❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
No, the last one I seen him in was the first one with Sammie. Oh wait, I saw the one of him and Kat, but didn’t finish it. It was alright. They’ve been giving him decent lakorns.
He may have connections..... (sorry to say that and sorry to his fans too).

Let's come back to focus on KK.

To tell the truth, KK is the first Thai lakorn for me that I've watched live. I used to wait until they dubbed in my language.

Last edited:

CPY

GotomySin
He may have connections..... (sorry to say that and sorry to his fans too).

Let's come back to focus on KK.

To tell the truth, KK is the first Thai lakorn for me that I've watched live. I used to wait until they dubbed in my language.
He is quite a veteran.

But for me KK is so far the best for Ch3 this year. But I do feel some scenes are drag a little bit. Hmmm maybe they tend to pull more people to watch.

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
I thought Thong Ek was good with high ratings, is it not? I didn’t watch it.
Yes, so far Thong Ek ratings are higher... started strong at 4 & 6 with average of 6.4 nationwide i think but if the ratings for the forthcoming episodes are really high, maybe KK will overtake TE or at least have the highest episode rating. Watched it bcz its suppose to be popular but didnt find it that funny, sometimes boring...sorry for the fans though Mario & Kim are good looking but no chemistry

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
So far I knew that they unfollow each other at IG. Thanwa used to flirt her but she friend zoned him. So now he got a girlfriend.
I think i did see in daranews Thanwa with gf but i thought has been in a long relationship..oh well... Sam is pretty. Thank you for the info

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m proud of Asa for once thinking about himself rather then everybody else.

In a sense he just change place from Kammang to Chiang Mai. Mae Yoi have no problem sending him to Kammang.
Same here! I was so proud of him. I nearly cried with him bc you could feel all the weight on him. His tough decision. Like Atong said with any decision you make someone will always get hurt so just think about yourself for once. Cried there. Criee everywhere for these last 2 episodes. My tear ducts are nearly teared out. Where is Kammang again?

Cutee!! I can't wait to see then all happy though I'm still a bit bitter at Hia Chai lol

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
A scene I can’t wait to see is when Reynu meets her first son again and how he’ll react? It’ll be a tearful scene for sure.. Imma be :sad6::sad6:

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you, but the boy looks almost the same age as her older son.

So according to the picture, the two cute girls are Asa/Junta. Wonder where is Ma Yoi???
Don’t read if you don’t want to be spoiled.

From the audio that I listened to, she passed away when she found out about A Chai. She was already in the hospital for another reason, and when she overheard people talking about the car accident, she broke down. And she’s much older so her body wasn’t able to handle everything she just went through. I’m not sure how accurate the audio is, but man, there’s more heart breaking things to come.

DaoRisa

DaoRisa

Don’t read if you don’t want to be spoiled.

From the audio that I listened to, she passed away when she found out about A Chai. She was already in the hospital for another reason, and when she overheard people talking about the car accident, she broke down. And she’s much older so her body wasn’t able to handle everything she just went through. I’m not sure how accurate the audio is, but man, there’s more heart breaking things to come.
Oh no...feel sorry for her not to see all her good grandchildren! Will surely have to have Kleenex next to me while watching that! :sad6::sad6::sad6:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you, but the boy looks almost the same age as her older son.

So according to the picture, the two cute girls are Asa/Junta. Wonder where is Ma Yoi???
Sorry. I meant the first one. Already forgot she was preggo lol.
Yasss!! I was so excited when I saw that on Instagram. Finally a little sliver of happiness is coming our way. I don't think the drama wont stop until the very end. It's so much more heavier with each new episode.

Just waiting to see Philai go crazy and I'll be good lmao.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry. I meant the first one. Already forgot she was preggo lol.

Yasss!! I was so excited when I saw that on Instagram. Finally a little sliver of happiness is coming our way. I don't think the drama wont stop until the very end. It's so much more heavier with each new episode.

Just waiting to see Philai go crazy and I'll be good lmao.
I like to see Philai go crazy too. Don’t understand how Thong is able to tolerate her.