❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
*sigh* Now I am gonna go on another withdrawal mood. I went from being so confuse and conflicted with
the family dramas to understanding and loving each and everyone's twisted stories that came with their
own karma. This lakorn made me get emotionally and mentally sad and hyped up for every episode and
thank god the ending wasn't all choppy because it ended in a a very subtle way too. It shows that in the end
blood is a stronger bond even after all the painful taunts and crazyness going on. I'll miss the whole family.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm crying! This drama will not let me stop crying haha. For 19 episodes of heavy but well balanced family drama, I can't feel more than anything but happiness. The whole production and team of actors/actresses really pulled through even during the crisis of P'Off's illness and filming had to halt. It's like they all really did become one as a family and stayed strong together to make P'Off proud. I know ratings dont matter as much these days but this really says something. I'm just too attached to this drama. Lol.

Thank you subbers for graciously subbing each week and letting us fans enjoy the drama of the Bae family. I loved seeing Phet and James together in NDFD and was so excited to see them as brothers in here. Hope to see them soon together again.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
*sigh* Now I am gonna go on another withdrawal mood. I went from being so confuse and conflicted with
the family dramas to understanding and loving each and everyone's twisted stories that came with their
own karma. This lakorn made me get emotionally and mentally sad and hyped up for every episode and
thank god the ending wasn't all choppy because it ended in a a very subtle way too. It shows that in the end
blood is a stronger bond even after all the painful taunts and crazyness going on. I'll miss the whole family.
Missed your post to quote with the one above but I definitely feel you! From the beginning I was confused and couldnt grasp why everything was happening but curiousity got the best of me and I stayed for the rest of the show. No disappointment for staying to continue this family drama. I was anxious each week haha.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thank you subbers for graciously subbing each week and letting us fans enjoy the drama of the Bae family. I loved seeing Phet and James together in NDFD and was so excited to see them as brothers in here. Hope to see them soon together again.
I watched NDFD (never miss any of JJ lakorns), and love it very much. Too bad that at that time I didn't know that JJ friends was Phet. Keep wonder that he was so cute with his dimples, and yes I cried with him while he was killed.
Will go back and watch it again. Thanks na jah.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Just amazing! They started at like 3.4 and ended above 10!! I'm happy for the whole team!

Honestly, I watched this because of Bella & Phet.. but I ended up loving everyone else too lol especially Pear. I always liked her, but omg this girl is just something else! Lol

Also what I noticed is all most of the guys in this lakorn were "perfect" except for Hia Chai & Ah See lol while all of the girls had flaws except for Vanna.

Mae Yoi - killed her mother in law
Reynu - had a kid & was a prostitute
Philai - lazy & bad attitude
Junta - was a mistress/pregnant
Phen - pregnant before marriage
Boonpluke - our angel all up in Ah Tong's room hahaha
ee Khun Nu Orn - just horrible.

& I was mostly okay with some of these flaws because its REAL LIFE. I know in some cultures sex before marriage, being a single mom, not being housewife material, etc are frowned upon. They just expect females to be a certain way and when you're not that way, you're considered "bad". I think this is why I liked Krong Kam so much coz there's no sugarcoating here & life isn't a fairytale. You accept the ladies as they are or move on with your life lol

Anyways, I'm just blabbing on and not making sense! Lol But I'm sad that KK ended, I wanted more! Give me like a month & I'll rewatch it lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Taew and Andrew were funny at Raed. Champ was there and later he peeked on Nychaa. They were so sweet! Raed was his debut I think.
I just realized that this khun nu orn also played as Taew's little sister in Raed.. right? Lol i didn't like her in there either. I only liked her in RRF coz she wasn't a brat lol

bit

sarNie Adult
Just amazing! They started at like 3.4 and ended above 10!! I'm happy for the whole team!

Honestly, I watched this because of Bella & Phet.. but I ended up loving everyone else too lol especially Pear. I always liked her, but omg this girl is just something else! Lol

Also what I noticed is all most of the guys in this lakorn were "perfect" except for Hia Chai & Ah See lol while all of the girls had flaws except for Vanna.

Mae Yoi - killed her mother in law
Reynu - had a kid & was a prostitute
Philai - lazy & bad attitude
Junta - was a mistress/pregnant
Phen - pregnant before marriage
Boonpluke - our angel all up in Ah Tong's room hahaha
ee Khun Nu Orn - just horrible.

& I was mostly okay with some of these flaws because its REAL LIFE. I know in some cultures sex before marriage, being a single mom, not being housewife material, etc are frowned upon. They just expect females to be a certain way and when you're not that way, you're considered "bad". I think this is why I liked Krong Kam so much coz there's no sugarcoating here & life isn't a fairytale. You accept the ladies as they are or move on with your life lol

Anyways, I'm just blabbing on and not making sense! Lol But I'm sad that KK ended, I wanted more! Give me like a month & I'll rewatch it lol
This! they really don’t put any stress on women being a virgin at ALL, I mean everyone just sleeping around like its nothing.

Bang Orn slept with Karn and the villagers didn’t bat an eyelash.

Achai bringing Khun Nu Orn and all the brothers were like, yeah second wife... no prob.

Atong who pray and read dhamma books at night had the audacity to sleep with Bplook before getting married.:rolleyes:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This! they really don’t put any stress on women being a virgin at ALL, I mean everyone just sleeping around like its nothing.

Bang Orn slept with Karn and the villagers didn’t bat an eyelash.

Achai bringing Khun Nu Orn and all the brothers were like, yeah second wife... no prob.

Atong who pray and read dhamma books at night had the audacity to sleep with Bplook before getting married.:rolleyes:
Sleeping around and not wait is not nothing, it shows that there are consequences and headache after the girls has done that. This is as real as it gets