❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don’t think Anne is/was MK bias. She’s more of a FAME bias hahahahaha she picks whoever is most famous in the moment and the plot she sees suitable for them. I’m sure and am possible Bella is on a line up to work with Anne. And I think Nadech should be her next p’ek! I can’t see anyone else that compatible with her besides Nadech. Both have the stronger/assertive acting to match the same beat.
Haha. We will never know. I used to like Nadech, but IDK I'm slowly losing interesting.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea, Bella’s acting is def strong! Expressive when need to! I want to see her with an Annethong production lol :D
My opinion on Bella, she knows how to pick roles. I am checking Her newer drama and her acting is still on shallow side in my opinion. The same feeling I had with "Khun Puttipat" and "Padiwarada". I could never buy she is poor servant girl that can cook. I can see she got potential and all of those different roles but I never fail to see Bella in her roles but she sure knows how to pick roles and dramas that will make her shine and that is a skill in itself. For me I think that role might be for Bella what's KC for Yaya.

About Ann Oh my goodness she always screams "stuck up" to me. As an actress she is a A+. Even I am not a fan I can't deny her acting talent. Every actresses who acted the roles she did in the recent remakes sounded like cheap versions compared to Ann. But as a producer the stuck up attitude is phenomenal.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Same. Don’t hate me for saying this Nadech fans but TO ME he hasn’t gotten a break through role/lakorn yet. I lost interest already.
I totally agree. Totally agree. I mean show me a role Nadech acted and that lasted in people mind because of his exceptional acting rather than his Koojin and the drama. You want to see breakthrough roles ? go watch GMM25 or One31 actors. I even think an actors like Toomtam has shown more growth and depth than him. This guy has become more of a star than a really great actor.

P

PrincessKarina

I totally agree. Totally agree. I mean show me a role Nadech acted and that lasted in people mind because of his exceptional acting rather than his Koojin and the drama. You want to see breakthrough roles ? go watch GMM25 or One31 actors. I even think an actors like Toomtam has shown more growth and depth than him. This guy has become more of a star than a really great actor.
Lol! You are spot on! Actors like Taew or Toomtam makes their way up because of their raw talents. Not so much their “popularity” or “koojin” stuff! I think Toomtam is a good kisser by the few lakorns I watched of him! He’s daring to lip kiss most if not all his n’eks! I think a skill actor/actress do what it takes to improve their talents (the strongest way to do so is by spreading your acting experiences with a variety of co-stars)! Uh some actors and actresses (you know who) haven’t spread too much. Their skills seems the same year after year! I know some stars don’t have much say while others simply just wants to stick to their koojin because of the comfort zone!

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PrincessKarina

My opinion on Bella, she knows how to pick roles. I am checking Her newer drama and her acting is still on shallow side in my opinion. The same feeling I had with "Khun Puttipat" and "Padiwarada". I could never buy she is poor servant girl that can cook. I can see she got potential and all of those different roles but I never fail to see Bella in her roles but she sure knows how to pick roles and dramas that will make her shine and that is a skill in itself. For me I think that role might be for Bella what's KC for Yaya.

About Ann Oh my goodness she always screams "stuck up" to me. As an actress she is a A+. Even I am not a fan I can't deny her acting talent. Every actresses who acted the roles she did in the recent remakes sounded like cheap versions compared to Ann. But as a producer the stuck up attitude is phenomenal.
Let me understand you here. So you like Bella and think she’s a great actress but you think Anne T is a stuck up producer even though Anne was an A-list actress? :p

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Let me understand you here. So you like Bella and think she’s a great actress but you think Anne T is a stuck up producer even though Anne was an A-list actress? :p
Lmao. I think she is not great as actress but she knows (or is lucky) how to pick projects. I think she is shallow as an actress.
Lol I remember when the hype about the lom gang started and how right away Ann started to jump into the ship. While everyone from the older generation were rather cool about the younger generation I could see Ann attempt to be part of the gang (for example the concert of said newbies years ago where Ann was there as well paired with one of the boys... bleh)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Same. Don’t hate me for saying this Nadech fans but TO ME he hasn’t gotten a break through role/lakorn yet. I lost interest already.
No problem 55 I honestly think we shouldn’t feel sorry for saying some actors get boring/repetitive acting or that their acting sucks even if they’re #1 lol #1 does not mean the best, number 1 could still suck and fail to impress millions of others.

