❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They do look good together but man that's some 80's outfit...dots and feather what can be more beautiful lol. I am not holding my breath for mint's wardrobes because she is a pretty gal though her outfit has never made her shine in any way.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
@alissaax lol i support you wanting to rip it. hahahaha

She's a pretty girl. In a classy way if they just dress her better!
It just doesnt suit the lace fabric and the style of the top. The top and lace fabric is very detailed already with the layering and the overlapping too. The feathers wasn't necessary because lace fabric is beautiful detailed, if they wanted something to contrast the lace and add colour. They should have just added something more simple.

alissaax

They do look good together but man that's some 80's outfit...dots and feather what can be more beautiful lol. I am not holding my breath for mint's wardrobes because she is a pretty gal though her outfit has never made her shine in any way.
If it had been a plain white fabric and not lace ... I wouldnt have a problem.. But its a lace fabric.... if it was my design I would have just add a coloured band strap along there, cause the main fabric is lace and already layering and overlapping.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg. I cannot get over the outfit. This may sound rude so excuse me but when i see the top it looks like a gift bag with the blue feathers as tissue paper or something. The outfit would be ok w/o the feathers. The stylist in here is Versalon I believe which is also dressing the stars for MLFAS. Mint fan for 7 years & the outfits on her are changing but ehh.

alissaax

Omg. I cannot get over the outfit. This may sound rude so excuse me but when i see the top it looks like a gift bag with the blue feathers as tissue paper or something. The outfit would be ok w/o the feathers. The stylist in here is Versalon I believe which is also dressing the stars for MLFAS. Mint fan for 7 years & the outfits on her are changing but ehh.
Hahahahahahaha :risas3::risas3::risas3:
I question a lot of Thai designers and their designs. Their designs and fabric choices...........

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@alissaax seriously...who gives her these clothes?? If they're sponsored clothing then i guess...i'll make an exception and stop complaining with you. Lol if they're not and her stylist chose it or herself...i'll be disappointed asf

alissaax

@alissaax seriously...who gives her these clothes?? If they're sponsored clothing then i guess...i'll make an exception and stop complaining with you. Lol if they're not and her stylist chose it or herself...i'll be disappointed asf
I have no idea but most likely sponsored clothing and her stylist. And herself. Or the production stylist or costume team. :facepalm::nut:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I must be the only one that doesn't mind what Mint is wearing lol, bc bruh I've seen worse. Anyways a brief synopsis from manager online.

Fah Fahk Rak is a story about Tongrak , a girl who struggles in life agreed to be a surrogate mom for Praefah, her biological sister who has health issues. Praefah is in love with Natee, an ordinary musician who turns out to be the heir of the Asavakietikul family where they have enemies all around. Because of this, Praefah and Natee ends up getting murdered, leaving Tongrak a lonely pregnant woman with no job. Tongrak wants to tell the Asavakietikul family about their possible heir or heiress in her tummy but Kimhan, a toy designer, stopped her from doing so because he thinks the reason Praefah and Natee were killed is because the murderer wants to kill the heir. So Tongrak ends up being under the care of Kimhan. The two becomes close and develops feelings for each other unintentionally. How will this all end? Find out in Fah Fahk Rak

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I must be the only one that doesn't mind what Mint is wearing lol, bc bruh I've seen worse. Anyways a brief synopsis from manager online.

Fah Fahk Rak is a story about Tongrak , a girl who struggles in life agreed to be a surrogate mom for Praefah, her biological sister who has health issues. Praefah is in love with Natee, an ordinary musician who turns out to be the heir of the Asavakietikul family where they have enemies all around. Because of this, Praefah and Natee ends up getting murdered, leaving Tongrak a lonely pregnant woman with no job. Tongrak wants to tell the Asavakietikul family about their possible heir or heiress in her tummy but Kimhan, a toy designer, stopped her from doing so because he thinks the reason Praefah and Natee were killed is because the murderer wants to kill the heir. So Tongrak ends up being under the care of Kimhan. The two becomes close and develops feelings for each other unintentionally. How will this all end? Find out in Fah Fahk Rak
Thanks for the synopsis!

But how is Kimhan related to the Asavakietikul family for him to think they're trying to have the heir killed? Also, I have no idea how to pronounce the Asavakietikul family name lmao

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thanks for the synopsis!

But how is Kimhan related to the Asavakietikul family for him to think they're trying to have the heir killed? Also, I have no idea how to pronounce the Asavakietikul family name lmao
lol I have no idea. He just popped up in the synopsis. I'm pretty sure he's related somehow

WeirFany

sarNie Adult

Ooohhh thank you!

Sounds like a lot of american "love" stories, I be reading hehehe can't wait

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
@KitKat516 haven't heard of that one. What is it about?
:confused0: You totally have to read it if you are a romance novel craze like me lol. It's by Judith McNaught. The "pranang" met when they were younger like early college age and fell in love but the guy is poor and the girl is super rich. Her father who is a tyrant owns a big department store chain. Well anyways, the girl got pregnant and married without her father permission, he was pissed. So when the guy went off to South America to work in drilling, she miscarried and her ahole of a father told him that she had an abortion and told her that he wanted a divorce since he no longer needed to be responsible since she miscarried. They ended up hating each other and many years down the road, the guy became filthy rich and the country's most eligible bachelor. She was about to get married but found out that her divorce was not valid! This was his chance to seek revenge. Its kinda loke Sweet Home Alabama but a lot more spicy!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@KitKat516 you should totally PM me book recommendation! I love romance novels too! There's so many american romance ones that would perfectly fit Thailand's style of slap/kiss, rom com genres where it's the perfect blend of corny, over the top, dramatic yet filled with love! Just read the summary online for Paradise, and could totally see it in Thailand as the revenge type ones.

alissaax

Lol I can't help I like simple designs .. its not a bad outfit but it's just the feathers I don' like.

@KitKat516 you should totally PM me book recommendation! I love romance novels too! There's so many american romance ones that would perfectly fit Thailand's style of slap/kiss, rom com genres where it's the perfect blend of corny, over the top, dramatic yet filled with love! Just read the summary online for Paradise, and could totally see it in Thailand as the revenge type ones.
Omfgg when I read certain books I start thinking like this world be a good lakorn.
@KitKat516 please send me some recommendations too thankyou