❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I was surprised at her response when I read the article too. Like someone mentioned, they have a handful of other actresses to use as well. I’m glad she got the role but thats a lot of pressure to finish this by August.
She always said that she want to finish her study this year.. maybe the channel asked her to postpone.. and i also read somewhere that the bear fan keep on attacking her for replacing cheer

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
She always said that she want to finish her study this year.. maybe the channel asked her to postpone.. and i also read somewhere that the bear fan keep on attacking her for replacing cheer
I think once she does her internship at the end of the year she will be done with school or at least her Bachelor's degree. Yeah I am sure she is getting plenty of hate from fans who wanted Cheer. But they need to realize that it isn't all up to her. The channel is the one who axed Cheer, and they did that before they even had an official replacement. Part of me wonders if Mint words in that interview were meant deflect the fan backlash and that by saying she did not really want the role, she wanted them to know she didn't actively seek to replace Cheer. And that she took it because it was what the channel asked of her. But even so, everything could have been worded better.

Anyways, all this aside, I still want to know the storyline. And since this is suppose to finish filming by August now, I hope we get plenty of updates and BTS soon.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with you @xcinsationalx if Mint have said it differently it would be better.

I understand the fans are sad but they got to move on. No more hating on Mint. It's not her fault. It's ch3 boss, it comes down to ch3 boss who or what they want. Can't control on that. Everything is done now so fans should let it go and just support Toey and Cheer on.

I think because Cheer have a lakorn for ch8 that why ch3 replaced her. This is only my thought on this hole thing, because a few years back ch3 and ch8 didn't get along.

Any way time to put this behind and move on to look forward to this lakorn and what the story line is about.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Wait is Ch8 owned by RS promotion? If so they still don't get along lol. Ch3 wanted the rights to the song Jun for Bpoop Paeh but RS wouldn't sell it to them and people were saying it's because they have some beef from way back.

I think Mint could've been more diplomatic but the way that article is written made it seem like her answer was in response to the reporter asking her how she felt about the Cheer/Toey koojin fans being mad. She probably wanted them off her back and doesn't want to deal with fan drama.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I also find the answer a bit errr....But I didn't take it that way

I felt like she said was implying that she Didn't have available time for the lakorn because her internship is coming up and they need to finish the lakorn by AUG. I'm not sure about thai tv3 not having enough actress?

"The actress says that she actually doesn’t want to accept this drama because she has to train for 3 months to complete her bachelor degree in late 2018."

*Mint confirms that the drama has to complete the filming in August 2018 before she starts training.*

I don't see her answer above being rude or ungrateful. She is stating that she has time constraint. I do agree that the below comment is odd...But we are reading a translation...soo....For someone who follows her, she diff. more smart about her answers. The only odd part is the statement about ch3 actresses. I find nothing really wrong w/the above comment. I would want to accept a job either w/that time constraint. I've been in that situation and turn down or cut down on hours and jobs before.

"Because of Thai TV3 doesn’t have enough actresses, so that’s why she has to accept this drama."
I agree completely with you Spanky. I to would also deny work if I had a time constraint. So I understand where she is coming from. Also, Mint is a smart women when it comes to answering these type of things so it might just be the pressure off of the bear fans that is getting to her.

See what really bothers me is that last sentence about the actresses. Ch3 is slacking & are trying to throw it out there to help lessen the bear fans but it really isn’t a good response on their behalf.

But like wise, if they can finish this by august then I’m up for it. I believe in everyone on this team. Which by the way, seems like Namcha is in here too. Wondering if she’s going to be Nang Rai?

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I want to see the actual interview first. Because like someone mentioned the article didnt state that she said. It seemed more like an author edit.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I usually dont comment in forums anymore but i feel like i need to defend Mint a little about this interview. When i read the translated english interview, i didnt want to believe it either so i went to the thai source. This is what Mint said acoording to Daradaily. Mint said at first she DIDN'T want to accept this lakorn bc she's preparing herself for her internship but channel TOLD her they didn't have enough cast members. So she told them she can be in the lakorn but the time frame of filming must be done by August bc she wants to do internship and graduate by December of this year. As for the drama of Bear fans, she said she didn't even know who was originally in it until she saw the news. She said she never picks her own lakorn and will follow whatever script the channel gives to her.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I usually dont comment in forums anymore but i feel like i need to defend Mint a little about this interview. When i read the translated english interview, i didnt want to believe it either so i went to the thai source. This is what Mint said acoording to Daradaily. Mint said at first she DIDN'T want to accept this lakorn bc she's preparing herself for her internship but channel TOLD her they didn't have enough cast members. So she told them she can be in the lakorn but the time frame of filming must be done by August bc she wants to do internship and graduate by December of this year. As for the drama of Bear fans, she said she didn't even know who was originally in it until she saw the news. She said she never picks her own lakorn and will follow whatever script the channel gives to her.
Ah I see, thanks for the info. That's one thing I worry about with article translation, because it's sometimes up to the writer/translator's interpretation. Based on what you said the wording/meaning is improved. Thanks for clarifying.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Thank you Tubbytinker

That is how I felt reading that "translation"

I felt the comment from ch3 was an order in politic like I mentioned in previous comment and I it was prob. Meant to deflect.

Got to take it all w/a grain of salt...a double edge sword...fan can be a bit much...now they are asking Toey ...all these Q

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah the fans need to lay off the actors, if they want to be upset they should just be upset with the Channel. I am a bit curious about Ch3 possibly having a beef with Ch8 and that contributing to their decision to remove Cheer though, because if that was the reason it's pretty petty of them.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm pretty sure a lot of people who follow her believe contrary. I can't be sure, but I believe they're right because she is only working on one project right now and she knew about this one way in advance. I don't imagine she is so busy she couldn't manage to work on this one.

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
I'm pretty sure I understand Thai ahaha I watched Cheer's interview myself and she said that she's busy with her personal business and her schedule isn't going to work for this.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm pretty sure I understand Thai ahaha I watched Cheer's interview myself and she said that she's busy with her personal business and her schedule isn't going to work for this.
But what if she's just being nice? I'm not saying that you're wrong about what she said, but I think it's possible she said that because she didn't want to burn an bridges.

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
I mean that's your speculation but the actual confirmation from everyone from toey to cheer to the producer is that the schedule didn't work out.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Will from the being it CH3 who post the news that Cheer isn't in here because her busy schedule. If you follow the news from the being.

This is the only interview she give out talking about this lakorn?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Be7-DYNnoP3/?taken-by=mjlovetc

I do believe that Cheer did know ahead of time since last year she talk about being in a lakorn with Toey. Like I said she would have clear her schedule ahead since last year for this lakorn. I don't think its her personal business is getting in the way for this lakorn to be busy to not be in it. If you look at since Cheer film The Cupid she did have three other lakorn at the same time filming also and her business on the side. I really do think its because of the lakorn Cheer have with CH8 that is a factually since Ch3 dosen't like each other.

I guest we would never know the real reason only by what the news said. Its time to put this behind and move on.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Cheer was just being diplomatic. If she can film more than 1 lakorn and not have her business get in the way then she can film this lakorn too considering it was a very long notice. I also think channel 8 has a lot to do with it cause once she accepted the lakorn with that channel, channel 3 felt like she has crossed over to the enemy lol.

Beside, Cheer just started with channel 3 she is not going to straight up say, yeah...the channel pulled me out. Nah, a smart actress would play nice and try not to burn bridges.