❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

In this latest news, James Jirayu gave an interview on "This Morning Story" that he will star with Taew Natapohn in a new drama called "Leh Bunpakarn" by TV Scene #เล่ห์บรรพกาล

SYNOPSIS/SPOILERS:

Synopsis 1 by @040156

Synopsis 2 by @040156

OTHER INFO:

Brief information about the different periods by @Sakan94

*************************************************************​

TV Scene post about the beginning of researching ancient civilizations.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnx81eMnrow/

Ok girls, can you imagine Ji dressed like this? :coleman::thumbup::naughty2:

Last edited:

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Yay! My favorite couple again for the third time! Missed them! But kind of disappointed because Taew doesn't have any new actors to work with for next year besides Ter which I'm not a fan of... James J and Nadech are my favorite actors with Taew, but I want to see her with new actors like James Ma and Great haven't had their chance yet....

P

PrincessKarina

Taew doesn't have any new actors to work with for next year besides Ter which I'm not a fan of... James J and Nadech are my favorite actors with Taew, but I want to see her with new actors like James Ma and Great haven't had their chance yet....
I’m delighted for JT to reunite. I’m hopeful the channel will pair Taew up with new faces. Yes I’m waiting for Taew with Ken T, Grate, JMA, Pope and Toey! ;) As an A-lister of this generation Taew already paired with plenty of big names. But she has a few more to go. :p

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yay! My favorite couple again for the third time! Missed them! But kind of disappointed because Taew doesn't have any new actors to work with for next year besides Ter which I'm not a fan of... James J and Nadech are my favorite actors with Taew, but I want to see her with new actors like James Ma and Great haven't had their chance yet....
I have the same thoughts as well. Would like to see new pairings with Taew but at the same time we get more JT :)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay I’m here! Calling out to the JT lovers. Come on girls! ;)
I am here :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: someone call me an ambulance please :facepalm::facepalm:

I love JT, but I am dying for a Great Taew pairing :worship2::worship2::worship2:

In this latest news, James Jirayu gave an interview on "This Morning Story" that he will star with Taew Natapohn in a new drama called "Leh Bunpakarn" by TV Scene #เล่ห์บรรพกาล

I will look into getting the synopsis!!
Thanks hun :icon12:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
JT+TV Scene+another period. Ch3 producers have zero imagination. Oh yeah and I think the author is the same as Neung Dao. I sorta remember the news of this and Neung Dao coming around the same time, way before casting for Neung Dao so memory can be off.

What I think I remember from summary is that it's 2 lifetimes. There's a mystery in the period times as to why the pranang died and the characters in the modern times eventually remember their past and add in some politics too.

P

PrincessKarina

JT+TV Scene+another period. Ch3 producers have zero imagination. Oh yeah and I think the author is the same as Neung Dao. I sorta remember the news of this and Neung Dao coming around the same time, way before casting for Neung Dao so memory can be off.

What I think I remember from summary is that it's 2 lifetimes. There's a mystery in the period times as to why the pranang died and the characters in the modern times eventually remember their past and add in some politics too.
Hey thanks for this. I’m not a fan of politics so I hope it’s not heavily based on those topics! :) But I hope for HOT JT chemistry though. Lol :)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

TV Scene post about the beginning of researching ancient civilizations.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnx81eMnrow/

Ok girls, can you imagine Ji dressed like this? :coleman::thumbup::naughty2:

Wow! Thanks for the update my dear :icon12: so if we are lucky Ji might be shirtless in most scenes for the Lakorn :p no wonder he has been working out hard at the gym the last few months :coleman:the Lakorn actually look very interesting .. I like these type of ancient Lakorn, just hoping politics isn’t the main focus .

hope

sarNie Egg
this is the drama that one of TV Scene actor talked about after NeungDaoFahDeaw , that will have james grate and taew ? or another one
is there an evil character here?