❤️[Ch3] Dao Lhong Fah (Jun25): Masu Junyangdeekul & Natalie Panalee

sarNie Adult
Damn. I love the original with Cherry and Aum. Watched it multiple times lol. Will probably give this a whirl. It's time for the rewatch.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Damn nek is a b!!!! Omg how did the old one end? I need to know. At this point, I don’t even want her to end up with anyone :BangHead:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Damn nek is a b!!!! Omg how did the old one end? I need to know. At this point, I don’t even want her to end up with anyone :BangHead:
She’ll loose everything in a car accident. All her aunts died and her face is messed up. Pe’ek will take care of her though. Not sure how they’ll change that in this version.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
She’ll loose everything in a car accident. All her aunts died and her face is messed up. Pe’ek will take care of her though. Not sure how they’ll change that in this version.
Oh wow!! Well that is definitely an ending. I was thinking is there anyway this ends well?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yeesh the ratings are getting worse. The latest rating is a 1.5. Even Nadech's lakorn didn't drop as low as that.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I did tried for Nat but overall just couldn't get into Masu. He's just so there that even Nat wasn't able to save it for me when she's with him. Masu is tolerable as supporting but once he's pra'ek it really show how weak he is.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
i find masu not a gooding at all, he is ok as a supporting actor but when as a p'k his has screen presence and his face look rai. i do not think attractive either.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Haven't seen the original one, but I found this version is watchable. It was kind of boring from the beginning, but it kept growing on me.