❤️[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
This is over tomorrow right? What lakorn is coming after? They haven’t put any teasers out? Maybe they are going to wait for a new year and rerun lakorns since viewers are busy for the holidays? Just curious lol
Yea last episode is today(Sunday). not sure they might do that.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
http://instagr.am/p/B6D5dD4FKTd/

Mmmmm....my spy :face palm:

Suam- it was not a typical situation....if I went back in I would have lost my self (virginity)

Dead hahaha

http://instagr.am/p/B6EuiB7lg18/
Hey ... you two are sulking towards each other..
... yup differently sulking towards each other

Meow
This scene had me dying loool the way everyone was laughing at what she said and then they turn to great and he’s laughing too and stopped after everyone was staring at him :risas3:

Bex

sarNie Egg
As much as I loved the episodes until this weekend for me this weekend's eps have been my favorite. I thought the last few eps would drag on but OMG to me they were EPIC. It has been a long time since i watched a Great lakorn like this with an amazing cast, story and i didn't feel like his main job was to carry his costars. More than the fan service watching Great and all the veterans with emotional depth was amazing having the original actors was the cherry on top. I spent atleast 4 hrs watching last night's episode as I kept rewatching it and still finding things that surprised me. WOW they really outdid themselves. I :risas3: :facepalm::cheer::cheer::love::love::aaaaa::eek::eek::sad6::sad6:i'm a mess. Seriously though, people like SiaHa and Rut's uncle are truly terrifying and yet they're very real. The way Rut's uncle spoils and dots on his daughter to the point that she's grown into such a vile creature all the while he has can stand what they're doing to those girls turned my stomach honestly.

Last edited:

Bex

sarNie Egg
It looks like Sia Ha and his merry men are going to be doing porridge i'm so glad about that. Death to me would have been an easy escape considering all the evil things they've done. I really like Yard and hope Su doesn't turn out like her father.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ep 17 was full of real kisses! I thought these last episodes would be full of angst but boy was I wrong! Rut already knew from the start that Suam was a spy for somebody. I thought they would make him get angry or upset with her but he wasn’t at all which was a nice surprise. In fact he was all over her once he dressed up as that taxi driver haha The husband was missing his little wife :risas3: I was so happy to see all the kiss scenes in ep 17. Shout out to Kao and Great for not refusing the kiss scenes! We appreciate you guys haha. Now I need to go watch the last episode :( wish me luck ladies. I don’t want it to end:crybaby2:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Great Lakorn!! I’m going to be honest in the beginning I was like let’s just try this out but it turned out great! Also, I love how the bad guys got what they deserved in the end. I will say I really like the bad guy who’s son died in the beginning. He was part of the team but at the end, he knew what was right and wrong. For him to give Rut the pen was so significant. Even though he was part of the bad side, he still had some good in him. Sia Ha definitely got what he deserved. I’m going to miss this lakorn. I really like Kao now after watching this and I’m beyond excited for her lakorn with Mark!

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
This weekends episodes were not a disappointment! So many cute scenes of Rut and Suam, I’m glad they were able to make up right away. My fav. from the last episode would have to be when Rut returned and Suam asked him where he’s been and threw a punch did not see that coming but totally something Suam would do.

I’m gonna miss them onscreen. This has got to be one of my top for Great. His last couple lakorns have not been a hit with me but I really enjoyed this one.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ep 17 was full of real kisses! I thought these last episodes would be full of angst but boy was I wrong! Rut already knew from the start that Suam was a spy for somebody. I thought they would make him get angry or upset with her but he wasn’t at all which was a nice surprise. In fact he was all over her once he dressed up as that taxi driver haha The husband was missing his little wife :risas3: I was so happy to see all the kiss scenes in ep 17. Shout out to Kao and Great for not refusing the kiss scenes! We appreciate you guys haha. Now I need to go watch the last episode :( wish me luck ladies. I don’t want it to end:crybaby2:
I thought so too... so I avoided last sunday ep .....I am catching up this weekend.

I did skim a bit....I don't like angst....or too much misunderstanding.... I'm glad it was quick that they made up...I watched clips...

Love the snow white crew....they are funny...wish we got more if them.

I don't like her wedding dress

Last edited:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Yall know what. The second lead couple should've been the leads in the thai version of "MyLoveFromAnotherStar" cause they're really giving off that vibe. Lol. But of course it's too late 55.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m truly sad that this lakorn is over :crybaby2: I think this might have been the only lakorn this year that I really honestly enjoyed from Ch3 this year and watched in whole! The chemistry between Great and Kao was perfect and so sweet. They were honestly such a great team together and I really would love to see them in another lakorn soon again. I’m sure many of you guys would like to see that as well haha The whole cast has done an amazing job and the directors and producers really hit it out of the ball park with this one quality wise! Hats off to them! Goodbye to little Suam and Officer Danurut :icon12:

Last edited: