❤️[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think people are viewing on their mobile more then watching TV.
I rarely watch anything live.... I'm always streaming....on the ig I follow....I see them mostly streaming the lakorns

Rating is still awesome considering the other's barely makes 2

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I rarely watch anything live.... I'm always streaming....on the ig I follow....I see them mostly streaming the lakorns

Rating is still awesome considering the other's barely makes 2
I think I’ve only tried watching lakorns live once or twice. It was a headache with all the ads going on. I hate watching commercial.

CPY

GotomySin
Considering okay when they face an action lakorn from opponent.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Just started this and gosh Great is so handsome in here, with and without the uniform. Was this filmed after his lakorn with Diana or during? Curious because i felt like he looked old and tired in that one but this one, he looks so refreshed and handsome!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Just started this and gosh Great is so handsome in here, with and without the uniform. Was this filmed after his lakorn with Diana or during? Curious because i felt like he looked old and tired in that one but this one, he looks so refreshed and handsome!
It was filmed during the same time and it actually only finished filming the other day haha maybe he looked liked like that cause of all the drama the other lakorn with Diana had :risas3:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Love the OST .... kao has good vocal

Just watch their interview...these 2 are cute and funny together...just comfy and chill

Bex

sarNie Egg
OMG ep11 was amazing the actors were superb a lot happened in this episode but it was really well done. I was so emotionally invested that I didn't want it to end and when the guys started crying I was bawling like a baby :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2:.I'm so glad we get 3 episodes a week. For the first time I understood the difference between Dara and idols. That poor baby growing up without a father and having Su and her dad at the funeral acting all nice and kind to his family was disgusting. He must be rolling in his grave. I like that the villans here aren't one dimensional and as messed up as it all is, these people were shaped by their environment.

Last edited: