❤️[CH3]FakFah kiri Dao (Puajinjong) : Pon nawatch / Sarin inpitar / Namwhan Phulita

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
The script makes Darika very shady and unlikable. In ep 5, when Sky asks if she'll follow him if he goes home today, she says yes, and that she'll follow him anywhere. She knows that he's helping her not only with her mom, but also her restaurant, and he saves her numerous times from her stepfather. Yet, she freaks out at him when he brings in a professional chef to help the restaurant, and when told to pacify him, she simply says I'm not good at pacifying other people. She's also holding hands while bike riding with Kiri. Like... what is this?? It sure feels like she's flirting with them both, and it's extra icky because these two are at the very least, half brothers. Also, she has this hot and cold attitude with Sky, like she can be super nice and sweet with him, and then she'll be rude and dismissive. Regardless of how Sky treats Kiri, Sky has been nothing but nice to her. Darika is very messy when dealing with relationships, especially when she knows that both Sky and Kiri harbors feelings for her!
I agree. I don’t like the neks character in here. She is very messy like you’re playing games with both the guys hearts. It’s not going to end well. Usually with love triangle lakorns, one ends up dying like Mint, Mark, and Nadech’s debut lakorn. I think Inn’s character will probably die or something. Idk I’m just assuming cause he doesn’t even get a second nek in this lakorn. Love triangle never end well and the fact that they are brothers is what’s worst. I kinda stopped watching this lakorn but I do skim through it.

Reactions: rae

rae

sarNie Adult
I agree. I don’t like the neks character in here. She is very messy like you’re playing games with both the guys hearts. It’s not going to end well. Usually with love triangle lakorns, one ends up dying like Mint, Mark, and Nadech’s debut lakorn. I think Inn’s character will probably die or something. Idk I’m just assuming cause he doesn’t even get a second nek in this lakorn. Love triangle never end well and the fact that they are brothers is what’s worst. I kinda stopped watching this lakorn but I do skim through it.
Kiri could also go his original route where he becomes a monk, after he finds inner peace. Maybe all this drama helps him realize what's truly important to him lol. Darika's a mess on all fronts, she even agrees to Kiri's proposal (which came outta nowhere) because of Sky's massive freak out. Like what the heck, she makes the worst decisions ever. It's just like that when she makes Kiri take the fall for stealing when she knows exactly who did it, and then she's like, I beg you not to mention this again. Geez, how Kiri still loves her after this, I don't know. And doesn't he have to take care of his mom, is this the right time for him to be getting married?! The script is a mess, I would have dropped this long ago if not for Pon lol.

rae

sarNie Adult
Watching ep 6 right now and it's killing me, so Sky does have a bad attitude. But he called for an ambulance for Kiri's mom and offers to drive him home because it's a long way back. Yet Kiri refuses and is all, leave my mom alone, and Darika even scolds Sky for ~interfering with other people's family business. Seriously?! If my mom was dying, the last thing I care about is my pride, because I know I need to get to her asap. If Kiri and Darika hate Sky helping so much, why doesn't Darika drive Kiri home instead? Why is she running after him by foot? There's so much infuriating, holier-than-thou attitudes that Darika and Kiri holds, and it drives me crazy because is this the time to get into a dumb fight and be prideful? Especially when you know your mom is dying and refusing to go to the hospital. There is so much stupid going on, and I know it's going to be even more of a mess with the relationships later on because Darika will kiss Kiri on the lips in front of Sky to make him mad, wearing a wedding gown. I don't even get it, it's not like she exclusively likes Sky or anything since she seems to prefer Kiri anyway. :rolleyes: I wanna see how in the world the scriptwriter is going to spin this so that she ditches Kiri and falls for Sky later on.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Kiri could also go his original route where he becomes a monk, after he finds inner peace. Maybe all this drama helps him realize what's truly important to him lol. Darika's a mess on all fronts, she even agrees to Kiri's proposal (which came outta nowhere) because of Sky's massive freak out. Like what the heck, she makes the worst decisions ever. It's just like that when she makes Kiri take the fall for stealing when she knows exactly who did it, and then she's like, I beg you not to mention this again. Geez, how Kiri still loves her after this, I don't know. And doesn't he have to take care of his mom, is this the right time for him to be getting married?! The script is a mess, I would have dropped this long ago if not for Pon lol.
People still got the heart to sit down and watch dumby goody-two-shoes female lead characters ?Now I am watching "Nee Sanaeha" and so far at ep 11 I am happy to see both lead characters work together with their brain even sometimes they don't agree. Female lead is not your typical stupid girl so far