While I don’t know if I believed in this “break through” anymore because people are already in the industry since forever and they’re considered top notch actors so it really raises an eyebrow for me. Bc your acting is either good and can pull in fans or you’re just whatever. Lol

I have never seen anything from Nadech to impress me lol he does have a strong/assertive acting but I’m not interested in just that loud assertive acting alone if the character doesn’t pull me in and if I’m not drawn in to his emotion and hurt and love, I’m not buying!! 55555 plus, chemistry with his girl is VERY important! I don’t ship koojin stuff lol and if they fail to generate chemistry with their own koojin oh boy— I’m not buying any of that $hit lol I don’t consider someone talented if they can’t even generate chemistry with anyone else ahaha that’s just plain shallowness

xodxo

I don’t think she gets to pick roles at all, I think most Thai actors don’t get to do that. They are most of the time being sssigned to a script and to play the character. I don’t think Thai stars have that much option when it comes to selecting the perfect script. Thailand doesn’t have that kind of abundance of wealth to distribute yet. Lol if it’s a movie, I could understand but Lakorn they can’t pick and choose so much! That’s why when an actor understands the role and the emotion connected with the character, they can translate the acting out pretty well on the screen.

But Bella is a strong actor. She’s strong, like Kimmy. Both have the stronger/assertive acting and their emotions connected well with their character. But I think it’s also a matter of whether you’re a fan or not of the acting. Someone can have strong acting but if you don’t identify with their character or love it, you just don’t buy it.55

I can def see Bella doing drama and something similar to Miss G. She might be even better at it than Yaya, but I hope they charm her up bc she can look boring when not completely dolled up bc she looks aged and older.

I agree 5555 Anne’s has always had a more condescending look/persona in her younger days. She was even mean and rude looking and talking sometimes lol I never liked her as I never followed her much nor watched any of her work lol until I guess Mark made her a special guest on 4+1 LOL then I recognized her a little more and went to preview her older Lakorn like samee teetra and she did look VERY good in there but she’s not someone I would even consider pretty lol

I don’t think she’s as stuck up as a producer than when she was the actress. I think she’s actually more lenient and understanding as a producer now bc she knows she’s aged and hitting 40s so she can’t be n’ek forever! Lol I like her as a producer 10 folds, compared to her n’ek days lol

The problem is I still refused to buy into the whole Sawan Biang thing lol ahaha Ken was impressive maybe Anne too but I get sick and tired of Anne in there lol ahahahahah I could never finish the drama no matter how many times I tried LOL :risas3:

xodxo

Lol! You are spot on! Actors like Taew or Toomtam makes their way up because of their raw talents. Not so much their “popularity” or “koojin” stuff! I think Toomtam is a good kisser by the few lakorns I watched of him! He’s daring to lip kiss most if not all his n’eks! I think a skill actor/actress do what it takes to improve their talents (the strongest way to do so is by spreading your acting experiences with a variety of co-stars)! Uh some actors and actresses (you know who) haven’t spread too much. Their skills seems the same year after year! I know some stars don’t have much say while others simply just wants to stick to their koojin because of the comfort zone!
Yes, Toomtam was so impressive in Sood Sai Pan! So daring, charming and totally blew me out of the water!!5555 I loved him in there! And when someone could act so good like that, their channel failed to promote them and give them even better scripts!!!!! Arg! So disappointing!

Taew is adorable but I have yet to be blown away girl 555555 Nakee just couldn’t do it for me lol I need something stronger, more modern, sexy and appealing to magnetize me! Lol :D

And we all know, koojin does not translate talent or anything. Lol esp if you can’t generate chemistry with other actors, you’re FAR from being a great actor lol

xodxo

Lmao. I think she is not great as actress but she knows (or is lucky) how to pick projects. I think she is shallow as an actress.
Lol I remember when the hype about the lom gang started and how right away Ann started to jump into the ship. While everyone from the older generation were rather cool about the younger generation I could see Ann attempt to be part of the gang (for example the concert of said newbies years ago where Ann was there as well paired with one of the boys... bleh)
Hahahaha ahahah Anne never fails to stay away from the spotlight I’m telling ya lol just like most of these koojin stuff, they LOVE the spotlight just for the sake of spotlight, not necessarily for raw acting or chemistry lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Anne is a phenomenal actress, she just needs to stay away from the Koojin bandwagon.

In a way we shouldn't give the actors/actress such a hard time for getting paired up with the same person over and over though. It really isn't their fault. It's the big bosses who get the biggest say. Sometimes I wonder how the system works??

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don’t think she gets to pick roles at all, I think most Thai actors don’t get to do that. They are most of the time being sssigned to a script and to play the character. I don’t think Thai stars have that much option when it comes to selecting the perfect script. Thailand doesn’t have that kind of abundance of wealth to distribute yet. Lol if it’s a movie, I could understand but Lakorn they can’t pick and choose so much! That’s why when an actor understands the role and the emotion connected with the character, they can translate the acting out pretty well on the screen.

