❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Ah Chai's new girl needs to calm down with those eyes rolling before I "reynu" slap the F outta her lol my heart was hurting so much for Reynu. I'm starting to love Ah Tong more than Ah Chai (sorry babe. You're handsome and all, but you F'd up. I'll forgive you later lol)

Philai is money hungry on another level. She's so fucking ridiculous! Lol she tries so hard to be the favorite. I ALMOST feel bad for her.. lol

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Wanna and Asi are literally my favorite couple. I ship them so hard!! They're so cute together.

I really wish they could end up together. My heart aches from the truth. Watching them be all cute together just to find out what his fate is. :crybaby2::crybaby2:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ah Chai's new girl needs to calm down with those eyes rolling before I "reynu" slap the F outta her lol my heart was hurting so much for Reynu. I'm starting to love Ah Tong more than Ah Chai (sorry babe. You're handsome and all, but you F'd up. I'll forgive you later lol)

Philai is money hungry on another level. She's so fucking ridiculous! Lol she tries so hard to be the favorite. I ALMOST feel bad for her.. lol
I don’t get why Palai is so money hungry, it’s not like she grew up poor.
That scene where Chai didn’t hug Reynu was so sad. He is so messed up, he didn’t really do much for his dad’s funeral.

sarNie Adult
I don’t get why Palai is so money hungry, it’s not like she grew up poor.
That scene where Chai didn’t hug Reynu was so sad. He is so messed up, he didn’t really do much for his dad’s funeral.
It stems from her being born from a second marriage. Her mom isn't the first wife so she is always under the shadow of number 1. On top of that her fiance chose someone else over her, so she is number 2 again. Even her husband now prefers books over her (hmmmmmm i wonder whyyyy... /sarcasm) and then even with her brains, her mother in law trusts Renu more than her. She always has this feeling of wanting to get everything. That's her hustle. It's not really her wanting to get rich, but she really just wants to get even and be top dog. If she can't get affection and respect, she can at least get money.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
She is also greedy and selfish. Even Yoi told her that for now the store is the family's business and in the end it belongs to Pilai and Ah Tong. But she wants everything, I'm sure she doesn't even want the other brothers to get anything, which isn't fair. One thing I am glad about in this lakorn is Ah Tong isn't stupid, like he doesn't listen to his wife he actually lecture her and talks back.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It stems from her being born from a second marriage. Her mom isn't the first wife so she is always under the shadow of number 1. On top of that her fiance chose someone else over her, so she is number 2 again. Even her husband now prefers books over her (hmmmmmm i wonder whyyyy... /sarcasm) and then even with her brains, her mother in law trusts Renu more than her. She always has this feeling of wanting to get everything. That's her hustle. It's not really her wanting to get rich, but she really just wants to get even and be top dog. If she can't get affection and respect, she can at least get money.
Palai is selfish person. All this if wanting to be #1 or everything should belong to her just makes her so wrong. She has no compassion for anyone.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Hmm. I think it missed the part about her being born from a second marriage. It makes sense now.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Just watched live and didn't get what they said. It seems Yoi wants Wanna be with Asa? If so, it's going to be a mismatch again (even though they both are a perfect match in term of a good persons, but how about Asi and Junta?).