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Drop it and go watch "Nee Sanaeha". So far female lead does not make me want to pull my hair off. She is innocent without being your typical goody-two-shoes brainless female character. I am telling you One31 got better than ch3 at some things. she can be to enthousistic in her undiplomatic actions by addressing issues without sugarcoating them but it is in line with her background and her upbringing. Plus she is open minded towards male lead even they don't agree on everything and a lot of things should make them enemies. They put their brains together to help people around them.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Yes, I agree with her making it seem like she cares for Kiri. Her friend told her that you're not right for doing it just b/c you feel sorry for him. She has issues as well. Perhaps don't know what she wants. It bothers me with her acting like that.

rae

sarNie Adult
Drop it and go watch "Nee Sanaeha". So far female lead does not make me want to pull my hair off. She is innocent without being your typical goody-two-shoes brainless female character. I am telling you One31 got better than ch3 at some things. she can be to enthousistic in her undiplomatic actions by addressing issues without sugarcoating them but it is in line with her background and her upbringing. Plus she is open minded towards male lead even they don't agree on everything and a lot of things should make them enemies. They put their brains together to help people around them.
Thanks for the rec! I will definitely go check it out since I like smart nangeks. LOL, I am still watching this only because of Pon. That and his fight scenes are good. :p

Yes, I agree with her making it seem like she cares for Kiri. Her friend told her that you're not right for doing it just b/c you feel sorry for him. She has issues as well. Perhaps don't know what she wants. It bothers me with her acting like that.
I think I would have been more "okay" with how she acts around Kiri if she showed reluctance and being troubled when he gifts her flowers, and not holding hands during their bike ride. Her actions tell me that she does care about Kiri, although whether they are romantic or not is a bit ambiguous, since sometimes she acts like that with Sky as well. But since she knows that both Sky and Kiri like her in a romantic sense and are clearly fighting for her affections, she needs to stop acting so misleadingly with them. People are going to see her as stringing them along and going back and forth between the brothers. She's a mess when dealing with stuff, the way she handles her work life and home life aren't good either.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the rec! I will definitely go check it out since I like smart nangeks. LOL, I am still watching this only because of Pon. That and his fight scenes are good. :p

I think I would have been more "okay" with how she acts around Kiri if she showed reluctance and being troubled when he gifts her flowers, and not holding hands during their bike ride. Her actions tell me that she does care about Kiri, although whether they are romantic or not is a bit ambiguous, since sometimes she acts like that with Sky as well. But since she knows that both Sky and Kiri like her in a romantic sense and are clearly fighting for her affections, she needs to stop acting so misleadingly with them. People are going to see her as stringing them along and going back and forth between the brothers. She's a mess when dealing with stuff, the way she handles her work life and home life aren't good either.
totally agree with you on that. I don't like siblings fighting for a girl either.

rae

sarNie Adult
How was today's episode?
I only watched a bit, but I think this is the beginning of Kiri's path to becoming evil. Now that he and Darika have decided to get married, everyone is crapping on him. Darika's mom and her friend that framed him are openly looking down on him and said some nasty stuff to his face. He's also dismayed because he can't even really afford a wedding ring, so he goes back to fighting underground to make money. :rolleyes: Next episode, Sky is gonna fight him in the ring, and he's even gonna get kidnapped by Darika's step-father and get beat up really badly by his cronies. Oh, and Darika goes sobbing into Sky's arms in her wedding gown when Kiri's missing from the wedding since he got kidnapped. Oh boy. :nut:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I overheard my parents asking each other who's side they're on in terms of the brothers and they said they're on both sides, but they're just against nang aek. Hahahha.. for reals though. My dad and mom are annoyed of nang aek and frankly I am too from just skimming some episodes with them lol.

rae

sarNie Adult
Oh my, Kiri got beat up so bad by Sky. But omg, Pon is so fit and muscular, his action scenes are so well done. :clap:

Also, turns out Darika is the one to ask Kiri to marry her because she wants to be rid of her perverted stepfather. And now she promises Sky she's gonna go with him to Himalaya. And Kiri has officially turned to the dark side. Whew, this show has pacing issues. It's either moving at snail pace or at break neck speed where everything happens all at once.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I have stopped watching. Pon is one of my favorite newbies but this lakorn is not that good. I didn’t expect much though because this production isn’t that good for Ch3. They did better at Ch7.

I really loved Pon as Louis in Plerng Prang Tien. I like Toey a lot so I watched that lakorn for him but the best character was Louis even though nek doesn’t get to be with him since he’s from the past lol.

This lakorn started off pretty good but now it’s moving at various speeds. I cannot keep up. I will wait for when Sky finds his mom and learns Kiri is his brother, which will most likely be the end lol. I will tune in then.

Keep me updated y’all so I know when to watch again lol. It sucks cause I wanted this to be good so I have things to watch during quarantine but Tawan Arb Dao is the only lakorn keeping my attention. I will be tuning into Marks lakorn since I love him though but I will be back in this thread when the climax comes lol.

