❤️[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I think until this lakorn air & finish airing you & me are going to be here for a long time, I’m glad it’s maker family production because recently their lakorn improved & they are organised.
Yes, At least if no one else watches you and me will be here! And yeah this one is Maker Y and i heard their last lakorn Plerng Boon with Bella, Pong, and Janie was good.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
They done afew good lakorn it’s better than maker j because maker j tend to make thier lakorn soft & boring but Maker Y suffered for a quite bit then gain their magic back after plerng boon because the producer done a lot research & I hope we get a huge success for this lakorn too.
Lets hope this is a good one for Great and Kao! They deserve a hit lakorn!
@SuzieJ some user on the form don’t have strong internet connection so if you post photos if they are more in two post them in spolier tag or use thumbnail otherwise it takes along time to load.
Okay thank you! I will remember this in the future :)

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omgg what are yard and mints characters... i miss them playing lead roles. I wish yard's drama leh kularp would get a remake.

alissaax

They are most likey the n'rais! Ive never scene the first 2 versions of this lakorn so im not sure what characters they play
I dont really remember the full storyline. It was once one of my fav, i watched mam and pete

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I hope we get good real kisses in this :angel10::angel10::angel10: Kao is down for them and Great is down for them so now its up to the producers and directors! Pleaseee great hasnt had a real kiss in a long time :(

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Omgg what are yard and mints characters... i miss them playing lead roles. I wish yard's drama leh kularp would get a remake.
I think Yard is playing Great’s Cousin and Mint is playing the best friend of Yard or another rai girl chasing after Great. There’re like 3 rai these. Lol
Awww they are so lovely together! It seems like they are following the storyline of Pete and Mam's version with the whole handcuffing situation
In the first version, p’ek always like to hand cuff n’ek too.

Ooo, I like the fitting pictures already!

Last edited:

rae

sarNie Adult
omg leh kularp... this takes me back lol! it would be a fun lakorn to watch if there was a remake, the nek is actually quite good at plotting against other people haha. :p

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Mint's role should be great's cousin and auan is her husband who is in love with kao and helped pay her tuition. Yard should be the sister of the villain and is also dating pra ek. Ae's newbie is probably gonna be the cop who contacted kao's to be a spy unless they switched up the storyline to not have two undercover police groups and he's great's partner. Pie could be Kao's bff who is also auan's sister and she'll have a crush on great but if she's getting with Ae's newbie then they changed that part of the storyline too coz they didn't have any connection in the mam-pete version I don't think. Other than the friend there's kao's sister who was raped by the step-dad but she looks like she'll be the bff... the mam-pete one was really good and really famous... and my mom told me that the jariya and jackrit one was even better. It's a comedy khun ja doesn't do comedy and there's action too so I hope she's sucessful in this coz the genre is not her forte but it's a good remake to bring back which is why I like her as a producer she picks good scripts. I'm not really into the casting except that I really like Pie but the script should be good enough it's just a matter of the team pulling it off.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
The jariya and Jukrit version was really good. It was funny too. I didn't like Pete/Mam's version too much. Hopefully, this remake is as good.

alissaax

omg leh kularp... this takes me back lol! it would be a fun lakorn to watch if there was a remake, the nek is actually quite good at plotting against other people haha. :p
I really like yard and tah back then.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Omg so excited!! They all look so good. Kao is so pretty! I like Yard and Mint.. that's a plus.. but Pie?! Omg she won me over in RRF. Hahah wow I'm super excited for this. Kao and Great have amazing chemistry from the pics/bts/even their other lakorn.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I saw Mint and Yaad's ig!! They're so happy to be in this lakorn together. Two besties as nangrais!! I'm totally excited now lol. I swear Mint and Great has been in a lot of Maker's lakorn as siblings or cousins lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I saw Mint and Yaad's ig!! They're so happy to be in this lakorn together. Two besties as nangrais!! I'm totally excited now lol. I swear Mint and Great has been in a lot of Maker's lakorn as siblings or cousins lol.
Oh yeah mint played greats cousin in Kon La Kop Fah