll be waiting for that :)
I don't know why but when I watched it I thought it was seriously a lakorn for the love of Great and Masu. :risas3:
Like it seems to look like Masu has a thing for Great but then he won't admit to it or he wants to make Great
jealous so he sees all these girls on purpose and Diana is somehow the cockblocker between Great and Masu.
The trailer made it come off like that to me.
:risas3: But you're right, I thought it was going to be comedy and
light hearted by the photos but dang it took a turn to be more dramatic.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I love Great, but idk how I feel about Diana. She doesn’t catch my eye :confused12:
Yeah I agree with @est.jpn. Her acting has improved a bit and it definitely takes time to warm up to her. I’m hoping she really wins me over in this lakorn cause she’s a pretty girl. She needs to work on her screen presence. I think that’s the biggest thing she’s lacking.

est.jpn

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I agree with @est.jpn. Her acting has improved a bit and it definitely takes time to warm up to her. I’m hoping she really wins me over in this lakorn cause she’s a pretty girl. She needs to work on her screen presence. I think that’s the biggest thing she’s lacking.
Yep! Agreed. She's either sometimes exaggerating or than later not giving in any emotions. She's still young and still has a long way to go.
As long as Ch.3 is still promoting her she'll improve over time, hopefully...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yep! Agreed. She's either sometimes exaggerating or than later not giving in any emotions. She's still young and still has a long way to go.
As long as Ch.3 is still promoting her she'll improve over time, hopefully...
Yeah she will hopefully keep improving. Ch3 should give her a role that will push her like what they gave to Nychaa in her current lakorn that’s airing.

est.jpn

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah she will hopefully keep improving. Ch3 should give her a role that will push her like what they gave to Nychaa in her current lakorn that’s airing.
I agree. She needs more of a difficult rai-ish role where she can expand on her personality.
I am waiting to see how she does in this lakorn with Son.

http://instagr.am/p/Bt0werRA8PC/

est.jpn

sarNie Hatchling
Literally, this Year of 2019 was full of n'ek fighting n'rai genre for reals!
But now this lakorn is going to be the p'eks fighting! I am ready to see
the gentleman suited up Great again I guess. Hahahaha. His character is the same
as majority of the roles he has play. But I'll have to see if Masu will out shine him because
for some reason it seems like Masu shows up a lot here just to make weak girls fight and cry.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Finally this will be airing today in Thailand! Can’t wait to see Great. I hope he has a good amount of scenes in the first episode since it seems like the focus is Masu :crybaby2:This time it’s p’eks and n’eks fighting :risas3: I can already tell this is gonna be crazy!