❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think there will be a lot of twists since the name of this lakorns is "The deception of historical times". So when male lead is trying to remember his past lifes, there might be some incorrect memories to twist the story.
I'm looking forward to a drunk pra'ek with a changed persona. I like twists. It keeps me edgy.

JJ has to accept it knowing Taew is n'ek because she has seen his buttcrack before! They are forever going to be a great pair. They're pretty in sync now. 5555

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think any popular couple should only pair up 3 times. It’s always been my way of thinking. I think anything after that is a bit too much and too repetitive. Some things are good in moderation. The only time I’d be fine with a 4th pairing is if one of the actors or actresses is retiring soon then I would want just one last reunion. hint hint greatmatt loool
No "biased" here but I agree that we need another GM reunion Hahahaha. Omg that was totally hypocrisy lol.

But anyways yes I agree that we should be thankful that our favs get reunited over and over and over again cus in the next 10 or so years they'll be dancing to a different tune or take on other roles lol. However I have so many couples I want to see that same pairing aren't making that happen :(

ella99

sarNie Egg
thanks

james :
Plerngfah - Present
Utaiyothin - (the 5th Era period )
King rawi (Thao rawi) - Dvaravati period

Taew:
Sitang (Tuanai as a child ) - Present
Duangkae - ( the 5th Era period )
queen sasìna (Nangphỵa sasìna ) - Dvaravati period

???? :
Kras Ittiwong ( Taew's husband in Present time ) and also (
Phra Ittiwongsa the brother of Utaiyothin(james ) in the 5th Era period.

????"
Pakboon ( the wife of Taew's uncle and also his adopted child - in Present time ) the one who has the ability of remembering the past life

so in the Present he will try to win Sitang /Tuanai back and marry her again ???

so we can have a new kind of romantic relationship from their last 2 drama

Diew or Got as Kras

Last edited:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
thanks

???? :
Kras Ittiwong ( Taew's husband in Present time ) and also (
Phra Ittiwongsa the brother of Utaiyothin(james ) in the 5th Era period.

????"
Pakboon ( the wife of Taew's uncle and also his adopted child - in Present time ) the one who has the ability of remembering the past life

so in the Present he will try to win Sitang /Tuanai back and marry her again ???

so we can have a new kind of romantic relationship from their last 2 drama

Diew or Got as Kras
The second synopsis make things confusing, just focus on wandajamesji's one. She removed confusing parts intentionally.
Taew's and James's role are spouses at both Dvaravati and Rama V period.

At present time, Siteng and Flerngfah are both single.

Things about Phra Ittiwong being Duangkae's husband is sure one of twist stories from Pakboon since she's the only one can remember the past after Plerngfah lost his ability.

Last edited:

ella99

sarNie Egg
The second synopsis make things confusing, just focus on wandajamesji's one. She removed confusing parts intentionally.
Taew's and James's role are spouses at both Dvaravati and Rama V period.

At present time, Siteng and Flerngfah are both single.

Things about Phra Ittiwong being Duangkae's husband is sure one of twist stories from Pakboon since she's the only one can remember the past after Plerngfah lost his ability.
i dont think its confusion i think it interesting
the ??? / because we do not know who will get the role
Pakboon : seem to have superiority complex
Kras : not much we know - just to say Sitang is not free

as i sead so we can have a new kind of romantic relationship from their last 2 drama
and that a good thing
some times thai drama give the same face of love but with differant name, job,Social status - not much differant

its good to have the chance to do a new drama and show a new face of love and hate
i dont know if i Make it clear

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
i dont think its confusion i think it interesting
the ??? / because we do not know who will get the role
Pakboon : seem to have superiority complex
Kras : not much we know - just to say Sitang is not free

as i sead so we can have a new kind of romantic relationship from their last 2 drama
and that a good thing
some times thai drama give the same face of love but with differant name, job,Social status - not much differant

its good to have the chance to do a new drama and show a new face of love and hate
i dont know if i Make it clear
yes, i know that you use ?? to describe unknown casts.

I saw that in your comment about "Kras Ittiwong ( Taew's husband in Present time )" which i did't see this info is mentioned at second synopsis and for all sources that i know. I thought you might confuse it with the trick from Pakboom to make Sitang believes that Kras was her husband at Rama V era.

