❤️[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Kind of sad about ep 8 cause they didn’t have much screentime together but the scenes that they did have were cute! All this handholding and hugging got me smiling like the joker :risas3: When Suam went to go comfort Danurut, I was like omgggg when he pulled her into his lap and started hugging her. It was so cute that Suam just gave in and let him do it since of course she actually likes him and cause he was feeling down :icon12: I adore the dynamic those two have. They bicker and argue but at the end of the day it’s obvious they care for one another. Waiting for ep 9 because I saw they showed the preview for a kiss scene:cheer:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love tee ruk....he is the best

Pk ask Salawut to sit earlier and he refused

Pk was sitting for dinner. Salawut is of course standing

Tee ruk - why don't you sit for dinner...oh right you like to stand

Hahaha...

Pra nang don't have too much scene but I'm actually enjoying NK interactions with the other characters. The gay guy is funny...wish we saw him a little more

Kiss scene nxt ep....

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Can anyone translate the preview because befire the kiss they were fighting wat were they saying
The girls were harassing her and pk was telling her she is too extreme.

Nk - what? You're going to do the same trick...move in closer like you're going to kiss me?!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I love tee ruk....he is the best

Pk as Salawut to sit earlier and he refused

Pk was sitting for dinner. Salawut is of course standing

Tee ruk - why don't you sit for dinner...oh right your like to stand

Hahaha...

Pra nang don't have too much scene but I'm actually enjoying NK interactions with the other characters. The gay guy is funny...wish we saw him a little more

Kiss scene nxt ep....
Teeruk really is the cutest lol He’s my fave character haha Sorry Great!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Awww they kissed in ep 9 ! It wasn’t the best kiss scene but it still made me so happy. Finally great gets to kiss one of his n’eks :risas3: They has lots of scenes in this episode that gave me little butterflies. I’m totally loving this drama!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This drama seems to be quite popular in Thailand! I’m so happy for Great. He deserves the attention and so does Kao. They’re a cute duo on and off screen :icon12: Can’t wait to see how the ratings were for ep 7-9!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Nk and Salawut fighting over her papers...

Pk all jealous...

They are at the breakfast table and talking about Nueng ....

Salawut- she is was there to see you

Pk....gives a warning look

Nk- all good ...I don't mind

Pk gives dirty look

I'm glad the rating is decent/ consistent...a slight

That guy is definitely her dad

Last edited:

Bex

sarNie Egg
I'm really enjoying this lakorn. Great and Kao are amazing and I also like the support actors. I also wish we saw Veronica more as she's very funny. Does anyone know how many episodes this has as most of Great's lakorns have very few episodes which is such a shame as he's such a brilliant actor.. I thought last week's episodes would get at the very least a 4 as they were so good. The elders at ch3 must be scratching their heads at how low the ratings for their lakorns are or isn't this lakorn popular in Thailand. I wonder why they don't sub their lakorn in the age of Netflix especially one as popular with international fans as this as people will find fansubs cause a lot of people are watching it on YouTube and as fun as it is, understanding the dialogue is important. Some shows might not do so well domestically but are hits internationally as the humour in this transfers so well which doesn't always happen with most comedy lakorns you actually get belly laughs with this one. :aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer:

Bex

sarNie Egg
Pie is such a versatile actress, I've thought for a while that she's such a classic beauty and is most suitable for noble and historical lakorn. She reminds me of Kiera Knightly but I was surprised at how funny and comical she is and some of the expressions she makes she looks like a doll or an anime character she makes LOL. By the way like Neung said, they match each other so well. In RL I would definitely ship them. I feel like Great was born in a suit which is why I sometimes feel like he's typecast as a rich guy whether he's just adopted into a rich family or not he ends up running the business it's good to see him in normal clothes. He reminds me of the posh guys who dress like chavs or football hooligans for street cred :risas3: :risas3:

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Watching this in the middle of the night when the ghosts pop up is :eek:. I wish Donarut would've seen her in her Hindi outfit. She was so pretty. She's also beautiful as plain Jane.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hmm I thought the rating would get a little higher since the trueID ratings are strong! Nonetheless I’m still happy the ratings are consistent.
Isn’t True ID for online live streaming and the other ratings for Nelson ratings?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Isn’t True ID for online live streaming and the other ratings for Nelson ratings?
Yeah TrueID is online and Nelson is for the actual TV ratings. I thought since a lot more people are starting to watch it online that maybe more people were gonna watch it on their TV as well.