❤️[CH3] Kaew Klang Dong (Raklakorn): Oom Eisaya & Mai Warit

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I remember that were a thread for this lakorn but I can't find it anymore. So I decidied to create other one. I'm so happy that Oom and Warit are pairing up. I love their chemistry in that lakorn with Mew.

At first I wasn't fan of the storyline but now I'm kind excited to see this. I can't wait. Come soon 27th.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think the ratings are pretty good considering that this lakorn has main leads that aren’t A-listers. Plus usually lakorns start hitting the 4s later on during the last episodes airing. That is if they even hit the 4s at all. This one already hit it in the beginning! Hopefully they can keep it up. Ch7’s lakorn they are against is struggling. They’re barely beating this lakorn.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think the ratings are pretty good considering that this lakorn has main leads that aren’t A-listers. Plus usually lakorns start hitting the 4s later on during the last episodes airing. That is if they even hit the 4s at all. This one already hit it in the beginning! Hopefully they can keep it up. Ch7’s lakorn they are against is struggling. They’re barely beating this lakorn.
It’s evening lakorn and the ratings got to 4, beating prime time lakorns, so it’s doing well.