❤️[CH3] Keu Ter (Thong Entertainment): Mario Maurer/Yaya Urassaya

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yaya and Mario look so good together!! The new trailer is loads better and properly showcases Yaya and Mario. I'm not the biggest fan of Thong ET lakorns because they always seem like they're trying too hard but one thing they're good at is giving fans plenty of "fan service" scenes.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Danggg looks like a very intense love scene. This is probably the most risqué love scene that Ya has done. I’m stoked.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
I hope someone will sub this one. will this air in china too? they sold the rights to China if im not mistaken but seems like ch3 doesnt mention anything about it being air on other platform

Urassayafann

sarNie Egg

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Aww, no Yaya? Why couldn't they wait until Yaya was available? I'm disappointed that she's not in it. Hopefully they get to go on 3zaap to promote it.

Urassayafann

sarNie Egg
They did previously film a "Bad Romeo Special" on June 13th that will be released before the premiere next week. This one does have Yaya in it :)

Date: Tuesday July 19 and Wednesday July 20
Time: 4:30 p.m. Thailand Time

Available to watch on the CH3 Plus app or website.

Ch3Thailand IG Post
Ch3Thailand on Instagram: “เกิดอะไรขึ้น ‼ กับมาริโอ้ ต้องไปดูใน #คือเธอSpecial ⏰ 16.30 น. วันอังคารที่ 19 ก.ค.- พุธที่ 20 ก.ค. #ดูทีวีกด33…”

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I'm actually not feeling the ost but loving all the scenes of them together. It looks like there will plenty of romantic scenes of them. I'm excited for this lakorn. I haven't watched a lakorn in a long time but I'm ready for this one.

Urassayafann

sarNie Egg
In preparation for the premiere tomorrow, check out the links below and click follow

Bad Romeo's official social media accounts:
Instagram: คือเธอ Bad Romeo (@badromeo_th) • Instagram photos and videos
Twitter: คือเธอ Bad Romeo (@BadRomeoCH3) / Twitter
Facebook: คือเธอ Bad Romeo - Home | Facebook

Bad Romeo's page on the Ch3 Plus website: คือเธอ (ch3plus.com)
- watch episodes, highlights and behind the scenes
- posts by the network
- also click follow on Yaya & Mario's profile pages/watch their previous dramas
Yaya: อุรัสยา เสปอร์บันด์ (ch3plus.com)
Mario: มาริโอ้ เมาเร่อ (ch3plus.com)

Select regions will have the drama available on Netflix and Viu (ep released the next day after it is aired)

You can watch on the Ch3 Plus website or app (both live and after it is aired)

Yayaurassayas

sarNie Egg
What is this lakorn about???
According to imdb and mydramalist, it's about "A story of a lonely girl who falls in love with a man that claims to be from another time period."

English name of the title is "Bad Romeo" or direct translation is "It's You".

According to Anne the producer, it is an original story and it took 10 years to make this lakorn :thumbup:

I'm personally so excited and looking forward to watching, love the fin scenes!