❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
I do feel that Mint have to get some learnings for romantic scenes.. she lack shy and romantic look a lot. She can take over innocent, comedy or even evil look but romance is still a step.ahead for her.. nowadays in her dramas there are less romantic scenes than comedy scenes.. I love to see a complete romantic drama of hers.. that will surely high up her status in industry

It's just my point of view

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I do feel that Mint have to get some learnings for romantic scenes.. she lack shy and romantic look a lot. She can take over innocent, comedy or even evil look but romance is still a step.ahead for her.. nowadays in her dramas there are less romantic scenes than comedy scenes.. I love to see a complete romantic drama of hers.. that will surely high up her status in industry

It's just my point of view
I agree with you! I would love a dramatic and romantic lakorn with her but no one seems to want to give her one :( I would love for her to work with Khun Da because she’s great at romantic scenes!