❤️[CH3]Kaen Ruk Salub Chata (Magic If One): Alek Theeradeth/Namtarn Pichukkana/Krating Khunnarong/Bua Wansiri

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel like this lakorn is going pretty fast. Ep.13 was trending at #1. There was a good amount of emotional scenes in this weekend episodes.

http://instagr.am/p/CRJsq8cFIaQ/
Kul realized that Tet has feelings for Jenny.
http://instagr.am/p/CRLlkVRjErN/
http://instagr.am/p/CRNUuVrtLS1/
Tet is the spirit of Krating's character but I feel like Jenny still love the envelop, I mean Lek's character. Will she end up with Krating when he goes back to his original envelop ?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Tet is the spirit of Krating's character but I feel like Jenny still love the envelop, I mean Lek's character. Will she end up with Krating when he goes back to his original envelop ?
She love the new Wat and she knows that this is not permanent so that makes her feel sad. I like that her character is making the best out of this situation. I thought they were gonna make her character selfish, not wanting Wat’s soul to go back cus he’s teats her so good, but she’s doing everything to help him out. Jinny is my favorite character in this lakorn!

Wat told Jinny he loves her in this scene. I think they’ll get together after the soul switched. http://instagr.am/p/CRMUtqVHl0j/

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
She love the new Wat and she knows that this is not permanent so that makes her feel sad. I like that her character is making the best out of this situation. I thought they were gonna make her character selfish, not wanting Wat’s soul to go back cus he’s teats her so good, but she’s doing everything to help him out. Jinny is my favorite character in this lakorn!

Wat told Jinny he loves her in this scene. I think they’ll get together after the soul switched. http://instagr.am/p/CRMUtqVHl0j/
You meant Tet. Wat is the bad one if I am not wrong

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This scene is so touching! My heart pours all over seeing how much love and support they have for another. Got me tearing up LOL
Right!! That’s why I like these two characters so much. they support each other all the way without asking for anything in return. With Thaet’s souls coming into her life, he made her appreciate and understand that she doesn’t need anyone to support her, he showed how capable she can be. And with Thaet, he doesn’t really have to try so hard to impress anyone, Jenny had showed him the simple love that he deserves. These two doesn’t expect to be with each other, but their love has grown unexpectedly.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
So Thaet and Wat are brothers? How did Chi’s character get Thaet’s mom pregnant? Through IVF? Did he use his seeds instead of the dad’s? Wouldn’t that be a crime since he’s a doctor using the wrong seed intentionally?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Right!! That’s why I like these two characters so much. they support each other all the way without asking for anything in return. With Thaet’s souls coming into her life, he made her appreciate and understand that she doesn’t need anyone to support her, he showed how capable she can be. And with Thaet, he doesn’t really have to try so hard to impress anyone, Jenny had showed him the simple love that he deserves. These two doesn’t expect to be with each other, but their love has grown unexpectedly.
But will she like Tet in Krating body ?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
So Thaet and Wat are brothers? How did Chi’s character get Thaet’s mom pregnant? Through IVF? Did he use his seeds instead of the dad’s? Wouldn’t that be a crime since he’s a doctor using the wrong seed intentionally?
Yesss half brothers... ivf two sets... there a whole story to the parents.. but I didnt finished with the entire drama summary because i was planning to watch this but episodes are not available on ch3's youtube and didnt want to spoil... so right now i m just watching cut scenes. And i dont want to search where to watch that isnt their app

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yesss half brothers... ivf two sets... there a whole story to the parents.. but I didnt finished with the entire drama summary because i was planning to watch this but episodes are not available on ch3's youtube and didnt want to spoil... so right now i m just watching cut scenes. And i dont want to search where to watch that isnt their app
I was curious about that, any idea what the episodes aren't on Youtube?

Thankfully, I was able to catch up on all the episodes because the subber is up to date but I did find it strange they weren't on Channel 3's youtube channel.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I was curious about that, any idea what the episodes aren't on Youtube?

Thankfully, I was able to catch up on all the episodes because the subber is up to date but I did find it strange they weren't on Channel 3's youtube channel.
They don't upload anymore sadly. They want viewers to use the CH3 app.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the spoilers. Chai’s character is so wrong for doing the IVF to get revenge. He’s the one that causes all the chaos and they probably won’t punish his character for his unethical way.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
So latest episode just revealed that Chai used IVF to have another kid which is really Thaet. His revenge was to basically switch kids. That’s why he hates Wat/Alex so much since it’s not his real kid. So Thaet grew up without his real dad but still loves him cause he raised him.