Sure this will be a different type of romance compare to their previous. NDFD's one is pure, supportive as soulmate. GS is a light love-hate romance story.
The romance in this lakorn would be reincarnated/ destiny lovers. I think it would focus on how strong their unbreakable bond/love is across timelines even with twists and turns.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I've translated the synopsis for Book 1
(I'll translate the other synopsis' for bk2&bk3 later, if ppl are interested)
เล่ห์บรรพกาล ภาค ภพพยากรณ์
source: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29773415

"รัก ไม่ว่าเนิ่นนานห่างกันกี่ภพกี่ชาติบรรพกาลก็ตาม
รัก ยังคงอยู่ตามสัญญา และจะนำพาดวงวิญญาณเรากลับมาพบกันเสมอ

“แม่ดวงแข ไม่ว่าจะเกิดอะไรขึ้น ขอให้เจ้าเชื่อเถิดว่าพี่นั้นรักเจ้ามากยิ่งกว่าสิ่งใด ทุกสิ่งที่ทำลงไป ก็เพื่อรักษาความรักที่พี่มีต่อเจ้าไว้ตลอดกาล”

คำมั่นที่บอกไว้ มิใช่ครั้งแรกที่ให้แก่กัน แต่ได้สารภาพและผูกพันกันมาแสนนานนัก
ทว่าชีวิตมิใช่เรื่องที่จักยืนอยู่ได้เพียงปัจจุบัน
แม้วันนี้ได้ครองคู่ แต่วันหน้าและวันต่อไปเล่า จะมีสิ่งใดเกิดขึ้นมาอีก

"สรรพสิ่งที่เกิดขึ้นในโลกนี้ มิใช่เพิ่งเกิดขึ้นมาในยุคสมัยของเราดอกแม่
มันเคยเกิดขึ้นมาไม่รู้กี้ร้อยครั้งพันครั้งในพื้นภพแห่งนี้
มันเวียนวนเต็มไปด้วยกิเลส ตัณหา ความไม่รู้จักพอของมนุษย์ แต่สิ่งหนึ่งที่พี่รู้
คือ....เจ้า คือคนที่พี่จะรักและติดตาม ให้เราได้อยู่ด้วยกันเช่นนี้ทุกชาติ ทุกภพ"

Love, no matter how long or how far we're apart; how ever many lives and existences, in which ever era...
Love will still remain as promised. It will always lead our souls to meet once again.

"My dear Douangkae, no matter what happens, please believe that I love you more than any thing. Every thing I've done, is to protect the love that I have for you forevermore."

This is not the first time we've made our promise to each other. We've confessed and have been bound perpetually.

Life is not something that happens only in the present.
Even if today we're together but what of tomorrow and the days ahead. What will happen then.

The things that we experience in this world, aren't things that only happened in our current time, my dear...
They have occurred many hundreds and thousands of times in this world. It's full of human desire and lust. The never ending greed of human beings.

But, there's one thing I am certain of ... you, are the one I'll love and follow. For us to live together once again; every life time, in every existence."

P

PrincessKarina

“แม่ดวงแข ไม่ว่าจะเกิดอะไรขึ้น ขอให้เจ้าเชื่อเถิดว่าพี่นั้นรักเจ้ามากยิ่งกว่าสิ่งใด ทุกสิ่งที่ทำลงไป ก็เพื่อรักษาความรักที่พี่มีต่อเจ้าไว้ตลอดกาล”

Love, no matter how long or how far we're apart; how ever many lives and existences, in which ever era...
Love will still remain as promised. It will always lead our souls to meet once again.

"My dear Douangkae, no matter what happens, please believe that I love you more than any thing. Every thing I've done, is to protect the love that I have for you forevermore."

This is not the first time we've made our promise to each other. We've confessed and have been bound perpetually.

Even if today we're together but what of tomorrow and the days ahead. What will happen then.

The things that we experience in this world, aren't things that only happened in our current time, my dear...
They have occurred many hundreds and thousands of times in this world. It's full of human desire and lust. The never ending greed of human beings.

But, there's one thing I am certain of ... you, are the one I'll love and follow. For us to live together once again; every life time, in every existence."
This is powerful! Thanks for translating hun! ;)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Wow thank you so much for the translation :) It sounds like the p’ek is so I’m love with the n’ek!

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile

Wow even through English translate ver which is also not my native language, this is sound very touching and beautiful for me.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Wow! Thank you .. This is beautifully translated :icon12:. It’s very touching and meaningful :icon12:

Last edited:

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Wow! Thanks for the update my dear :icon12: so if we are lucky Ji might be shirtless in most scenes for the Lakorn :p no wonder he has been working out hard at the gym the last few months :coleman:the Lakorn actually look very interesting .. I like these type of ancient Lakorn, just hoping politics isn’t the main focus .
Hello. Didnt know there was a thread already on this until today...huhuhu. Just catching up. If you'r into instagram, we can like that of the producer-pin21- & request for more love scenes politely... hope shell listens