But Bella is a strong actor. She’s strong, like Kimmy. Both have the stronger/assertive acting and their emotions connected well with their character. But I think it’s also a matter of whether you’re a fan or not of the acting. Someone can have strong acting but if you don’t identify with their character or love it, you just don’t buy it.55

I can def see Bella doing drama and something similar to Miss G. She might be even better at it than Yaya, but I hope they charm her up bc she can look boring when not completely dolled up bc she looks aged and older.

I agree 5555 Anne’s has always had a more condescending look/persona in her younger days. She was even mean and rude looking and talking sometimes lol I never liked her as I never followed her much nor watched any of her work lol until I guess Mark made her a special guest on 4+1 LOL then I recognized her a little more and went to preview her older Lakorn like samee teetra and she did look VERY good in there but she’s not someone I would even consider pretty lol

I don’t think she’s as stuck up as a producer than when she was the actress. I think she’s actually more lenient and understanding as a producer now bc she knows she’s aged and hitting 40s so she can’t be n’ek forever! Lol I like her as a producer 10 folds, compared to her n’ek days lol

The problem is I still refused to buy into the whole Sawan Biang thing lol ahaha Ken was impressive maybe Anne too but I get sick and tired of Anne in there lol ahahahahah I could never finish the drama no matter how many times I tried LOL :risas3:
Sawan Biang is one the shittiest most overrated storyline around. Can't finish it. No really ?
No wonder I can't relate to Bella as an actress. You compared to Kim. And I totally agree. Both actresses are at the same level (kim was atrocious in Buang Hong nothing about her in that drama was appealing or relatable).
Ann at 4+1 was bleh. Like leave that to the newbies ! Do you see your veteran colleagues there as well ?

xodxo

Haha. Anne is a phenomenal actress, she just needs to stay away from the Koojin bandwagon.
She is when she was in her prime lol but I think like Bella and Kim, they’re not exactly my type or cup of tea I guess :p

Sawan Biang is one the shittiest most overrated storyline around. Can't finish it. No really ?
No wonder I can't relate to Bella as an actress. You compared to Kim. And I totally agree. Both actresses are at the same level (kim was atrocious in Buang Hong nothing about her in that drama was appealing or relatable).
Ann at 4+1 was bleh. Like leave that to the newbies ! Do you see your veteran colleagues there as well ?
Everything in here is hilarious! 55 but I’m sure Anne has retired from the limelight. She wants the younger kids to shine now and days lol during 4+1 was still kind of her peak lol she had to make use of it 555

Yep— Kim, Bella and Anne are all in the strong acting category to me but they’re not necessarily my cup of tea to keep up with. 55

~~

As for BH, it was a very shitty Lakorn too tbh, shitty script/execution, pra’nang lacked everything from chemistry to everything lol and the plot sucks! I enjoyed Mew’s cameo “special appearance” the most lol :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmmmmm. But I wouldn't put Kim up there with Bella though. Haha. I don't think Kim is a great actress nor do I find her appealing. I liked her in Raeng Pradtana, but that's about it. She has very awkward body language a very masculine face and a very annoying voice. . . . .

P

PrincessKarina

Hmmmmm. But I wouldn't put Kim up there with Bella though. Haha. I don't think Kim is a great actress nor do I find her appealing. I liked her in Raeng Pradtana, but that's about it. She has very awkward body language a very masculine face and a very annoying voice. . . . .
Lol. I think the same about Kim. The fact that she’s tall too makes her so much older looking. At least other tall actresses has more feminine features! And no comment on Bella! Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think some Thai actors and actresses have it made in the industry where talent isn't much of a requirement lol. Sometimes I don't think they are that bad until I take a break from watching lakorns then come back and literally WTH was that acting all about? There are times I feel like they are acting in slow motion when the scenes doesn't call for it.

Most are safe actors...they have potential all of them honestly but most comes across like they are there and no extras coming from them even if their paycheck depends on it.

xodxo

You don’t think so? 55 I would say besides her masculine face, large built and manly features lol she’s def a strong actress. But I personally don’t care for strong or assertive acting, it doesn’t correlate to “best” acting. I need to FEEL the character, their pain, love and anguish 5555 that’s what I call good acting even if the character is a soft dreamy type! LOL :risas3:

~~

P

PrincessKarina

You don’t think so? 55 I would say besides her masculine face, large built and manly features lol she’s def a strong actress. But I personally don’t care for strong or assertive acting, it doesn’t correlate to “best” acting. I need to FEEL the character, their pain, love and anguish 5555 that’s what I call good acting even if the character is a soft dreamy type! LOL :risas3:

~~
Kim is a good actress. If we put her next to Bella, Yaya, Mint C , or Margie I would say Kim is a stronger actress. But sorry she can’t beat my girl Taew’s skills! For me a breakthrough role/lakorn has many aspects. It has to leave a memory/scar in fans’ hearts! :thumbup: