❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
I'm surprised the drama is real but the rating can't beat Thong Ek. I'll prefer this one than Thong Ek because the plot is good. And Thong Ek for me is ridiculous.
Me too...I had to force myself to finish Thong Ek just this month... while I cant wait for the eng subbed episodes of Krong karm, checking every now & then if subbed already

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Since I'm a fan of Kim and Mario along with JamesJi/Taew; Pope/Bella, Mark/Mew, I always enjoy watching my favorite ones playing in it. However, the script and director would be a "PLUS" for me to enjoy more like KK, BPS, NFTD, GS, etc.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Thong Ek was good but I think towards the end for me at least it got a bit boring.

And since we didn't see Mae Yoi's answer to Asa abput going to ChiangMai, I say let's make some guesses until next week lol. I'm thinking that she just gave in or he somehow convinced for his reasoning and she listened. Highly untrue but still lolol. I'm super curious.

bit

sarNie Adult
Thong Ek was good but I think towards the end for me at least it got a bit boring.

And since we didn't see Mae Yoi's answer to Asa abput going to ChiangMai, I say let's make some guesses until next week lol. I'm thinking that she just gave in or he somehow convinced for his reasoning and she listened. Highly untrue but still lolol. I'm super curious.
I’m proud of Asa for once thinking about himself rather then everybody else.

In a sense he just change place from Kammang to Chiang Mai. Mae Yoi have no problem sending him to Kammang.

bit

sarNie Adult
Thong Ek got the subject matter but the execution was blergh...

it’s a typical comedy Thai lakorn where the comedy seems force sometime. I didn’t like it much but I understand why some people do, its familiar, its typical, it’s relaxing. It got some high ranking stars too. The direction, acting or editing was not something you’ll be proud of unlike Krong Karm.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I can't comment because I like LNJ as well. They did the remake well but the pra'nang is not in good terms anymore. So the promotion of the lakorn will be very....
I like the leads in LNJ remake but the storyline just doesn’t interest me. Maybe I’ll check it out once it’s dubbed.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I can't comment because I like LNJ as well. They did the remake well but the pra'nang is not in good terms anymore. So the promotion of the lakorn will be very....
What is LNJ???

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Since I'm a fan of Kim and Mario along with JamesJi/Taew; Pope/Bella, Mark/Mew, I always enjoy watching my favorite ones playing in it. However, the script and director would be a "PLUS" for me to enjoy more like KK, BPS, NFTD, GS, etc.
I’m not a fan of anyone of them but I do like Bella. I’ll watch her if I like her costar or storyline. I have very few actor I like watching from ch3. It’s good for me cus that way I’ll have more time to do other things instead of watching lakorns all day. I used to do that a lot. Lol

pl@in_j@ne

sarNie Egg
I feel it's unfair to compare Thong Ek and Kong Karm. They are two different genres and of course will produce different feels. I do agree the story line of Thong Ek took a dip towards the end, but overall, you can't deny that they were undeserving of their success.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh! Thank you. Have seen Thanwa in many lakorns lately. TV7 seems like him a lot.
No, the last one I seen him in was the first one with Sammie. Oh wait, I saw the one of him and Kat, but didn’t finish it. It was alright. They’ve been giving him decent lakorns.