❤️[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Jariya and Jackrit are good actors. They have played various roles back then. Jackrit was really handsome back then. He has that broad shoulders, he always be looking like a model when he walks.
I rem. Watching some of his lakorn with my mom. He had lots of good lakorn. Him and au partner up in many lakorns

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 11 was a roller coaster of emotions :sad6: that cop :sad6:. And Perth and Plan make a cameo is this episode :).

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I rem. Watching some of his lakorn with my mom. He had lots of good lakorn. Him and au partner up in many lakorns
Jackrit does have a lot good lakorns. I like him in Roy Ali, that lakorn with Ann, it’s the one where he was nk sisters ex bf, but end up marrying nk( wonder why they haven’t remake that one). His character was a hot mess, but it was fun to watch. He had like 4 lakorns with Anne.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Jackrit does have a lot good lakorns. I like him in Roy Ali, that lakorn with Ann, it’s the one where he was nk sisters ex bf, but end up marrying nk( wonder why they haven’t remake that one). His character was a hot mess, but it was fun to watch. He had like 4 lakorns with Anne.
Yes. Thay would be a great remake. He had a few other that was good too. A few of his lakorn was remade. He had like 3/4 lakorn with ann?

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Is it just me or am I not following what crime they are trying to catch?? It was all good at first and we know who the bad guys are in plain view but what is the story behind the fall out of the uncle and Tuan? And then Suam's dad? Curious and confused. Guess it doesn't help that I am watching without subs too. haha But lakorn scenarios are not hard to understand.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Is it just me or am I not following what crime they are trying to catch?? It was all good at first and we know who the bad guys are in plain view but what is the story behind the fall out of the uncle and Tuan? And then Suam's dad? Curious and confused. Guess it doesn't help that I am watching without subs too. haha But lakorn scenarios are not hard to understand.
Do you want the link for the subs? I can send it to you if you want.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

His uncle and Tuan use to be partner. Someone turn dirty of course (the uncle). SUAM dad is the spirit. He was murdered. Her "dad" is not the her dad....he also had no identity (ID). He is using Suam dad's name. So far we don't know much about her real dad. It is pending investigations. It probably has to do with Chai ...

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
His uncle and Tuan use to be partner. Someone turn dirty of course (the uncle). SUAM dad is the spirit. He was murdered. Her "dad" is not the her dad....he also had no identity (ID). He is using Suam dad's name. So far we don't know much about her real dad. It is pending investigations. It probably has to do with Chai ...
Thank you. I saw the zoomed scene on stepdad's card in the taxi but wasn't sure. Figured it was something serious with the sound of the music. haha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wow ep 13 was intense. Felt like I was watching a slap and kiss lakorn haha Can’t wait until the subs for this episode come out because I wanna know what was being said during those intense scenes. I think their acting during those scenes were really good. Reminded me of a real fight between a couple. Kudos to them!

natsumi83

sarNie Egg
does anyone know how many ep left? story seem like heading towards to the ending

ep 14 ~ Rut starts to distance away from Suam :crybaby2:
happy note: Salawut & Neung got together :love:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
does anyone know how many ep left? story seem like heading towards to the ending

ep 14 ~ Rut starts to distance away from Suam :crybaby2:
happy note: Salawut & Neung got together :love:
I think no more than 16 ep...I feel like 16 is the ending.

Ep 13 was intense.....

Then the cute awkward scenes in the a.m......pk love bomb her

Last edited: