❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I feel you! Omg, I loved them as Ploykwan and Singh. Everytime he saw that she was only eyeing Mark it made me want to cry because Pope was getting sad. Omg, his eyes! Hopefully one day they will get a lakorn together again but as the leads. (Mint & Pope calendar signing in 2017 was too cute)
Really? I must've not seen them. Link me if you can please :)

Anyways, I don't mind Toey's hair tbh. Lol i think it's a nice change from having it slicked back

Their wardrobes seems good soo far. I wonder if Toey will work with anyone outside Broadcast now. Seems favored by them which is great and there's loyalty here

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Anyways, I don't mind Toey's hair tbh. Lol i think it's a nice change from having it slicked back

Their wardrobes seems good soo far. I wonder if Toey will work with anyone outside Broadcast now. Seems favored by them which is great and there's loyalty here
Toey is signed under Broadcast and not an actor under ch3. That is why he works with broadcast so much. I would like for him to work with others as well!

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile

They were the second leads in Tawan Deard with Yaya and Mark as the main cast.
Here are a few clips of them together.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Toey is signed under Broadcast and not an actor under ch3. That is why he works with broadcast so much. I would like for him to work with others as well!
Really??? Oh wow, i would think differently bc he's as promoted as others. Lol great to know!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Screenshot_20181102-063317_Instagram.jpg I'm a big fan of Toey's look. Since coming into thai lakorns, with the exception of Ken T. I always loved the traditionally tan, and "Thai" looking leading men. That's why I fell for Great lol

Came across the drawing of Mint. Looks like their annual charity drawing thing they do. We need to have this painting come to life in a lakorn. Lol mint's nose is on point.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
it looks like the painting was supposed to be mint but they missed the mark. its a little off but nonetheless still very beautiful

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
A beautiful painting! I can see Mint in it but it is sort of off. I think it's the eyes for me too.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, I hope we get to see both of Mint's lakorns soon. Maybe the one with Mai early next year and this one mid next year. Then Mint can finish up her schooling and take on another project in the latter half of next year.