❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

pinky3

sarNie Adult
lol for a period drama , this sure have quite a few of kissing scene. The love scene here for ya is way better than all of her love scene with na lol . They r actors so they had to do what they have to do . M just surprised with kissing scene . Even James was kinda surprised that period drama has this love scene lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Whose the new character? i saw photos of tah yaya and care at the market.

P Nguyen

sarNie Egg
Hey!! Why do I feel like it will go like this;; Kasalong returned to her hometown with Nai Mor and Songpeep come with a plan to fake being Kasalong so she can kill Kasalong. Songpeep kill Kasalong by placing her at an abandoned area and leave her to die and Sang knew and tried to harm Kasalong. Then she’ll take Nai Mor for herself. But Nai Mor actually left after he figured out that Kasalong died which cause Songpeep to die in a fire?

Let’s hope that her dad didn’t help Songpeep with her plan.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
I think the dad and songpeep gang up to trick Kasalong to go home since her mom is sick. That is when her mum ask her where is her husband? Why he is not coming with her? Kasalong was caught and bundle up to the bad guys where they tried to rape her (earlier episode) where later she died. Songpeep tried to pass off as Kasalong. Her husband properly found out later and went to find Kasalang. Where earlier episode also show he cant find her on time. Kasalong later end up dead. I just thought they should add a few more episodes on this. I don't mind.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I just saw tonight's episode. Their sweet scenes are so cheesy and cute. The love scenes are actually done nicely and believable. Their kiss scenes are good too. It's not just lips pressing against lips. James and Ya have a sweet chemistry. It's sad how their love will end. Is tomorrow the last episode?

Princesa

sarNie Egg
Hey!! Why do I feel like it will go like this;; Kasalong returned to her hometown with Nai Mor and Songpeep come with a plan to fake being Kasalong so she can kill Kasalong. Songpeep kill Kasalong by placing her at an abandoned area and leave her to die and Sang knew and tried to harm Kasalong. Then she’ll take Nai Mor for herself. But Nai Mor actually left after he figured out that Kasalong died which cause Songpeep to die in a fire?

Let’s hope that her dad didn’t help Songpeep with her plan.
I would be surprised if this didn’t happen. Could explain why they never showed the face of the man in first scene of the first episode

Princesa

sarNie Egg
I don’t understand karma. Why was Songpeep reborn as a good person with a great career and fiancé? Same with the father, why was he reborn as well.