❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I do feel that Mint have to get some learnings for romantic scenes.. she lack shy and romantic look a lot. She can take over innocent, comedy or even evil look but romance is still a step.ahead for her.. nowadays in her dramas there are less romantic scenes than comedy scenes.. I love to see a complete romantic drama of hers.. that will surely high up her status in industry

It's just my point of view
Wow think back she really almost had zero romantic scene.. i can't think of any!!!

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Wow think back she really almost had zero romantic scene.. i can't think of any!!!
Because no one at Ch. 3 wants to give her a serious role. It's like they are playing her too much.
I would also love to see her have more romantic to raeng roles. Too made they can't give her a chance
to play other roles, besides the same repetitive ones.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Because no one at Ch. 3 wants to give her a serious role. It's like they are playing her too much.
I would also love to see her have more romantic to raeng roles. Too made they can't give her a chance
to play other roles, besides the same repetitive ones.
Well no wonder ch3 stock loss again this year. They only care about their favourite artist. Nowadays i think ch7 really good at pairing their artists and their drama also not repetitive genre like ch3.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She did have in Two spirits of love with Mario. I think that's the translation of it. Although comedy but she had some cute scenes with him.
Yeah she did have some but I’m talking about in general, out of all her lakorns she hasn’t had much. I enjoyed Two
spirits love the most out of all her lakorns.

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
Most of her lakorns are comedy oriented.. I think she have played enough in that genre.. it's time for her to work on romantic and some more dramatic roles. She have to talk to some channel admin people regarding this. Also she is not getting much good paring too. There are still some good hero's in channel she need to work with..

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Most of her lakorns are comedy oriented.. I think she have played enough in that genre.. it's time for her to work on romantic and some more dramatic roles. She have to talk to some channel admin people regarding this. Also she is not getting much good paring too. There are still some good hero's in channel she need to work with..
Great, Nadech, Alek T, Nine, etc.

Most importantly, I want her to work with Great the most lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Is that one still happening? There’s like no updates for it at all. I hope it still is cause she’s looks good with Alek
I mean I believe it should be since they had the fitting already. But MasterOne still hasn't posted anything. Though I feel like they're usually bad about promoting their projects until they're close to done.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I mean I believe it should be since they had the fitting already. But MasterOne still hasn't posted anything. Though I feel like they're usually bad about promoting their projects until they're close to done.
They started filming last Thursday. Sadly no update from them officially.

As for this drama, they seem really rushing to finish it. I follow the dirctor ig and they are filming 2 3 days per week. I hope the quality will be fine tho