❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe they're also waiting on Toey and Nong Arunosha's schedule. Mint doesn't seem that busy except for filming with Mai and then her own personal schedules only. She's really using her time to have fun with family and friends before school it seems which is good imo.

Toey seems extremely busy with filming this year and seems to be one of Nong Arunosha's favorite male stars, since he's starred in a lot of her work haha
Also looks like they just finished filming the one with Namtarn, so maybe we'll hear more news soon about this one with Mint!
I'm curious how much filming Mint has left for her other lakorn. It feels like that one has been filming forever.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Her and Mai seem to have been filming over a year...her lakorn w/top & james already aired ... I'm thinking soon...she has lakorn with toey and then internship

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I'm still wondering why it's taking them so long hahaha
But I'm super excited, I hope there are a lot of sneak peeks for us once they start filming. If they're trying to meet Mint's deadline, I'm sure a lot of time will be spent filming. Pretty sure this kind of has been in the work for a little while considering how I noticed last year about how frequently I saw Nong Arunosha and Mint's interactions from pictures and etc on instagram.

Off Topic---I would love to see Ken P, and Alek next. Main reason is because of her interactions with them and friendship. Ken P and Mint...everyone practically loved how they bothered each other at the fan signing event. Alek because they're work out buddies with Mario too hehe. I saw a video of Mint walking around backstage for the soccer game recently, and as she walked by Alek and Nine...Alek said something like "suay mak mak". Didn't even know they were that close until I kept seeing them capture one another on their instagram while working out.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I'm still wondering why it's taking them so long hahaha
But I'm super excited, I hope there are a lot of sneak peeks for us once they start filming. If they're trying to meet Mint's deadline, I'm sure a lot of time will be spent filming. Pretty sure this kind of has been in the work for a little while considering how I noticed last year about how frequently I saw Nong Arunosha and Mint's interactions from pictures and etc on instagram.

Off Topic---I would love to see Ken P, and Alek next. Main reason is because of her interactions with them and friendship. Ken P and Mint...everyone practically loved how they bothered each other at the fan signing event. Alek because they're work out buddies with Mario too hehe. I saw a video of Mint walking around backstage for the soccer game recently, and as she walked by Alek and Nine...Alek said something like "suay mak mak". Didn't even know they were that close until I kept seeing them capture one another on their instagram while working out.
Totally agree! Definitely, want to see her with Ken P and Alek soon. Do you happen to have the link to the clip of Alek saying that? I kinda want to see it lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
It was on instagram. Couldn't find the original link, but here you go. :) It's right before you see her and Kimmy talking.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgLM36bng_Q/
Oh okay, I do remember seeing this but I didn't realize Alek said something lol. But Mint is close to Toey J who's dating Alek so that might be another reason why they're close.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yup....love to see her with those 2 guys...

She has 1 lakorn to film vs. 3 last time And toey and her haven't started yet

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Great minds think alike! I’ve been wanting her to pair up w/ those 2 as well. & after seeing the fitting pics, I’m really digging her w/ Toey.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Okay waiting for this to start production too lol gosh there is so much delay :confused0::confused12:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Hopefully they start next month!
Mint's not all that busy at all. So I'm assuming they're still just waiting on Toey and Nong Aronusha's schedule. Toey has a lot of other dramas, I believe. While I'm sure Nong Aronusha's completely busy with the success of Pope and Bella's lakorn.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Yeah, who's his girlfriend? I completely forgot. He was in such a long term public relationship with Gubgib that I forget who he's talked with after her.

But with that said...Mint needs to finish school so that I can get more Chario again!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
BuangSuang/Blessing Ceremony
March 27th @ 9am!!
02E3C9FC-D96C-4B91-8FD7-3A2F4AA0F997.jpeg

These are just hot pictures of Mint I wanna share! Lol! Cuz this is the kind of looks I want to see her in a future lakorn that’s all! Just beautiful, stunning and sexy! Cr tagged
A6051AC4-BE1F-4E36-9CD0-F7B3A60C2B1C.jpeg
3EAB3ABB-723E-4CB5-9B40-98B99EFEE6E3.jpeg