❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Hurray!!

PhatSubs:
- Phet says they had fun on set. The reel brothers were like real bros.
- Bella talks about Reynu's fighting spirit how she doesn't give up and will fight with all her strength. Especially with Pilai.
- Although Reynu is bad, Pear says Bella is cute in real life.
- Yiihwa says her character always cries. She's not like Reynu who fights her way around.
- Everyone says Mai is a legend. She's a funny lady when she forgets her lines, but once she starts filming she's serious and no one can stop her.
- James had a fun story about P'Mai onset. I don't know the details, but it involves Champ, being hurt, getting slapped for real, and running away? Haha.
- Mai has never played a character like Yoi before and it was stressful, but she did her best.
- Bella learned a lot from Off and Dang.
- Au kept in touch with Off and consulted with him when he took over directing so that he'd direct like how Off would.
- This lakorn is very real. It's full of family drama, comedy, romance. It's got good lessons to learn from. It's got everything and it's a fun drama to tune into.
- Everyone put in their all into this lakorn so please watch!!

I will be honest I teared up a bit watching this. The emotions are soo real!
Thanks for sharing.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Perhaps it has been discussed and I missed it... when is it going to be aired? I am going to follow it for the sake of JJ - it sounds an intense drama.