❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
The wardrobe, esp Bella’s is reminding me of Noon’s Lomyong’s wardrobe from Tong Neau Gao. Lolz

In every interview I’ve seen, James seems to be repeating the “we’re not pairing up, we’re not pairing up” like he’s happy they’re not pairing up. Lolz he also looks really bored during the fitting and at the interview with Bella.:risas3: Did he have a bad day? Haha

This Lakorn is def on the drama side. It seems heavily focused on family dynamics and the society of that period; prostitution, family abuse, etc.

sarNie Adult
The wardrobe, esp Bella’s is reminding me of Noon’s Lomyong’s wardrobe from Tong Neau Gao. Lolz

In every interview I’ve seen, James seems to be repeating the “we’re not pairing up, we’re not pairing up” like he’s happy they’re not pairing up. Lolz he also looks really bored during the fitting and at the interview with Bella.:risas3: Did he have a bad day? Haha

This Lakorn is def on the drama side. It seems heavily focused on family dynamics and the society of that period; prostitution, family abuse, etc.
I think JJ went jogging early morning that day so maybe he's sleepy? Though JamesJi has been sleepy since February :aloofandbored:

if I'm not mistaken, I think Phet is JamesJi's eunuch buddy in Nueng Dao Fah Diew (the period one with Taew) so if they're going to be close as brothers in this Lakorn, I think they would have some "chemistry" by the time of shooting since they've been kind of like brothers in another lakorn (which just finished filming by the way).

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Phet and Bella look good and sultry together. This style and character seems to fit James look and aura (young prim and proper). I don't see Peach here

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I can't wrap my head arond this.....I just can't accept yet that they gonna be in the same lakorn but not paired up....maybe they just lying to us and as the lakorn progress we find out that they ARE paired up! lolololols being hopeful here

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Hmm this is interesting. According to Daradaily James Ji is in here, playing the 3rd brother. Now I know daradaily isn't reliable source at all but then the author of the novel reposted it on his page. I'm assuming he would know?

Mai Charoenpura is Nang Yoi which will be cool. Alek is out as the 1st son, cause his other lakorn moved up filming so it conflicts, but don't know who will replace him.

So what's interesting is that Bella and James Ji won't pair up. The 3rd brother is actually the "p'ek" in the book. Not "p'ek" as in pair up with n'ek but as in the main male character. They will be good friends though and share more time together than with their love interests. He's about the only friendly person to Reynu in the family but it's completely brother/sister relationship. Reynu's husband isn't p'ek. His part is pretty small until the end.

So JJ's character will also have 2 wives. He's married to Piengpen who is the n'rai for his couple story. He ends up with Janta, who is technically his "n'ek" but not the n'ek of the story because her character is minor compared to Reynu/Yoi.
I can't wrap my head around this....like if they already the main characters, just pair them up already! lmao I'm so sad that they won't be paired up in here

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

sarNie Adult
There were a lot of pics yesterday from the Opening Blessing Ceremony.

The surprise of my life is that Richie is there.... She seems to be paired with Denkhun, and if I'm not mistaken, she will play Asa (James Ji's character)'s first wife.

Photo cr: On pic

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Richie look pretty in here. Bella’s makeup is not good. It made her look older, too much makeup on her. So this is a chivit lakorn?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Can’t get over Bella’s look in here, just plain awful. Usually i find her pretty when she’s natural.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Is it because her character supposed to be a prostitute, that could be why they did her makeup that way. Bella is too pretty to be looking like that. Lol

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
It looks like a 5 year old did Bella's makeup. Prostitutes don't have to be tacky! But I love P'Off. He's so funny when he's describing n'ek a "kalee." Why did they beep out that word? Is it a curse word or something? I always hear the phrase "kalee ban kalee muang" in boran lakorns I think.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Everyone looks off for some reason despite being very attractive people. James Ji is a pretty boy but he looks awful with that hair.

hope

sarNie Egg
wish this one be a success -
its the first time i hear ch3 cast some one , and change actor and actress to fit the caracter
. ch3 need to stop the "koo-jin" - and just start the to cast - real cast - actor and actress and test in front of the camera
not just give this to that