❤️[Ch3] Dao Lhong Fah (Jun25): Masu Junyangdeekul & Natalie Panalee

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg you watched the whole thing?? You deserve a reward for that! Even though I love chippy to bits and love Pope so much, I still didn’t get last the first couple of episodes :risas3:
Yes, WHOLE thing. Watched every episode the same day it aired. I’m a teacher so I have the summer off so that’s what life consisted of

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes, WHOLE thing. Watched every episode the same day it aired. I’m a teacher so I have the summer off so that’s what life consisted of
Wow that’s crazy lol I remember before KSTD aired, I was soooo excited and happy it was finally airing but once it started I was like omg nooo what is this :crybaby2:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol wow that's dedication right there. I too was excited like @SuzieJ but dropped it after epi 2 and picked up the very last half of last epi lol.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Haha, I like Natalie, but the trailer for is look okay. Will see how it turns out.

Where have you been? Come join us at Mike and Mookda’s thread, the lakorn is very enjoyable!
Haha I haven't had a chance to catch an episode yet but a lot of my friends and family are loving the lakorn. I need to binge!! Maybe I'll see you there soon haha :)

I like Natalie too. This lakorn seems a bit too raeng for her though.. judging from the trailer.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Masu though....that's going to be hard to digest. But for Nat, I might give it a try. There are going to be a lot of cat fights. Seeing Masu cried is just...anyhow for Nat lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Masu though....that's going to be hard to digest. But for Nat, I might give it a try. There are going to be a lot of cat fights. Seeing Masu cried is just...anyhow for Nat lol
That was a weak cry from Masu. Not liking the outfit they gave Natalie in here.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Haha I haven't had a chance to catch an episode yet but a lot of my friends and family are loving the lakorn. I need to binge!! Maybe I'll see you there soon haha :)

I like Natalie too. This lakorn seems a bit too raeng for her though.. judging from the trailer.
You’ll surely enjoy Mike and Mookda’s lakorn. The storyline and acting are good from the cast.

ABG

sarNie Egg
I've started to like Natalie. I think she's so pretty and adorable. I saw her in Rak Rai recently because I skipped it when it first cam out. Wasn't too keen on Natalie or Mai. But gave the drama a go after I saw MaI in kaew klang dong. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed the lakorn and Mai! Now, I want to see more of their work, and hope they reunite again.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I like that she looks healthy...not skin and bone. Also, she's not super famous where the reporters carry about what she does so we are safe for a while lol
yeah ! I like her body type

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am struggling to watch this because of Masu. I don't think they have chemistry and Masu's acting is boring. It's like he just there. It is hard getting into him. Now, it's just going to be Fin scenes and then to probably dropping it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They should’ve cast Mai in here instead. I like Nat and Mai together.
Yeah, Mai at least has some range in his acting. And they were good in their lakorn together. Masu is just lifeless...and when he stared at Nat I always feel he about to go crossed eyes on me.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
L
Yeah, Mai at least has some range in his acting. And they were good in their lakorn together. Masu is just lifeless...and when he stared at Nat I always fee he about to go crossed eyes on me.
lol. Yeah, Masu hasn’t improved in his acting. Ch3 should cast him in drama. They should just stick him in supporting or comedy for awhile.