❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Too much abuse going on for Kasalong. I had to drop this. I really hate Songpeep. I don't care if she was reborn to be nicer, I still dislike her. When she tried taking off Kasalong's clothes in front of those men and slap her mom, yeah....and the dad? Songpeep and her dad don't deserve anymore screen time and abusing others. I'll wait for the ending lol.
I would like to see her to die as the worst way. Seriously, she's so crazy. I can't stand her anymore.

leggefr

sarNie Egg
I must have been doing something else when this scene was on. It looks like a real kiss. I've never seen a nang'ek get kissed on the lips by a supporting actor but I wouldn't mind seeing them in a slap kiss lakorn together.
More like a kiss between the nostril and above upper lip. Are the kiss scenes in this lakorn a big deal beacause it's Yaya and the NY fans are possessive? Poor Yaya. All her effort and some people would just rather focus on criticizing her for that. Or is it because as you said it's between a nang'ek and a supporting actor? From most ch3 lakorns I've seen their kiss scenes are safe compared to other channels & compared to other Asian countries.

Princesa

sarNie Egg
I translated the Thai comments under the Pop and kiss scene and some Thai people took issue with it. I used google chrome so things might be a little garbled but there were comments that mentioned the word boyfriend and NY

Also comments about it being intense. I remember a comment saying she wouldn’t kiss her boyfriend like that. Again I’m just paraphrasing

I saw similar comments under the James Ma and Yaya underwater kiss scene. Of course some Thai people in the comments didn’t agree with some of the comments about the kiss being too much.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
More like a kiss between the nostril and above upper lip. Are the kiss scenes in this lakorn a big deal beacause it's Yaya and the NY fans are possessive? Poor Yaya. All her effort and some people would just rather focus on criticizing her for that. Or is it because as you said it's between a nang'ek and a supporting actor? From most ch3 lakorns I've seen their kiss scenes are safe compared to other channels & compared to other Asian countries.
I can't read Thai so I don't know if it's a big deal or not but for me as a fan of hers, I give her credit for going all in if it's a real kiss.

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
I translated the Thai comments under the Pop and kiss scene and some Thai people took issue with it. I used google chrome so things might be a little garbled but there were comments that mentioned the word boyfriend and NY

Also comments about it being intense. I remember a comment saying she wouldn’t kiss her boyfriend like that. Again I’m just paraphrasing

I saw similar comments under the James Ma and Yaya underwater kiss scene. Of course some Thai people in the comments didn’t agree with some of the comments about the kiss being too much.
thanks for the info! ;)

yes, we just have to respect each other's opinion on that. i think some people just forget they met nadech and yaya because theyre actors/artists, and this is their job, not just some passing fancy errand that they can just do as they wish. which is contradicting to say the least, that they admire ny being professionals and good at their craft yet crucify them for something as trivial as a smack or 'intimate' scene w another artist. they just have to make up their minds who and what their perception of ny really are. and then there are some who just take advantage of the situ to drag yaya down.

i dont know if i watched a different version of ny lakorns but ny kisses looked pretty fine to me. more than she did for her other lakorns including klin.

you can never really please everyone & ny have always emphasized that. & i choose to live by that too. just sad to see some people keep harping on how yaya didnt have to do that or do that much? like what much? her work? should she just stick to playing safe roles? is she now immoral for kissing another guy while working? those who think so should get off their high horse & stop acting like theyre holier-than-thou. ny arent saints. theyre humans too...working...as they should as actors. i wish i can dismiss as easily in my mind the not so good comments on how yaya handled those scenes. maybe after this i will. just pisses me off that the girl had life-threatening emergencies & so many other injuries while filming this lakorn, to deliver her roles effectively and give her fans and non-fans something worth watching , and yet some people won't give her a break on what they regard is too much. oh well. i guess we can all just agree to disagree.

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm an expert in lakorn kissing !! Its quite normal for an upper lip kiss , same thing as the thump kiss , angle kiss , shadow kiss ect , nothing to do with koo jin , koo koo , koo kum, ect , ect :p we suppose to imagine the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: CPY