Last edited:

rae

sarNie Adult
So it's ep 9 and Kiri has officially turned to the dark side after accidentally killing a child during job duty for Darika's stepfather. Also, Kiri is the recipient for Darika's wrath while she and Sky gets closer. Although it seems like the show is leading us to believe that she has been finding Sky special when she lists all of Sky's bad personality traits in ep 7. Sky finds out about the true identity of his mom and Kiri, and he and Darika goes back to India while she gets the cold shoulder from his dad since she's a Thai woman.

Man, so Darika feels cornered by her stepfather hence why she decides that marriage is her only way out. Sky was right, Kiri can't protect her and that it's much more serious than she thinks. Honestly I don't know why she thinks her stepfather will leave her alone because she knows exactly what he's capable of. And now she's dragged someone innocent into this and is crapping all over him for being evil. I don't care for Kiri but he wouldn't have endured a lot of abuse and torture if not for her sake. She also says the reason why she likes and prefers Kiri is because he's obedient, which is why she chose him to marry.

I feel pretty badly for the lead actress because this is an absolutely horrible role to take. Also, the hardships that Kiri and Darika goes through are getting repetitive. I don't need to be shown numerous times of him getting beat up and her getting kidnapped to see that they're in a bad situation in life. I get it already!!! Man, more than halfway through the series and I loathe the nangek so much. It was a gradual process but her role was so awfully written. I'm still hanging on to this show because of Pon but I don't know if I can continue on solely for him because he's not enough to distract me from Darika. :risas3:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah neks character sucks lol. I watched today’s episode since you said he found out he’s Kiri’s brother. The mom kept insisting to Kiri that is his real dad so maybe they really are full brothers? She was saying how he left them and said who does that to their own real child. You think of him as your dad but your own dad hates you. Idk now who Kiri’s dad is cause I was thinking Johnny but his mom says elsewise.

rae

sarNie Adult
Yeah neks character sucks lol. I watched today’s episode since you said he found out he’s Kiri’s brother. The mom kept insisting to Kiri that is his real dad so maybe they really are full brothers? She was saying how he left them and said who does that to their own real child. You think of him as your dad but your own dad hates you. Idk now who Kiri’s dad is cause I was thinking Johnny but his mom says elsewise.
I haven't watched it with subs yet, but I'm not fully convinced she's telling the truth. She might be lying or she may have convinced herself to the point where she believes that's the truth. Because there must have been some strong reasons for Chatchai ditching Kiri behind, and it's really weird how Kiri doesn't really appear much in the flashbacks. Plus, Chatchai never mentions him, and Sky barely thinks of his little brother during his quest to find his mom. There must be an explanation for this, and I don't think it's just poor directing and script lol. I wonder how the mom progressed to how she is now, because in Sky's memory, she was so loving and tender, but we see how she is with Kiri, and yikes.

Omg yes, I hate Darika's character so much, I actually wrote another longgggg rant on spicy about her and how horrible her character is. :risas3:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't watched it with subs yet, but I'm not fully convinced she's telling the truth. She might be lying or she may have convinced herself to the point where she believes that's the truth. Because there must have been some strong reasons for Chatchai ditching Kiri behind, and it's really weird how Kiri doesn't really appear much in the flashbacks. Plus, Chatchai never mentions him, and Sky barely thinks of his little brother during his quest to find his mom. There must be an explanation for this, and I don't think it's just poor directing and script lol. I wonder how the mom progressed to how she is now, because in Sky's memory, she was so loving and tender, but we see how she is with Kiri, and yikes.

Omg yes, I hate Darika's character so much, I actually wrote another longgggg rant on spicy about her and how horrible her character is. :risas3:
Seriously! She is one of the worst neks! I do agree, she may have convinced herself that he is his dad but in reality he’s not. I noticed that too, they never mention his little brother. They show clips of him and you would think pek would be like okay, if I can’t find my mom here’s my brothers name. I just think the lakorn isn’t written well so there’s a lot of questions for the viewers. This company did well with Ch7 but not so much with Ch3.

rae

sarNie Adult
Omg so Kiri is Johnny's son, the mom did cheat after all! Also, there are a lot of lovey dovey scenes between Sky and Darika as he shows her around India. It took ten episodes for things to finally progress...

edit: So the fin scenes are up on youtube now, and there's one where Sky and Darika are hugging in the pool. I just can't buy the relationship, Darika sure moves on fast. This lakorn has really awful pacing issues, would it have killed them to show Darika having good feelings a few episodes back, and make her more obvious in her pity for Kiri. Right now she just looks super bad, honestly I can't even bear watching them together because it feels too weird since Kiri keeps lingering in the back of my mind. It doesn't help that he's also moping around India watching Sky and Darika going on dates. The love story is so bleh.

Last edited:

rae

sarNie Adult
According to the quick recaps I read on weibo, Darika falters on her stance with Kiri and even accepts his ring. Also, the rivals that sent Sky and his dad in hiding are now in Thailand and working with Darika's stepfather. Then there's this whole subplot with Kiri and Sky and the human trafficking stuff. Meh.