❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

bit

sarNie Adult
Awe. That reaction. Haha. Cute!

I sooo agree. I really like Reynu/Tong. Actually I just really really love Tong. So far he's my favorite character. I love the respect he gives everyone.

Beautiful!
I like Atong too, he is so calm, know how to do housework..LOL. Hopefully gets his happy ending.

I give props to Mae Yoi, although she had four sons all of them are very good doing house chores.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ch4 Continued!

-Uh oh! Mama is on to something!
-Dang. I guess Reynu is just as bad. Haha. Only rai's do what she just did.
-Poor Tong caught in between the sis-n-laws bicker. I look forward to more! Pear and Bella are having so much chemistry already with just a stare. I'm loving it.
-Mama Yoi is so greedy. Can't share servant, can't spend money.
-Oh no. Coughing is not good. . .
-Wait. So Reynu is paying Mama Yoi for using the coconuts by her place?
-Wow. I kinda feel bad for Pilai. She got played by Chai and then got bumped to the next brother by Mama Yoi. And Mama Yoi is so mean to her! At least she pretends to be nice with Mama Yoi. Unlike Mama Yoi, she straight up ignores her. Haha.
-Wow. Hahaha. That intro of Richie was cute. I like how Sah is just like. . . ."Uh. . . ." When do I get Denkhun??
-Did I hear "prom likit?" Hahah.
-Poor Ritchie. . . her character haha. . . she doesn't know what's in store for her.
-So Mama Yoi seems to be looking for someone to reverse the black magic??
-Someone is feeling guilty!
-At least she's not trying to kill someone! Grr. Mama Yoi is taking this black magic stuff very seriously!
-Just when I started looking Pilai. . .I remember she's just as greedy.
-Where is my Denkhun!? Haha.
-Ack!!!!!! Right when the episode ended!

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Ch4 Continued!

-Uh oh! Mama is on to something!
-Dang. I guess Reynu is just as bad. Haha. Only rai's do what she just did.
-Poor Tong caught in between the sis-n-laws bicker. I look forward to more! Pear and Bella are having so much chemistry already with just a stare. I'm loving it.
-Mama Yoi is so greedy. Can't share servant, can't spend money.
-Oh no. Coughing is not good. . .
-Wait. So Reynu is paying Mama Yoi for using the coconuts by her place?
-Wow. I kinda feel bad for Pilai. She got played by Chai and then got bumped to the next brother by Mama Yoi. And Mama Yoi is so mean to her! At least she pretends to be nice with Mama Yoi. Unlike Mama Yoi, she straight up ignores her. Haha.
-Wow. Hahaha. That intro of Richie was cute. I like how Sah is just like. . . ."Uh. . . ." When do I get Denkhun??
-Did I hear "prom likit?" Hahah.
-Poor Ritchie. . . her character haha. . . she doesn't know what's in store for her.
-So Mama Yoi seems to be looking for someone to reverse the black magic??
-Someone is feeling guilty!
-At least she's not trying to kill someone! Grr. Mama Yoi is taking this black magic stuff very seriously!
-Just when I started looking Pilai. . .I remember she's just as greedy.
-Where is my Denkhun!? Haha.
-Ack!!!!!! Right when the episode ended!
Lol your Denkhun is right there..smiling outta the water lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Okay. The part that confused me a bit was when Mae Yoi goes "she had a kid and husband before!" Then Chai goes "I know, Reynu told me."

I thought he didn't know coz Reynu told her sister that she didn't tell Chai about THAT past.. did I miss something?

bit

sarNie Adult
Okay. The part that confused me a bit was when Mae Yoi goes "she had a kid and husband before!" Then Chai goes "I know, Reynu told me."

I thought he didn't know coz Reynu told her sister that she didn't tell Chai about THAT past.. did I miss something?
She probably told him later after she told Asa, only we didn’t see it.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Glad the ratings are going up!! So Richie is good or bad? What’s going to be her storyline? Lol I’m assuming she will marry James?
So far she seems good. Just comes off as bratty, but she's really not. I'd probably act the same way if my parents wanted me to marry someone i didnt love while i have a lover lol Mae Yoi & her dad are trying to set her up with James.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay so I'm somehow officially hooked with this Lakorn as well lol. I'm really fond of all the brothers and how adorable they each are on their own. I just have one dying question bc I'm so impatient. Can someone please tell me August and Pie end up together?! I'm really shipping it.

sarNie Adult
Okay so I'm somehow officially hooked with this Lakorn as well lol. I'm really fond of all the brothers and how adorable they each are on their own. I just have one dying question bc I'm so impatient. Can someone please tell me August and Pie end up together?! I'm really shipping it.
Based on the spoilers in the photo book....
Atong ends up with Boonplok. Either that or he's alone. There's a family pic in the ending and Pilai isn't there.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KizOBkUqtUPcbiznWPCaKGtvhbQ37e7w/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

I was confused too. Unless sheonly said husband. Or unless Chai is just covering for Reynu.

View attachment 32925 Woohoo 5.1 :thumbup: Ch3 is doing pretty good ratings wise so far this year.
Hurray!